First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
the longest title of an anime song?
2449 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / school. stuck here!
Offline
Posted 11/1/08 , edited 11/1/08
i think it's the law of ueki's: Kono Machi de wa Dare Mo ga Mina Jibun Igai no Nani Ka ni Narita garu.

any1 know other long ones?
Posted 11/1/08

ichido_naru wrote:

i think it's the law of ueki's: Kono Machi de wa Dare Mo ga Mina Jibun Igai no Nani Ka ni Narita garu.

any1 know other long ones?


-if this thread already exists, please delete.-


Is it important?
I mean, as long as
the song is fine,
that's all that
matters,right?
17793 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 11/1/08

SkyLightSun wrote:


ichido_naru wrote:

i think it's the law of ueki's: Kono Machi de wa Dare Mo ga Mina Jibun Igai no Nani Ka ni Narita garu.

any1 know other long ones?


-if this thread already exists, please delete.-


Is it important?
I mean, as long as
the song is fine,
that's all that
matters,right?


i agree with you..
Posted 11/1/08
lolwhat!?
2449 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / school. stuck here!
Offline
Posted 11/1/08
just messin. hha.
415 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Halloween Town
Offline
Posted 11/1/08
Durrr... this is useful? xD
6717 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Earth
Offline
Posted 11/1/08
RUMBA RUMBA RUMBA RUMBA RUMBA RUMBA RUMBA RUMBA RUMBA RUMBA RUMBA RUMBA RUMBA RUMBA RUMBA RUMBA RUMBA RUMBA RUMBA RUMBA RUMBA RUMBA RUMBA RUMBA RUMBA RUMBA RUMBA RUMBA RUMBA RUMBA RUMBA RUMBA RUMBA RUMBA RUMBA RUMBA RUMBA RUMBA RUMBA RUMBA RUMBA RUMBA RUMBA RUMBA RUMBA RUMBA RUMBA RUMBA RUMBA RUMBA RUMBA RUMBA RUMBA RUMBA RUMBA RUMBA RUMBA RUMBA RUMBA RUMBA RUMBA RUMBA RUMBA ..... hmmm...
12175 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Lapu-Lapu City,Ph...
Offline
Posted 11/1/08
as a far as i know its: kono machi de wa dare mo ga mina jibun igai no nani ka ni naritagaru....

the 3rd ending song of "law of ueki"....sung by the ivory brothers.....



3365 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / U dnt Need to Kno...
Offline
Posted 11/1/08
...
i dont no xD i no the song and it has a really long name but i forgot


kono machi de wa dare mo ga mina jibun igai no nani ka ni naritagaru : not this one another 1
19013 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
www.crunchyroll.com
Offline
Posted 11/3/08
Rappu ha Otoko no Tamashii da! Onore wo Shinjite Ten wo Yubisasu Dotou no Otoko Kamina-sama no Teema wo Mimi no Ana Kappojitte Yo~ku Kikiyagare!!

~Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann
7453 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / in my solitude
Offline
Posted 11/6/08
shakugan no shana for me...
7453 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / in my solitude
Offline
Posted 11/6/08
shakugan no shana for me...
7453 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / in my solitude
Offline
Posted 11/6/08
shakugan no shana for me...
12393 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 3/14/09 , edited 3/14/09

ichido_naru wrote:

i think it's the law of ueki's: Kono Machi de wa Dare Mo ga Mina Jibun Igai no Nani Ka ni Narita garu.

any1 know other long ones?


That's my answer, too. Never read anything longer.


macphapie wrote:

Rappu ha Otoko no Tamashii da! Onore wo Shinjite Ten wo Yubisasu Dotou no Otoko Kamina-sama no Teema wo Mimi no Ana Kappojitte Yo~ku Kikiyagare!!

~Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann


Okay...not unil now. My, that's long...
37840 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Canada
Offline
Posted 3/14/09
Does this really matter?


First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.