First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Membership card
AMT Requestor
8084 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Australia
Offline
Posted 10/31/08
Its easy but follow the rulez

User:
Age:
Fav Telelvison Show:
Blood Type:
DOB:

Anything else: butterfly, teddys, words? ect

Picture:
Posted 11/4/08

resara wrote:

Its easy but follow the rulez

User:
Age:
Fav Telelvison Show:
Blood Type:
DOB:

Anything else: butterfly, teddys, words? ect

Picture:


SilverEyedBunny
17(going to be 18 next week)
Fav Televison show: The most extreme
Blood type: ?
DOB: Nov 15
Member
5509 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 11/5/08

SilverEyedBunny wrote:


resara wrote:

Its easy but follow the rulez

User:
Age:
Fav Telelvison Show:
Blood Type:
DOB:

Anything else: butterfly, teddys, words? ect

Picture:


SilverEyedBunny
17(going to be 18 next week)
Fav Televison show: The most extreme
Blood type: ?
DOB: Nov 15




Member
2888 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / in ur memories....
Offline
Posted 11/8/08
User: xxxwhitecutiexxxx
Age: 13
Fav Telelvison Show: the amazing race
Blood Type: b+
DOB: 28th aug 1995

Anything else: teddy if it suits...

Picture:


thx!
AMT Requestor
8084 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Australia
Offline
Posted 11/9/08

xxxwhitecutiexxxx wrote:

User: xxxwhitecutiexxxx
Age: 13
Fav Telelvison Show: the amazing race
Blood Type: b+
DOB: 28th aug 1995

Anything else: teddy if it suits...

Picture:


thx!



Hope u like
Posted 11/28/08
User:Lil_Mika
Age: 13
Fav Telelvison Show:unknown
Blood Type: unknown
DOB: September 30,1995
AMT Requestor
8084 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Australia
Offline
Posted 11/28/08

Lil_Yuki wrote:

User:Lil_Mika
Age: 13
Fav Telelvison Show:unknown
Blood Type: unknown
DOB: September 30,1995


can u give me a pic? or do i choose for u....?????????????????????
Posted 11/28/08
u can choose the pic 4 me..
Posted 11/30/08

resara wrote:


Lil_Yuki wrote:

User:Lil_Mika
Age: 13
Fav Telelvison Show:unknown
Blood Type: unknown
DOB: September 30,1995


can u give me a pic? or do i choose for u....?????????????????????




resara wrote:


Lil_Yuki wrote:

User:Lil_Mika
Age: 13
Fav Telelvison Show:unknown
Blood Type: unknown
DOB: September 30,1995


can u give me a pic? or do i choose for u....?????????????????????



u can choose the pic 4 me~
AMT Requestor
8084 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Australia
Offline
Posted 11/30/08

Lil_Yuki wrote:


resara wrote:


Lil_Yuki wrote:

User:Lil_Mika
Age: 13
Fav Telelvison Show:unknown
Blood Type: unknown
DOB: September 30,1995


can u give me a pic? or do i choose for u....?????????????????????




resara wrote:


Lil_Yuki wrote:

User:Lil_Mika
Age: 13
Fav Telelvison Show:unknown
Blood Type: unknown
DOB: September 30,1995


can u give me a pic? or do i choose for u....?????????????????????



u can choose the pic 4 me~



okay.. I'll do it tomorrow...
AMT Requestor
8084 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Australia
Offline
Posted 11/30/08

Lil_Yuki wrote:

User:Lil_Mika
Age: 13
Fav Telelvison Show:unknown
Blood Type: unknown
DOB: September 30,1995


Posted 12/1/08

resara wrote:


Lil_Yuki wrote:

User:Lil_Mika
Age: 13
Fav Telelvison Show:unknown
Blood Type: unknown
DOB: September 30,1995




Thx alot!!!

Posted 12/2/08 , edited 12/10/08
Lil_Yuki
Age:13
Fav Televison show: unknown
Blood type: unknown
DOB: September 30
Pic:


Done: resara
Member
5050 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Somewhere in hell
Offline
Posted 12/4/08 , edited 12/10/08
Username:brass123
Age:14
Fav.Television Show:Unknown
Blood Type:Unknown
DOB:June 21
Pic:

Done: resara
AMT Requestor
8084 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Australia
Offline
Posted 12/10/08

Lil_Yuki wrote:

Lil_Yuki
Age:13
Fav Televison show: unknown
Blood type: unknown
DOB: September 30
Pic:


Done: resara



go to this website sry! can't paste ithttp://www.crunchyroll.com/showphoto?id=4296574158
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.