First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Do You Like Chris Brown?
Posted 11/1/08
Number 1 for me
5561 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Neverland
Offline
Posted 11/1/08
yep, i like Chris Brown he has a very good voice
22081 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / UK
Offline
Posted 11/1/08
Yea, like his songs
Posted 11/1/08
love his songs
13258 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / O.C. So.Cal
Offline
Posted 11/1/08
i like him cuz he's black
79536 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / It ain't about te...
Offline
Posted 11/1/08
Not really a fan of his music
Posted 11/1/08
i love his songs xD especially "forever"
Posted 11/1/08

princesita wrote:

i love his songs xD especially "forever"


omg i love that sonG! and i love "With You" and "Final Destination"
Posted 11/1/08

trnjackie23 wrote:


princesita wrote:

i love his songs xD especially "forever"


omg i love that sonG! and i love "With You" and "Final Destination"


*hi5vez* yeah i agree xD most of his songs are good
Posted 11/1/08

princesita wrote:


trnjackie23 wrote:


princesita wrote:

i love his songs xD especially "forever"


omg i love that sonG! and i love "With You" and "Final Destination"


*hi5vez* yeah i agree xD most of his songs are good


*high fives back*
I luv luv luv luv luv
HIS VOICE!!
and hes so HAWT!
XD
Im WEIRD
MWAHAHAHA
Posted 11/1/08

trnjackie23 wrote:


princesita wrote:


trnjackie23 wrote:


princesita wrote:

i love his songs xD especially "forever"


omg i love that sonG! and i love "With You" and "Final Destination"


*hi5vez* yeah i agree xD most of his songs are good


*high fives back*
I luv luv luv luv luv
HIS VOICE!!
and hes so HAWT!
XD
Im WEIRD
MWAHAHAHA


lol nah ur not XD
ur just a hyped up fan
hahaha
Posted 11/1/08

princesita wrote:


trnjackie23 wrote:


princesita wrote:


trnjackie23 wrote:


princesita wrote:

i love his songs xD especially "forever"


omg i love that sonG! and i love "With You" and "Final Destination"


*hi5vez* yeah i agree xD most of his songs are good


*high fives back*
I luv luv luv luv luv
HIS VOICE!!
and hes so HAWT!
XD
Im WEIRD
MWAHAHAHA


lol nah ur not XD
ur just a hyped up fan
hahaha


HAHA yesh but i dont buy his cd's
i download bootleg songs from websites
LOL nah not bootleg but just free
*pokes jamglue.com*
23944 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / ask me :)
Offline
Posted 11/1/08
yeah yeah.

i like his songs
Posted 11/1/08

trnjackie23 wrote:


princesita wrote:


trnjackie23 wrote:


princesita wrote:


trnjackie23 wrote:


princesita wrote:

i love his songs xD especially "forever"


omg i love that sonG! and i love "With You" and "Final Destination"


*hi5vez* yeah i agree xD most of his songs are good


*high fives back*
I luv luv luv luv luv
HIS VOICE!!
and hes so HAWT!
XD
Im WEIRD
MWAHAHAHA


lol nah ur not XD
ur just a hyped up fan
hahaha


HAHA yesh but i dont buy his cd's
i download bootleg songs from websites
LOL nah not bootleg but just free
*pokes jamglue.com*


haha i noe watcha mean i do the
same *laughs* all the songs on mai
ipod i got for free xD
Posted 11/1/08

princesita wrote:


trnjackie23 wrote:


princesita wrote:


trnjackie23 wrote:


princesita wrote:


trnjackie23 wrote:


princesita wrote:

i love his songs xD especially "forever"


omg i love that sonG! and i love "With You" and "Final Destination"


*hi5vez* yeah i agree xD most of his songs are good


*high fives back*
I luv luv luv luv luv
HIS VOICE!!
and hes so HAWT!
XD
Im WEIRD
MWAHAHAHA


lol nah ur not XD
ur just a hyped up fan
hahaha


HAHA yesh but i dont buy his cd's
i download bootleg songs from websites
LOL nah not bootleg but just free
*pokes jamglue.com*


haha i noe watcha mean i do the
same *laughs* all the songs on mai
ipod i got for free xD


YUPPERS!
No itunes
ITSA RIP OFF!
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.