Created by kukai_lover4ever
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply How Much Do You Hate School?
The chosen one
14839 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Cali
Offline
Posted 11/1/08
How Much Do You Hate School???
Hater
1740 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / British Isles
Offline
Posted 11/1/08
So MuCH BuT i DoNT WaNNa D3STRoY iT CoZ iT HaS LoaDS oF M3MoRY WiV FRi3NDS..THaTS WH3R3 W3 CaM3 CLoS3.^_^.
Posted 11/3/08
SOOOOOOOO much!!!! sometimes I also wanna destroy it!!! >;D
Hater
7635 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / S'pore
Offline
Posted 11/8/08
i wanna destory it but if i get caught......
won't i need to pay for everything?

its just not worth it =))
Posted 11/8/08
ALOT!! I just wanna destroy it!!
Posted 11/15/08
i HATE IT SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i want to destory it hahahaha
Posted 11/17/08
hate it
Posted 11/29/08
DESTROY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL!!!!!
Posted 11/29/08
How Much Do We Hate School i voted

SO MUCH THAT YOU WANT TO DESTROY YOUS SCHOOL
Posted 12/1/08
How much do we hate school..
me?


So much! but i think not to destroy school...so scary~haha
36024 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / in Heaven
Offline
Posted 12/4/08
I HATE IT SSSSSSSSSSSSOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH....
Hater
10942 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Wherever i feel l...
Offline
Posted 12/9/08
Honestly i dont know wat the huge deal is with school!!!GRRR it takes away from everythign specially sleeping!!!
36024 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / in Heaven
Offline
Posted 1/30/09

beansprout46 wrote:

Honestly i dont know wat the huge deal is with school!!!GRRR it takes away from everythign specially sleeping!!!


you are right...and sometimes the sleep is not enough but you have to get up to go to the school.....
Hater
10942 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Wherever i feel l...
Offline
Posted 1/30/09

3271865 wrote:


beansprout46 wrote:

Honestly i dont know wat the huge deal is with school!!!GRRR it takes away from everythign specially sleeping!!!


you are right...and sometimes the sleep is not enough but you have to get up to go to the school.....


Or u go in tired and the class just makes u more tired! it really doesnt help sleep much...
36024 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / in Heaven
Offline
Posted 1/30/09

beansprout46 wrote:


3271865 wrote:


beansprout46 wrote:

Honestly i dont know wat the huge deal is with school!!!GRRR it takes away from everythign specially sleeping!!!


you are right...and sometimes the sleep is not enough but you have to get up to go to the school.....


Or u go in tired and the class just makes u more tired! it really doesnt help sleep much...


yea and if you sleep in the class, thhe teacher will punish you...right....lols
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.