First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Who do you think Sakura should end up with?
651 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 11/1/08
Narusaku or Sasusaku
Guardian of A/M/P
65266 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Yo Mama's House
Offline
Posted 11/1/08
Sakura from what?
Please be more specifc.
Posted 11/1/08
WTF is this shit? I hate this thread with a passion. Tiem for some yaoi
38556 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / The place where o...
Offline
Posted 11/1/08

zendude wrote:

Sakura from what?
Please be more specifc.


naruto, look at the first post
and one more thing
NO MORE NARUTO THREAD, READ THE RULE
on topic: no one
394 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / anywhere...
Offline
Posted 11/1/08
if sakura from naruto u r talking about i want to end her with sasuke.. because she really cares about him..
if sakura from card captor, well we all know that she end up with syaoran..
Posted 11/1/08
Neither! Sakura is a bitch!
NO MATTER HOW USEFULL IN SHIPPUDEN SHE IS....SHES STILL A BITCH TO NARUTO!
Guardian of A/M/P
65266 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Yo Mama's House
Offline
Posted 11/1/08

riku911 wrote:


zendude wrote:

Sakura from what?
Please be more specifc.


naruto, look at the first post
and one more thing
NO MORE NARUTO THREAD, READ THE RULE
on topic: no one


Must not spam.
*leaves*
38556 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / The place where o...
Offline
Posted 11/1/08

zendude wrote:


riku911 wrote:


zendude wrote:

Sakura from what?
Please be more specifc.


naruto, look at the first post
and one more thing
NO MORE NARUTO THREAD, READ THE RULE
on topic: no one


Must not spam.
*leaves*


why not spam
13258 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / O.C. So.Cal
Offline
Posted 11/1/08
chouji
331 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 11/1/08
Sakura should end up with a kunai in the back of her head.
Guardian of A/M/P
65266 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Yo Mama's House
Offline
Posted 11/1/08

riku911 wrote:


zendude wrote:


riku911 wrote:


zendude wrote:

Sakura from what?
Please be more specifc.


naruto, look at the first post
and one more thing
NO MORE NARUTO THREAD, READ THE RULE
on topic: no one


Must not spam.
*leaves*


why not spam


Meh.
17793 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 11/1/08
is it Sakura from Naruto? if it is, my choice is no one..

btw no more naruto threads..
38556 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / The place where o...
Offline
Posted 11/1/08

zendude wrote:


riku911 wrote:


zendude wrote:


riku911 wrote:


zendude wrote:

Sakura from what?
Please be more specifc.


naruto, look at the first post
and one more thing
NO MORE NARUTO THREAD, READ THE RULE
on topic: no one


Must not spam.
*leaves*


why not spam


Meh.


i see, time to leaves for the vk forum
Posted 11/1/08
1118 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / United kingdom
Offline
Posted 11/1/08
i 'll go for naruto ans sakura........
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.