First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply ~RPG Cards~
Posted 11/1/08 , edited 11/1/08
Ok! Here are the RPG Cards!
You need this, so others know who you are~!
Please fill this out!

Characte Name:
Character: Age
Username:
Character Type:
Things you want on it:
Pic: (Up to 2)


~This is the background~


Example:



Creator
19125 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
With Hyper-chii i...
Offline
Posted 11/1/08
Characte Name:Anna
Character: Age14
Username:Pidda29
Character Type:Angel[s]
Things you want on it:hearts and anything else u want
Pic:
Posted 11/1/08

pidda29 wrote:

Characte Name:Anna
Character: Age14
Username:Pidda29
Character Type:Angel[s]
Things you want on it:hearts and anything else u want
Pic:


Ok! How is this? X3


(I g2g! Be on laterz X3)
Creator
19125 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
With Hyper-chii i...
Offline
Posted 11/1/08
kawaiiiiiii
Posted 11/1/08

pidda29 wrote:

kawaiiiiiii


(Back X3)
Creator
19125 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
With Hyper-chii i...
Offline
Posted 11/1/08
(yay)
Member
670 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / My Deepest Darkes...
Offline
Posted 11/1/08
Characte Name: Zuki
Character Age: 13
Username: Yakiru
Character Type: Vampire Angel
Things you want on it: Crosses and anything else u want
Pic: (Up to 2)

Member
260 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 11/2/08
Characte Name:Mitsu Aizawa
Character: Age 16
Username:mewichiga
Character Type:cat
Things you want on it:feather and anything else u want

Pic: (Up to 2)



Moderator
6623 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 11/2/08 , edited 11/6/08

AngelCloud22 wrote:

Ok! Here are the RPG Cards!
You need this, so others know who you are~!
Please fill this out!

Characte Name:
Character: Age:
Username:
Character Type:
Things you want on it:
Pic: (Up to 2)


~This is the background~


Example:





Characte Name: Bridget
Character: Age: 13
Username: Azilea
Character Type: Changer, Idol and Piano Player
Things you want on it: Hearts, Dots
Pic: (Up to 2)
Posted 11/6/08 , edited 11/6/08
Characte Name:Mitsuki
Character Age:14
Username:Nadoka-chan
Character Type:Vampire piano player,shape shifter,idol,witch,can control elements,angel
Things you want on it:feathers and stuff you wanna put on it
Pic: (Up to 2)



Moderator
6623 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 11/6/08

Nadoka-chan wrote:

Characte Name:Mitsuki
Character Age:14
Username:Nadoka-chan
Character Type:Vampire piano player,shape shifter,idol,witch,can control elements,angel
Things you want on it:feathers and stuff you wanna put on it
Pic: (Up to 2)





sry...u can't be a piano player or an idol.........but u can be the others
Posted 11/6/08

Azilea wrote:


Nadoka-chan wrote:

Characte Name:Mitsuki
Character Age:14
Username:Nadoka-chan
Character Type:Vampire piano player,shape shifter,idol,witch,can control elements,angel
Things you want on it:feathers and stuff you wanna put on it
Pic: (Up to 2)





sry...u can't be a piano player or an idol.........but u can be the others




kk
can i be an actress
Moderator
6623 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 11/6/08

Nadoka-chan wrote:


Azilea wrote:


Nadoka-chan wrote:

Characte Name:Mitsuki
Character Age:14
Username:Nadoka-chan
Character Type:Vampire piano player,shape shifter,idol,witch,can control elements,angel
Things you want on it:feathers and stuff you wanna put on it
Pic: (Up to 2)





sry...u can't be a piano player or an idol.........but u can be the others




kk
can i be an actress


um.....yea...u can be a witch,and a vampire too.....it that ok???
Moderator
6623 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 11/6/08

Nadoka-chan wrote:

Characte Name:Mitsuki
Character Age:14
Username:Nadoka-chan
Character Type:Vampire piano player,shape shifter,idol,witch,can control elements,angel
Things you want on it:feathers and stuff you wanna put on it
Pic: (Up to 2)





make sure u make your character in the 'Rp Character".....!~!!
Member
105 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / CANADA
Offline
Posted 11/19/08 , edited 11/19/08
Characte Name:kisa aizawa
Character Age: 16
Username:kisa_minto
Character Type:black angel
Things you want on it:bat, bass anything like that
Pic:

First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.