First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply Membership Cards Now Available!
Creator
7541 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Abyss
Offline
Posted 11/14/08

selyiah wrote:

username:selyiah
age:secret ><
status:member
also i just enrolled in night class


Please give me ur birthdate! haha! its okay if ur age is secret and the year is not stated
Student
38891 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / My bedroom..which...
Offline
Posted 11/14/08

anim3_adik wrote:


selyiah wrote:

username:selyiah
age:secret ><
status:member
also i just enrolled in night class


Please give me ur birthdate! haha! its okay if ur age is secret and the year is not stated


oops my bad i forgot lol it May 9th
Creator
7541 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Abyss
Offline
Posted 11/14/08

selyiah wrote:


anim3_adik wrote:


selyiah wrote:

username:selyiah
age:secret ><
status:member
also i just enrolled in night class


Please give me ur birthdate! haha! its okay if ur age is secret and the year is not stated


oops my bad i forgot lol it May 9th


DONE
Student
38891 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / My bedroom..which...
Offline
Posted 11/14/08

anim3_adik wrote:


selyiah wrote:


anim3_adik wrote:


selyiah wrote:

username:selyiah
age:secret ><
status:member
also i just enrolled in night class


Please give me ur birthdate! haha! its okay if ur age is secret and the year is not stated


oops my bad i forgot lol it May 9th


DONE


thx!!!!!!!!! i luv it!!
Creator
7541 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Abyss
Offline
Posted 11/14/08

selyiah wrote:


anim3_adik wrote:


selyiah wrote:


anim3_adik wrote:


selyiah wrote:

username:selyiah
age:secret ><
status:member
also i just enrolled in night class


Please give me ur birthdate! haha! its okay if ur age is secret and the year is not stated


oops my bad i forgot lol it May 9th


DONE


thx!!!!!!!!! i luv it!!


arigato!
Posted 11/14/08
username: Kaname-sempai
age: 18
dob: April 8th 1990
status: Night Class President
pic:
Creator
7541 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Abyss
Offline
Posted 11/14/08 , edited 11/14/08

Kaname-sempai wrote:

username: Kaname-sempai
age: 18
dob: April 8th 1990
status: Night Class President
pic:


DONE
Hope you like it Kaname-sama!

Posted 11/14/08
"What prompt service," he smirks, "I'm delighted. You did such a great job."
Creator
7541 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Abyss
Offline
Posted 11/14/08

Kaname-sempai wrote:

"What prompt service," he smirks, "I'm delighted. You did such a great job."


Arigatou Gosaimasu! kaname-sama!
Posted 11/14/08
"Doitashimashite..."
Moderator
9603 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 11/15/08
Username: Rinalyn18
Age: 13
DOB: July 3, 1995
Status: Member
Class: Night Class
Pic:
Creator
7541 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Abyss
Offline
Posted 11/15/08

Rinalyn18 wrote:

Username: Rinalyn18
Age: 13
DOB: July 3, 1995
Status: Member
Class: Night Class
Pic:


DONE
Moderator
9603 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 11/16/08

anim3_adik wrote:


Rinalyn18 wrote:

Username: Rinalyn18
Age: 13
DOB: July 3, 1995
Status: Member
Class: Night Class
Pic:


DONE


Thanks for making me an ID

I really like it
Creator
7541 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Abyss
Offline
Posted 11/16/08

Rinalyn18 wrote:


anim3_adik wrote:


Rinalyn18 wrote:

Username: Rinalyn18
Age: 13
DOB: July 3, 1995
Status: Member
Class: Night Class
Pic:


DONE


Thanks for making me an ID

I really like it


its okay! that's what i do! Enjoy your stay!
Moderator
9603 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 11/16/08

anim3_adik wrote:


Rinalyn18 wrote:


anim3_adik wrote:


Rinalyn18 wrote:

Username: Rinalyn18
Age: 13
DOB: July 3, 1995
Status: Member
Class: Night Class
Pic:


DONE


Thanks for making me an ID

I really like it


its okay! that's what i do! Enjoy your stay!


Don't worry,
I'll definetely enjoying my stay here
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.