First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
MemberShip Cards!
Creator
5018 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / My Room
Offline
Posted 11/1/08
We finially are making membership cards! if u don't get ur Membership card in more than a week plz message or make another post

username/nickname*anyone is fine:
Birthday:
position :
Card #:


Membership Card
# 1 :
# 2 :
# 3 :
# 4 :
Posted 11/1/08
username/nickname*anyone is fine:Phyllis/Pip
Birthday:08.10.94
position :member
Card #:1

thankiews
Member
1193 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Houston
Offline
Posted 11/1/08
username:Jelly
Birthday:2/26/94
position:member
Card#2


thanks i think this is funn!!
Posted 11/2/08

pip1234 wrote:

username/nickname*anyone is fine:Phyllis/Pip
Birthday:08.10.94
position :member
Card #:1

thankiews

would you like any designs???

71054 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / USA
Offline
Posted 11/2/08
username:orlandolover
DOB:16 may
position:member
#3
Posted 11/3/08

midnightmoon1 wrote:


pip1234 wrote:

username/nickname*anyone is fine:Phyllis/Pip
Birthday:08.10.94
position :member
Card #:1

thankiews

would you like any designs???




idk~
jus do wt u like ^^ (cute)
Creator
5018 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / My Room
Offline
Posted 11/4/08

Kevinrocksworld wrote:

username:Jelly
Birthday:2/26/94
position:member
Card#2


thanks i think this is funn!!


ur's will be done soon thnx 4 joining hehe ;3
Creator
5018 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / My Room
Offline
Posted 11/4/08

orlandolover wrote:

username:orlandolover
DOB:16 may
position:member
#3


ur's will be done soon thnx 4 joining!! hehe ;3
3663 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Its None of ur Bu...
Offline
Posted 11/4/08
username/nickname*anyone is fine: Sakura_121
Birthday: Feb (sowwy cant tell)
position : member
Card #: 3
Creator
5018 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / My Room
Offline
Posted 11/6/08

DreamingNightStar wrote:


Kevinrocksworld wrote:

username:Jelly
Birthday:2/26/94
position:member
Card#2


thanks i think this is funn!!


ur's will be done soon thnx 4 joining hehe ;3




hope u like it
Creator
5018 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / My Room
Offline
Posted 11/6/08

DreamingNightStar wrote:


orlandolover wrote:

username:orlandolover
DOB:16 may
position:member
#3


ur's will be done soon thnx 4 joining!! hehe ;3




hope u like it hehe;3
Creator
5018 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / My Room
Offline
Posted 11/6/08

Sakura_121 wrote:

username/nickname*anyone is fine: Sakura_121
Birthday: Feb (sowwy cant tell)
position : member
Card #: 3


Posted 11/6/08

pip1234 wrote:


midnightmoon1 wrote:


pip1234 wrote:

username/nickname*anyone is fine:Phyllis/Pip
Birthday:08.10.94
position :member
Card #:1

thankiews

would you like any designs???




idk~
jus do wt u like ^^ (cute)


Ok...ill see what i can do to make it cute
3663 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Its None of ur Bu...
Offline
Posted 11/6/08

DreamingNightStar wrote:


Sakura_121 wrote:

username/nickname*anyone is fine: Sakura_121
Birthday: Feb (sowwy cant tell)
position : member
Card #: 3




u spelled it wrong
Posted 11/6/08

midnightmoon1 wrote:


pip1234 wrote:


midnightmoon1 wrote:


pip1234 wrote:

username/nickname*anyone is fine:Phyllis/Pip
Birthday:08.10.94
position :member
Card #:1

thankiews

would you like any designs???




idk~
jus do wt u like ^^ (cute)


Ok...ill see what i can do to make it cute


hehe thankiews~~~
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.