First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Post Reply ~RP Characters~
Moderator
6623 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 11/2/08 , edited 11/3/08

pidda29 wrote:

ok ill approve and then u can rp

name:
age:
magic/ability:
background:
pic:


mine
name:anna hanazono
age:14
magic/ability:angel(dif 4 every mood)
background:anna dosnt know her parents
pic:
one angel


U CANT USE
Mood Angel-Pidda29
Singer-AngelCloud22
Mood Goddess-Shimmer102
Dark Angel-Winterroselove


Name:Bridget
Age: 13
Magic/Ability:Changer/Idol/Singer/Dancer
Background: Bridget's parents kept a lot of EVIL potions. When she was 5 years old she drank a potion called, "Changer". That potion was a good potion, but when she drank it she turned into a Fighter Girl named: Lizzie. Lizzie killed Bridget's parents and her bigger sister.2 years later the potion came out of her body and made a necklace. The necklace gave her many kinds of people to change into. She could change into a Dark Magical Girl, named Lidnesy. The Fighter, Lizzie. And a Mermaid named, Polly. Lizzie comes out at night every Monday. But usually there is no one to fight. But she goes and kills people for no reason. But, Bridget doesn't know anything that happened. Sometimes she wishes she can take off the necklace, but it won't come off. When Bridget turns 12, she becomes a idol. Her idol name is Kirstyn. The necklace can also make her change into an idol. She has been an idol for 1 year. But she doesn't have any friends. She tries her best to get a friend. But it is really hard with the necklace she has.
Pics:

Bridget (piano Player)


Dark Magical Girl: Lidnesy


The Fighter: Lizzie


Mermaid: Polly


Kirstyn


Necklace


Bridget (idol)
Posted 11/2/08



Sorry you can't be a Idol and A singer. You will have to choose something else..
Moderator
6623 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 11/2/08 , edited 11/2/08

AngelCloud22 wrote:




Sorry you can't be a Idol and A singer. You will have to choose something else..


a idol is a dancer and singer....
Posted 11/2/08

Azilea wrote:


AngelCloud22 wrote:




Sorry you can't be a Idol and A singer. You will have to choose something else..


a idol is a dancer and singer....



I know, but you can't be a Idol. Someone has already taken it! Im sorry! T_T
Moderator
6623 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 11/2/08

AngelCloud22 wrote:


Azilea wrote:


AngelCloud22 wrote:




Sorry you can't be a Idol and A singer. You will have to choose something else..


a idol is a dancer and singer....



I know, but you can't be a Idol. Someone has already taken it! Im sorry! T_T


what can i do??????
u pick for me..and i will change it..
give me three choices
Posted 11/2/08

Azilea wrote:


AngelCloud22 wrote:


Azilea wrote:


AngelCloud22 wrote:




Sorry you can't be a Idol and A singer. You will have to choose something else..


a idol is a dancer and singer....



I know, but you can't be a Idol. Someone has already taken it! Im sorry! T_T


what can i do??????
u pick for me..and i will change it..
give me three choices



Famous Artist. Have a special kind of power like playing a instrument and can turn back the dead or something, or be a famous magic user....O.O
Moderator
6623 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 11/2/08

AngelCloud22 wrote:


Azilea wrote:


AngelCloud22 wrote:


Azilea wrote:


AngelCloud22 wrote:




Sorry you can't be a Idol and A singer. You will have to choose something else..


a idol is a dancer and singer....



I know, but you can't be a Idol. Someone has already taken it! Im sorry! T_T


what can i do??????
u pick for me..and i will change it..
give me three choices



Famous Artist. Have a special kind of power like playing a instrument and can turn back the dead or something, or be a famous magic user....O.O


wait....can i be a changer that can sing..but not be a famous singer..but plays the flute, when i'm Bridget??
Posted 11/2/08


XDD Its still a singer. and you can't play the flute, because someone is already

Creator
19125 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
With Hyper-chii i...
Offline
Posted 11/2/08


XDD Its still a singer. and you can't play the flute, because someone is already


ok wat bout a piano player (u think violin is taken) or guitar

Posted 11/2/08

pidda29 wrote:



XDD Its still a singer. and you can't play the flute, because someone is already


ok wat bout a piano player (u think violin is taken) or guitar



Violin is taken i think...Guitar is not and Piano isn't X3

Creator
19125 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
With Hyper-chii i...
Offline
Posted 11/2/08

how about piano or guitar

Moderator
6623 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 11/2/08

pidda29 wrote:



XDD Its still a singer. and you can't play the flute, because someone is already


ok wat bout a piano player (u think violin is taken) or guitar



sure i'l be a piano player...
Moderator
6623 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 11/2/08

pidda29 wrote:

ok ill approve and then u can rp

name:
age:
magic/ability:
background:
pic:


mine
name:anna hanazono
age:14
magic/ability:angel(dif 4 every mood)
background:anna dosnt know her parents
pic:
one angel


U CANT USE
Mood Angel-Pidda29
Singer-AngelCloud22
Mood Goddess-Shimmer102
Dark Angel-Winterroselove


Name:Bridget
Age: 13
Magic/Ability: Changer and Piano Player
Background: Bridget's parents kept a lot of EVIL potions. When she was 5 years old she drank a potion called, "Changer". That potion was a good potion, but when she drank it she turned into a Fighter Girl named: Lizzie. Lizzie killed Bridget's parents and her bigger sister.2 years later the potion came out of her body and made a necklace. The necklace gave her many kinds of people to change into. She could change into a Dark Magical Girl, named Lidnesy. The Fighter, Lizzie. And a Mermaid named, Polly. Lizzie comes out at night every Monday. But usually there is no one to fight. But she goes and kills people for no reason. But, Bridget doesn't know anything that happened. Sometimes she wishes she can take off the necklace, but it won't come off. Bridget has always played the piano. Her sister thought her before she died. Her sister made a song for her. At the age 12, she became a famous piano player. But she doesn't have any friends. She tries her best to get a friend. But it is really hard with the necklace she has.

Pics:

Bridget


Dark Magical Girl: Lidnesy


The Fighter: Lizzie


Mermaid: Polly


Necklace
Moderator
6623 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 11/6/08
U CAN'T USE:
Mood Angel-Pidda29
Singer-AngelCloud22
Mood Goddess-Shimmer102
Dark Angel-Winterroselove
Idol/Piano- Azilea
Member
105 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / CANADA
Offline
Posted 11/14/08
name:kisa aizawa
age:16
magic/ability:can fly and throw dark spell
background:play in a band and she dont know her parents , her personality cold and quiet
pic:normal


metamorphosis~
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.