First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Broken Consoles......
Posted 11/1/08 , edited 11/1/08
Broken Consoles......

You Can Discuss Your Stories On Your Broken Consoles....How They Broke....Did You Fix It By Your Self.....Discuss

ok today my 360 broke. no the grim reaper did not come and give me the 3 rings instead it gave me one. I do not know what 1 means but all i know its broken. to get to heaven i have to pay a toll of 94 U.S dollars (plus tax). i just got my 360 like 5-6 months ago. now its fucking broken. so i don't know if i should repair it or put my gaming days away. with consoles being over 250. i might as well stick to hand held gaming. atleast they won't break for no apparent reason

before i go apeshit and choke-a-bitch. i'm gonna try to purposely get the 3 rings for my 360.
544 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / QC
Offline
Posted 11/1/08
MY PS1 was destroyed by my neighbor,PS2 died because of old age. . .. . . . . .Bought a new one . . . . . .STUCK w/PS2 forever. . .
1115 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / SF, CA
Offline
Posted 11/1/08 , edited 11/1/08

Your_Typical_Friend wrote:

Broken Consoles......

You Can Discuss Your Stories On Your Broken Consoles....How They Broke....Did You Fix It By Your Self.....Discuss

ok today my 360 broke. no the grim reaper did not come and give me the 3 rings instead it gave me one. I do not know what 1 means but all i know its broken. to get to heaven i have to pay a toll of 94 U.S dollars (plus tax). i just got my 360 like 5-6 months ago. now its fucking broken. so i don't know if i should repair it or put my gaming days away. with consoles being over 250. i might as well stick to hand held gaming. atleast they won't break for no apparent reason

before i go apeshit and choke-a-bitch. i'm gonna try to purposely get the 3 rings for my 360.


y dont u just call microsoft? cuz when u buy a 360 they usually give u a 1-3 year warranty and u dont have 2 pay.
32156 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 11/1/08
My ps3 broke a few months ago when I threw it out the window because i was mad . I got mad cuz i lost in COD 4. (I need anger management)
Anyways, I brought it back to Gamestop and they couldn't take it cuz warranty expired.
So i just bought another one
3991 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / California
Offline
Posted 11/1/08
Nothing, I take care of my shit.
Posted 11/1/08 , edited 11/1/08
My NES broke. I think it was because it was so old. We ended up trashing it.
13258 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / O.C. So.Cal
Offline
Posted 11/1/08
none of my consoles every broke...but then again the only consoles ive owned are ps2 and wii
Posted 11/1/08

wraithsbuster wrote:


Your_Typical_Friend wrote:

Broken Consoles......

You Can Discuss Your Stories On Your Broken Consoles....How They Broke....Did You Fix It By Your Self.....Discuss

ok today my 360 broke. no the grim reaper did not come and give me the 3 rings instead it gave me one. I do not know what 1 means but all i know its broken. to get to heaven i have to pay a toll of 94 U.S dollars (plus tax). i just got my 360 like 5-6 months ago. now its fucking broken. so i don't know if i should repair it or put my gaming days away. with consoles being over 250. i might as well stick to hand held gaming. atleast they won't break for no apparent reason

before i go apeshit and choke-a-bitch. i'm gonna try to purposely get the 3 rings for my 360.


y dont u just call microsoft? cuz when u buy a 360 they usually give u a 1-3 year warranty and u dont have 2 pay.


that warranty only covers the 3 RINGS. i only have one. customer support from microsoft is a joke compared to nintendo and sony
1115 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / SF, CA
Offline
Posted 11/1/08

Your_Typical_Friend wrote:


wraithsbuster wrote:


Your_Typical_Friend wrote:

Broken Consoles......

You Can Discuss Your Stories On Your Broken Consoles....How They Broke....Did You Fix It By Your Self.....Discuss

ok today my 360 broke. no the grim reaper did not come and give me the 3 rings instead it gave me one. I do not know what 1 means but all i know its broken. to get to heaven i have to pay a toll of 94 U.S dollars (plus tax). i just got my 360 like 5-6 months ago. now its fucking broken. so i don't know if i should repair it or put my gaming days away. with consoles being over 250. i might as well stick to hand held gaming. atleast they won't break for no apparent reason

before i go apeshit and choke-a-bitch. i'm gonna try to purposely get the 3 rings for my 360.


y dont u just call microsoft? cuz when u buy a 360 they usually give u a 1-3 year warranty and u dont have 2 pay.


that warranty only covers the 3 RINGS. i only have one. customer support from microsoft is a joke compared to nintendo and sony


ohh, i thought warranty coveres everything that is wrong bout the product. ahh wellz my mistake
1115 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / SF, CA
Offline
Posted 11/1/08
no u smash ur console
142
8794 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Sweden
Offline
Posted 11/1/08 , edited 11/1/08
I remember when my gamecubes's lid broke because my 3-year old brother tried to forcefully put in super smash bros melee while pressing(smashing) the lid down. The gamecube still works even though we have to use something as a weight for the lid to hold it down, the button that usually opens it, is fully pressed down; we had to buy a new game though, since the cd broke

After 4 years my ps2's loading time greatly increased, normally it goes direct to the game but now it stopped on the window where you have no game in and are trying to check your memory card; It did that for 10 minutes then started. 2 years after that, the ps2 stopped loading the cd on the first time, like it usually does. Now you had to eject it and re-input the cd or reset until the game finally loaded. Now, it has finally stopped loading games completely. My ps2 is not dead...but you could say it's got alcheimers.

Still got my nes/snes/sega running, though
1809 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34
Offline
Posted 11/1/08
ive never had any of my consoles ever break. i still play my NES SNES : ) sold the sega tho but it was still working when i sold it
Posted 11/1/08 , edited 11/1/08
Call 1800-4-my-xbox. <<< microsofts phone number. You have a 3 year warranty. One ring apparently means somethings wrong with the s-av cable. Shipping and handling is free. Also it doesn't matter how many rings you have they still repair it. Except they don't send you a box sometimes and they send a recipt to your email and you have to print it and put it on a box that can fit a 360 in. But you can't use the box you bought your 360 with. What kind of retardness is that
11725 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / USA (Miami, FL)
Offline
Posted 11/1/08
Only system I've broken was my PSX. I accidentally dropped it while trying to move it. Nothing would have happened if we had carpet.
Posted 11/1/08
I remembered years ago when my Xbox broke on me. I keep on forgetting to take out the CD in the system ever time I turned it off.
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.