~Quiz~
Creator
1767 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / under a sakura tree
Offline
Posted 11/1/08 , edited 11/1/08
Hi!Write your answer at here....

Q1:What instrucment can't see and can't touch?
A1:

Q2:Why the thief sit the car,no need to pay money?
A2:

Q3:When go to bathroom,take off shirt first or pant first?
A3:

Q4:What can burn the eyes, sting the mouth, yet be consumed?
A4:
7521 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / NJ, USA
Offline
Posted 11/6/08
for question 1, is it Wind???
Creator
1767 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / under a sakura tree
Offline
Posted 11/7/08

xXxSadisticAMSxXx wrote:

for question 1, is it Wind???


No!Try again...
Student
24154 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
JUST ASK WOULD CHA
Offline
Posted 11/10/08
for Q3:pants
Creator
1767 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / under a sakura tree
Offline
Posted 11/11/08

deathcrossashiro wrote:

for Q3:pants


No!Try again!
Student
24154 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
JUST ASK WOULD CHA
Offline
Posted 11/12/08

Sakura-suzuki wrote:


deathcrossashiro wrote:

for Q3:pants


No!Try again!


uh both
Creator
1767 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / under a sakura tree
Offline
Posted 11/12/08

deathcrossashiro wrote:


Sakura-suzuki wrote:


deathcrossashiro wrote:

for Q3:pants


No!Try again!


uh both


No!Try again!!!Ok,I give u a clue...not pant or shirt...when u go into bathroom,what will u do what first before u take off ur shirt and pant???
Student
24154 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
JUST ASK WOULD CHA
Offline
Posted 11/13/08
umm uhh
wash my face?
Student
95 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Toronto, Canada
Offline
Posted 11/17/08
Q1:What instrucment can't see and can't touch?
A1: I'm not sure any instruments can see or touch stuff, but then again I could be wrong >.>

Q2:Why the thief sit the car,no need to pay money?
A2: You need to pay to sit on a car now? plz clarify

Q3:When go to bathroom,take off shirt first or pant first?
A3: Why bother taking anything off? Just do what you gotta do with em on

Q4:What can burn the eyes, sting the mouth, yet be consumed?
A4: Peppers?
Student
2811 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / Little internet
Offline
Posted 11/23/08

FlamesnBlazes wrote:

Q1:What instrucment can't see and can't touch?
A1: I'm not sure any instruments can see or touch stuff, but then again I could be wrong >.>

Q2:Why the thief sit the car,no need to pay money?
A2: You need to pay to sit on a car now? plz clarify

Q3:When go to bathroom,take off shirt first or pant first?
A3: Why bother taking anything off? Just do what you gotta do with em on

Q4:What can burn the eyes, sting the mouth, yet be consumed?
A4: Peppers?


i have to agree with you , you know the questions are a bit hard to understand
You must be logged in to post.