First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  Next  Last
What's so interesting about the Twilight Saga?
136 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M
Offline
Posted 11/6/08
the book is just flipping amazing.
i would screw it if i could.

there is action and just all this cool stuff.
read the book if your that curious about it.
what will it hurt?
you'll educate yourself with a different genre
or learn something new about a new author.
or even help you learn what types of books you like and dont like.

i didnt think i would like it but people kept talking
about it all the time so then i just finally
bought a copy, and i loved it.
i couldn't put it down.
27371 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / well my minds all...
Offline
Posted 11/6/08 , edited 11/6/08
well it may not be a book your interested in but personally i love the series, its a romantic vampire thing but its just so good :)
but like i said if its not your cup of tea fair enough, things apeall to different people, if everyone liked the same things the world would be boring
53940 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / UK
Offline
Posted 11/6/08
I'm reading the first Twilight book at the moment...
Gotta say its not that bad... Kinda like Vampire Knight though...lol
5229 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Mammago Garage, Y...
Offline
Posted 11/6/08
It's not interesting at all, it's just that there are too many nerdy virgins with vampire fetishes squealing about it and trying to make it seem more interesting than it is.
136 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M
Offline
Posted 11/6/08

Cuddlebuns wrote:

It's not interesting at all, it's just that there are too many nerdy virgins with vampire fetishes squealing about it and trying to make it seem more interesting than it is.


im not a nerdy virgin with a vampire fetish and i think its amazing.
5229 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Mammago Garage, Y...
Offline
Posted 11/6/08

pavony wrote:


Cuddlebuns wrote:

It's not interesting at all, it's just that there are too many nerdy virgins with vampire fetishes squealing about it and trying to make it seem more interesting than it is.


im not a nerdy virgin with a vampire fetish and i think its amazing.


You are, deep down inside you are. Don't be ashamed, it's a natural cycle that everyone goes through.
136 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M
Offline
Posted 11/6/08

Cuddlebuns wrote:


pavony wrote:


Cuddlebuns wrote:

It's not interesting at all, it's just that there are too many nerdy virgins with vampire fetishes squealing about it and trying to make it seem more interesting than it is.


im not a nerdy virgin with a vampire fetish and i think its amazing.


You are, deep down inside you are. Don't be ashamed, it's a natural cycle that everyone goes through.


oh hardy har har.
you're lucky i have a good sence of humor.
Posted 11/6/08
Well u guise Twilight Princess is the best gaem EVAR becuz u can run around as a wolf with a loli girl monster on your back and say YIFF YIFF and rescue princess zelda from ganon.
2704 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Trinidad and Tobago
Offline
Posted 11/6/08
it's not that hot....
most vampire plots are interesting so ppl caught on, i guess.
Posted 11/6/08
twilight is just like , awesome .
there`s no one thing that can just be pointed out from it that makes it awesome .

like my english teacher said ,
it`s like chewing gum , no nutritional value whatsoever , but we still love it .

and who doesn`t love gum ?
Posted 11/6/08
mmmmh...try reading it maybe...?
Posted 11/6/08
It's not interesting.

The "novel" is a perfect cliche. Trust me; don't waste your time reading it.
17200 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / USA
Online
Posted 11/6/08
The book is simply, amazingly, and elegantly, written. It's great. If you don't read it, you're missing out.
6598 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Colorado
Offline
Posted 11/6/08
Nothing. I read the first two because everyone was like, 'Omg twilight, aaah.' Pft.
It's a mediocre series where the author is probably reliving her teenage fantasies of
being sucked on.
30712 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / Where the Wild Th...
Offline
Posted 11/6/08
The whole vampire vs. wolf thing vying for a human girls love. O: (: ^^

oh the last book wa sliek HOLYSHIT though. xD (: <3

GO READ NOW IF YOU HAVE NOT READ IT ! LOL (:
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.