First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Post Reply ~RP Characters~
Member
14024 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 11/17/08
name: Takahashi Hitomi xD
age: 14
magic/ability: Goddess or Mage or Angel
background: She is very mysterious. Not Much Is Known About Her. Cold, Smart, Quiet.
pic:
Posted 11/21/08
name:Akimoto Michiyo
age:12
magic/ability:She can control death and darkness
background:Unknown.She does not remember
pic:
Moderator
6623 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 11/24/08

princesssakuraharuno wrote:

name: Takahashi Hitomi xD
age: 14
magic/ability: Goddess or Mage or Angel
background: She is very mysterious. Not Much Is Known About Her. Cold, Smart, Quiet.
pic:


approved!!!
Moderator
6623 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 11/24/08

sparkle22099 wrote:

name:Akimoto Michiyo
age:12
magic/ability:She can control death and darkness
background:Unknown.She does not remember
pic:


approved
Member
1416 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / crunchyroll xD
Offline
Posted 1/2/09
name:Haruhi Katagihara
age:14
magic/ability:Witch/ able to summon and create spells has a human form for when not in witch form
background:she was a normal girl at one point but at the age of 9 she discovered she had magical abilities and went to go study abroad at france for one year at a supernatural school which made her more prepared for life lives on her own
pic: Witch

Human
20069 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Confusion
Offline
Posted 1/6/09
name: Mikazuki Kaminga (nickname Mika)
age: 12
magic/ability: Use spells but specializes mostly in water and wind magic .Her singing and music is magical
background: She's a Witch Princess
pic:
Witch form


Human

or

(She has two human forms)
Creator
19125 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
With Hyper-chii i...
Offline
Posted 1/11/09

animeroxmysocs wrote:

name:Haruhi Katagihara
age:14
magic/ability:Witch/ able to summon and create spells has a human form for when not in witch form
background:she was a normal girl at one point but at the age of 9 she discovered she had magical abilities and went to go study abroad at france for one year at a supernatural school which made her more prepared for life lives on her own
pic: Witch

Human





airangelblue wrote:

name: Mikazuki Kaminga (nickname Mika)
age: 12
magic/ability: Use spells but specializes mostly in water and wind magic .Her singing and music is magical
background: She's a Witch Princess
pic:
Witch form


Human

or

(She has two human forms)


approveddddd
Member
449 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Rochester New York
Offline
Posted 7/26/09 , edited 7/26/09
Name:Aiko
Age:17
magic/ability:transforms into an angel and uses light magic

backround:It was 12 years ago that aiko was kidnaped by black wing angels.Since that day she wished that she the power to protect all the people that she cared for.One day aikos' wish was granted.A white wing came to her and gave it's power to aiko.

Pic:
Angel form




Human form
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.