First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
What's harder?
11691 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / California
Offline
Posted 11/1/08
Move on and give up if there's really no hope.
5561 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Neverland
Offline
Posted 11/1/08
loving in a one-sided love, idk why, i guess because of the loneliness of it
Posted 11/1/08 , edited 11/1/08

SparklingDiamonD wrote:

Move on and give up if there's really no hope.


Sometimes, moving on is really hard for a person..even when they realized that there's no hope.
Posted 11/1/08

BATTLElover wrote:


whatsome wrote:

lul. The characters get mad at each other while they keep forgetting their genders, especially Eun Chan. The manager, of course, would double-think about his feelings because Eun Chan's identity is still unknown to him. While Eun chan just like to push it, making the guy sexually confused.


haha, i know seriously. I thought they were so cute though. AHHH.


The musician ahjussi really gave his woman an emotional anguish when he told her, "I need some time to sort out my feelings from Eun Chan. I know, I wavered."

meh. The last episodes went so weak.

The scenario is almost similar to the kdrama Full House, except this time the story almost taps about homosexuality, gender confusion, or sexual frustration.
Posted 11/1/08

whatsome wrote:


BATTLElover wrote:


whatsome wrote:

lul. The characters get mad at each other while they keep forgetting their genders, especially Eun Chan. The manager, of course, would double-think about his feelings because Eun Chan's identity is still unknown to him. While Eun chan just like to push it, making the guy sexually confused.


haha, i know seriously. I thought they were so cute though. AHHH.


The musician ahjussi really gave his woman an emotional anguish when he told her, "I need some time to sort out my feelings from Eun Chan. I know, I wavered."

meh. The last episodes went so weak.

The scenario is almost similar to the kdrama Full House, except this time the story almost taps about homosexuality, gender confusion, or sexual frustration.


Ah, i know. But you know like, i actually was kind of annoyed by Han Seong [musicial ahjussi] because in thee begininning, he kept giving into her..in thee beginning at least BUT then in thee beginning i was ANNOYED by all 4 of them [han kyul, eun chan, han seong, han yoo joo(i think thats her name)] because it was like freakin love triangles everywhere. and Han Kyul wouldnt leave Han seong's woman alone and then Han seong wouldnt leave eun chan alone. aish, it was just annoying AT FIRST.

ah, thee last episodes for me were ohk i guess. was kinda mad how eun chan came home and then everything was just like..back to normal or whatever.

i havent seen full house yet though. i wanna start it but i havent really had thee time.
Posted 11/1/08

BATTLElover wrote:

So, i was watching Coffee Prince and Eun Chan asked Han Kyul whats harder.."giving up a one-sided love or loving in a one-sided love"..what do you guys think?


A relationship that's one-sided is not even love, is just an affection that's not being received on equal term.

And since it's not even love to begin with, I would said that neither one is hard. You just free yourself from further sufferings by letting go of a meaningless act, as oppose to trapping yourself with a worthless illusion.
34510 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Chillin damn it
Offline
Posted 11/1/08
i cant think i have da music blasting RAVE RAVE RAVE RAVE RAVE RAVE RAVE RAVE RAVE RAVE RAVE RAVE RAVE RAVE RAVE RAVE RAVE RAVE RAVE RAVE RAVE RAVE RAVE RAVE RAVE RAVE RAVE RAVE RAVE RAVE RAVE RAVE RAVE RAVE RAVE RAVE RAVE RAVE RAVE RAVE RAVE RAVE RAVE RAVE RAVE RAVE RAVE RAVE RAVE RAVE RAVE RAVE RAVE RAVE RAVE RAVE RAVE RAVE RAVE RAVE RAVE RAVE RAVE RAVE RAVE RAVE RAVE RAVE RAVE RAVE RAVE RAVE RAVE RAVE RAVE RAVE RAVE RAVE RAVE RAVE RAVE RAVE RAVE RAVE RAVE RAVE RAVE RAVE RAVE RAVE RAVE RAVE RAVE RAVE RAVE RAVE RAVE RAVE RAVE RAVE RAVE RAVE RAVE RAVE RAVE RAVE RAVE RAVE RAVE RAVE RAVE RAVE RAVE RAVE RAVE RAVE RAVE RAVE RAVE RAVE RAVE RAVE RAVE RAVE RAVE RAVE RAVE RAVE RAVE RAVE RAVE RAVE RAVE RAVE RAVE RAVE RAVE RAVE RAVE RAVE RAVE RAVE RAVE RAVE RAVE RAVE RAVE RAVE RAVE RAVE RAVE RAVE RAVE RAVE RAVE RAVE RAVE RAVE RAVE RAVE RAVE RAVE RAVE RAVE RAVE RAVE RAVE RAVE RAVE RAVE RAVE RAVE RAVE RAVE RAVE RAVE RAVE RAVE RAVE RAVE RAVE RAVE RAVE RAVE RAVE RAVE RAVE RAVE RAVE RAVE RAVE RAVE RAVE RAVE RAVE RAVE RAVE RAVE RAVE RAVE RAVE RAVE RAVE RAVE RAVE RAVE RAVE RAVE RAVE RAVE RAVE RAVE RAVE RAVE RAVE RAVE RAVE RAVE RAVE RAVE RAVE RAVE RAVE RAVE RAVE RAVE RAVE RAVE RAVE RAVE RAVE RAVE RAVE RAVE RAVE RAVE RAVE RAVE RAVE RAVE RAVE RAVE RAVE RAVE RAVE RAVE RAVE RAVE RAVE RAVE RAVE RAVE RAVE RAVE RAVE RAVE RAVE RAVE RAVE RAVE RAVE RAVE RAVE RAVE RAVE RAVE RAVE RAVE RAVE RAVE RAVE
3549 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76
Offline
Posted 11/1/08 , edited 11/1/08
Loving in a one-sided.
2081 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 11/1/08
continuing a one-sided love
mhm
ending one would be easier seeing as one person wasnt in love to begin with or is no longer in love
3839 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / East London!!
Offline
Posted 11/1/08

darkzecretz wrote:

I'm not entirely sure if what I'm about to say is in the same topic 'cause I haven't seen that drama. Anyway...! I'm still gonna try. xD;

Well, I don't see how giving up a "one-sided love," AKA unrequited love as maki already stated, is harder. It should actually ease you up for ending all the pain the person you love has caused you, right? That you have finally accepted the truth and can move on. But if we're talking about giving up a one-sided love because the person you love is already in love with someone else, then.. that would be harder to bear; knowing that it isn't YOU who is making him/her happy. Loving in a one-sided love, as long as you still have a chance, it shouldn't be THAT hurtful.


plus when ur thinking of them doing STUFF
3839 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / East London!!
Offline
Posted 11/1/08
hmmmmmm i think giving up a one-sided love
19412 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Through the Night...
Offline
Posted 11/1/08

toxicated-angel wrote:

plus when ur thinking of them doing STUFF

Precisely. Mayan...that's gotta be much tougher to swallow than just knowing that he/she doesn't love you.
3839 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / East London!!
Offline
Posted 11/1/08

darkzecretz wrote:


toxicated-angel wrote:

plus when ur thinking of them doing STUFF

Precisely. Mayan...that's gotta be much tougher to swallow than just knowing that he/she doesn't love you.


LOL yaaah jealousy then the killing intent
killar 
69281 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M / Texas
Offline
Posted 11/1/08

BATTLElover wrote:

So, i was watching Coffee Prince and Eun Chan asked Han Kyul whats harder.."giving up a one-sided love or loving in a one-sided love"..what do you guys think?


No vs threads allowed, make a poll

~Locked
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.