First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Post Reply ~RP Characters~
Posted 11/1/08
name:Angel
age:14
magic/ability:she's the angel of darkness and works as a Model
background:Her dad died when she was 7.
pic:
Regular:

Angel of Darkness:
Creator
19125 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
With Hyper-chii i...
Offline
Posted 11/1/08


approved
26858 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 11/1/08 , edited 11/1/08
name: yumeka
age:13 (her b-day is on january 17)
gender: female
magic: she can cast spells or heal with music and she is part angel and part blakc angel
background: she is new in the city, her father was a dark angel, and her mother was a white pure angel, but they both died during a war.
crush: none yet



36247 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Washington
Offline
Posted 11/1/08
name:Eclipse
age:16
magic/ability:Neko/Can change into a cat
background:You live with your granparents since your real parents died
pic:

you and your cat form



Creator
19125 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
With Hyper-chii i...
Offline
Posted 11/1/08


APPROVE
Member
670 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / My Deepest Darkes...
Offline
Posted 11/1/08 , edited 11/1/08
name: Zuki
age: 13
magic/ability: is vampire-ish, yet angelic-ish
background: Never knew parents well...live with her aunt for most of her 13 years. She acts spoil and is very quiet. She never likes talking about her past life, the things she like to do most is learn new spells of 'white' and 'black' magic
pic:

Normal:



Vampire Angel:



2d form: (which is rarely seen)


Creator
19125 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
With Hyper-chii i...
Offline
Posted 11/1/08

fairy-princess wrote:

name: yumeka
age:13 (her b-day is on january 17)
gender: female
magic: she can cast spells or heal with music and she is part angel and part blakc angel
background: she is new in the city, her father was a dark angel, and her mother was a white pure angel, but they both died during a war.
crush: none yet





ok well u cant use healing music
Creator
19125 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
With Hyper-chii i...
Offline
Posted 11/1/08

Yakiru wrote:

name: Zuki
age: 13
magic/ability: is vampire-ish, yet angelic-ish
background: Never knew parents well...live with her aunt for most of her 13 years. She acts spoil and is very quiet. She never likes talking about her past life, the things she like to do most is learn new spells of 'white' and 'black' magic
pic:

Normal:



Vampire Angel:



2d form: (which is rarely seen)




APPROVE
Member
670 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / My Deepest Darkes...
Offline
Posted 11/1/08

pidda29 wrote:


Yakiru wrote:

name: Zuki
age: 13
magic/ability: is vampire-ish, yet angelic-ish
background: Never knew parents well...live with her aunt for most of her 13 years. She acts spoil and is very quiet. She never likes talking about her past life, the things she like to do most is learn new spells of 'white' and 'black' magic
pic:

Normal:



Vampire Angel:



2d form: (which is rarely seen)




APPROVE


thx!
Member
2305 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / rainbow :)
Offline
Posted 11/1/08
name:jasmin
age:12
magic/ability:Can turn into a angel,neko n many more
background:a normal girl soon become a magical girl,she has many friends
pic:

Creator
19125 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
With Hyper-chii i...
Offline
Posted 11/1/08
im srry plz use a diff pic!
Posted 11/1/08 , edited 11/1/08


name: Masami Kuronami
age: 14
magic/ability: goddess-Can play any instument and control elements, and can control moon and star stuff (celestial Magic)
background: Thanks to her powers, she was named the goddess of music and night. It is a weird sounding combination. Her mother was a goddess and her father was a demon (possibly). She doesn't know them well since they both left her at a shelter 10 years ago. She has the weirdest personality possible too. She can be funny,mean, nice, cold, cheerful, and harsh at the same time
.

pic:

currently used form-


real form-

Creator
19125 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
With Hyper-chii i...
Offline
Posted 11/1/08
approved
Member
260 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 11/2/08
name:Mitsu Aizawa
age:16
magic/ability:she can turn into a cat and she can play violin
background:she never know her mother she live with her father.she acts quiet but she can be funny
pic:
cat form



real form

Creator
19125 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
With Hyper-chii i...
Offline
Posted 11/2/08
approved
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.