I don't know why I don't see a topic on this because this show is awesome. I recommend this to everyone.
* Title: 鬥牛。要不要 / Dou Niu. Yao Bu Yao?
* English Title: Basketball
* Also known as: Bull Fighting / Hooping Dulcinea / Free Style
* Genre: Romance / Comedy / Basketball
* Episodes: 17
* Broadcast network: TTV / SETTV
* Broadcast period: 2007-Nov-18 to 2008-Mar-09
* Air time: Sundays 22:00 - 23:30
* Opening theme song: Dou Niu, Yao Bu Yao by TANK
* Ending theme song: Zui Jin Hai Hao Ma by S.H.E
* Insert songs: See Bull Fighting OST
It started as a 3-on-3 basketball competition between two rival schools; an annual event in which the winner would control the 13th Street basketball court for the following year. To everybody's surprise, the 9-year reigning champion lost this year... and it was all because of one girl. Now, this game has a new purpose.
Yi Sheng Xue (Hebe Tian), a hot-headed young girl, is an avid Bull Fighting fan. At her side is her loyal childhood friend and personal bodyguard, Jin Zi Cong (Lee Wei). Their lives take a drastic turn when they meet Shen Ruo He (Mike He), whom Sheng Xue falls deeply in love with. However, they encounter many obstacles that stand in the way of them being together.
Will love triumph over evil? And will Zi Cong be able to live with seeing the woman he loves, love another man?
* Hebe Tian as Yi Sheng Xue 伊勝雪
* Mike He as Shen Ruo He 沈若赫
* Lee Wei as Jin Zi Cong 金子聰
I am on Indefinite Hiatus
Vitamin String Quartet is the epitome of amazing.