First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Space Station Trash Plunging to Earth
Posted 11/4/08

bienediejay wrote:

The reason the Native American history isn't so interesting is because they were so behind compared to the Eastern world. War's weren't as large, there were no massive conflicts, and they lived rather peaceful lives.

Nobody should discriminate a race by the acts of the few. The reason the Eastern European history sparks such interest in me is because of how radical it was. Plethora of violence, disasters, and happenings that really highlight that area when it comes to history.

Like I always say though. Hate the player, not the game. (player being person, and game being race.)

Oh yeah. and the Russians have some EXCELLENT tunes. I'm talking about things like Polyushka Polye, I love it.


ah, true that.

oh, so monsieur likes it bloody. the tsars and their reckless behaviour. tsk tsk.

hm, the song sung by the bolsheviks

yeah, also their classical music is quite decent. for example the works of composers such as rachmaninoff or tchaikovsky are truly amazing.

so, are you actually learning russian? or just the history?
Posted 11/4/08

ShroomInferno wrote:

ah, true that.

oh, so monsieur likes it bloody. the tsars and their reckless behaviour. tsk tsk.

hm, the song sung by the bolsheviks

yeah, also their classical music is quite decent. for example the works of composers such as rachmaninoff or tchaikovsky are truly amazing.

so, are you actually learning russian? or just the history?


Just the history. I do want to learn the language, but I don't have the time to devote to something as complex as that, not now anyway.

Ever see the film Stalker? Andrei Tarkosky. I loved it. Very well done, one of the most beautiful pieces of art I've seen. I need to find the book, Roadside Picnic as well.
3474 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Idk >:
Offline
Posted 11/4/08
LOL. unnatural meteor eh >_>
7669 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Look up.
Offline
Posted 11/4/08
Dude, where's my camera?
Posted 11/5/08

bienediejay wrote:
Just the history. I do want to learn the language, but I don't have the time to devote to something as complex as that, not now anyway.

Ever see the film Stalker? Andrei Tarkosky. I loved it. Very well done, one of the most beautiful pieces of art I've seen. I need to find the book, Roadside Picnic as well.


time passes by so fast...no time left for anything worthwhile..damn work!

andrei tarkovsky's works are considered as the poems of the cinematography, or something like that. i guess the metaphysical themes are quite appealing, but his works are too complicated for most people to understand, or to get an approximate grasp of it, or maybe it's just due to their laziness, so they'd rather go watch some jurassic park.
37798 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Canada
Offline
Posted 11/5/08
uh-oh fallout 3 the real thing is coming soon D: run!! and go underground so it wont turn us to super mutants D:
Posted 11/5/08
I WOULD BE LIKE OMGSH! HAHAHA i'm too young to die..=(
Posted 11/5/08

Shohee wrote:

uh-oh fallout 3 the real thing is coming soon D: run!! and go underground so it wont turn us to super mutants D:


Fallout 3 must have been the only Fallout game you've played.

Yeah, Fallout is a term used to describe taking shelter from nuclear bombings. Not falling fridges with toxic chemicals such as chlorine.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.