First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Best Candy you Had?
19 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Houston, Texas
Offline
Posted 11/21/08
Hershey's Cookie & Cream
Posted 11/21/08
all kind of chocolate especially cadbury fruit and nut
5840 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / stalking you
Offline
Posted 11/21/08
crunch & kit kat[:
3819 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 11/21/08
crunch and M&M's
Posted 11/21/08
this marshmallow snowman
30712 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / Where the Wild Th...
Offline
Posted 11/21/08
I adore CRUNCH bars<3
Posted 11/21/08

geekypenguinlovingfreak wrote:

I adore CRUNCH bars<3

Ew.
That shit is rock hard.
The vending machines at my school have such a hard time selling them taht they lowered the price to two for one.
The only thing it's good for is throwing.
I whipped it at this white guy who turned off my computer at tech.
It's like a cement stick.
30712 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / Where the Wild Th...
Offline
Posted 11/21/08

KinkyHamster wrote:


geekypenguinlovingfreak wrote:

I adore CRUNCH bars<3

Ew.
That shit is rock hard.
The vending machines at my school have such a hard time selling them taht they lowered the price to two for one.
The only thing it's good for is throwing.
I whipped it at this white guy who turned off my computer at tech.
It's like a cement stick.


Well 1. obviously you guys have shitty crunch bars xP
and 2. your a bastard arent chu? O: (:
Posted 11/21/08

geekypenguinlovingfreak wrote:


KinkyHamster wrote:


geekypenguinlovingfreak wrote:

I adore CRUNCH bars<3

Ew.
That shit is rock hard.
The vending machines at my school have such a hard time selling them taht they lowered the price to two for one.
The only thing it's good for is throwing.
I whipped it at this white guy who turned off my computer at tech.
It's like a cement stick.


Well 1. obviously you guys have shitty crunch bars xP
and 2. your a bastard arent chu? O: (:

1. They're all shitty.
2. He was the real bastard cause he kept the candy bar.
Posted 11/21/08
SALT WATER TAFFY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
30712 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / Where the Wild Th...
Offline
Posted 11/21/08

KinkyHamster wrote:


geekypenguinlovingfreak wrote:


KinkyHamster wrote:


geekypenguinlovingfreak wrote:

I adore CRUNCH bars<3

Ew.
That shit is rock hard.
The vending machines at my school have such a hard time selling them taht they lowered the price to two for one.
The only thing it's good for is throwing.
I whipped it at this white guy who turned off my computer at tech.
It's like a cement stick.


Well 1. obviously you guys have shitty crunch bars xP
and 2. your a bastard arent chu? O: (:

1. They're all shitty.
2. He was the real bastard cause he kept the candy bar.


1. Come to Canada everythings better here xP
2. No, your still the bastard. He's the retarded mofo who kept it >> =="

Posted 11/21/08

geekypenguinlovingfreak wrote:


KinkyHamster wrote:


geekypenguinlovingfreak wrote:


KinkyHamster wrote:


geekypenguinlovingfreak wrote:

I adore CRUNCH bars<3

Ew.
That shit is rock hard.
The vending machines at my school have such a hard time selling them taht they lowered the price to two for one.
The only thing it's good for is throwing.
I whipped it at this white guy who turned off my computer at tech.
It's like a cement stick.


Well 1. obviously you guys have shitty crunch bars xP
and 2. your a bastard arent chu? O: (:

1. They're all shitty.
2. He was the real bastard cause he kept the candy bar.


1. Come to Canada everythings better here xP
2. No, your still the bastard. He's the retarded mofo who kept it >> =="


1. I am in Canada. Mississauga.
2. That bar cost me 62.5 cents.
5354 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / beaverditch
Offline
Posted 11/21/08
snickers and gummy, fruity candies. there are others, but way there are way too many hehehe :]
8815 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / F / new mexico
Offline
Posted 11/21/08
Im really surprised no one has said pocky but for the halloween candy I loved the gummy body parts this year, as for a candy in general I like the carmel apple suckers for hard candy and lindt for chocolate and the chocolate covered cherrys, I have to say its hard to pick when you work with candy all day
5354 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / beaverditch
Offline
Posted 11/21/08

TvDinner wrote:

Hershey's Cookie & Cream


oh my god, i love those. they're delicious
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.