First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Readers of the NARUTO manga Do you think kakashi is gonna be killed by pein Spoilers ahead
5181 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / laurinburg
Offline
Posted 11/1/08
kakashi and pein are locked in combat and as we know jiraiya was killed by all six peins so can kakashi at least beat the one hes fighting even though it looks like he cant and what will you do if he does die
Guardian of A/M/P
65272 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Yo Mama's House
Offline
Posted 11/1/08
No Naruto Threads in Anime Section.
Please refer to this:
http://www.crunchyroll.com/library/Naruto_Shippuuden/forum
Posted 11/1/08
^ No more Naruto thread.
Come on.You're gonna flamed by this.
5181 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / laurinburg
Offline
Posted 11/1/08

SkyLightSun wrote:

^ No more Naruto thread.
Come on.You're gonna flamed by this.


sorry new didnt rly know about all these rules ill move it there and thanks for letting me know
20291 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
http://myanimelis...
Offline
Posted 11/1/08
wahhh naruto AGAIN???
Posted 11/1/08

cursemarksasuke wrote:


SkyLightSun wrote:

^ No more Naruto thread.
Come on.You're gonna flamed by this.


sorry new didnt rly know about all these rules ill move it there and thanks for letting me know


Sorry,kiddo.You can't move/lock this Naruto thread.Only Mods can.
17793 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 11/1/08
wrong section..
4552 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 11/1/08
You been here since Feb 17, 2008 and you don't know the rules?
5181 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / laurinburg
Offline
Posted 11/1/08

rexxar wrote:

You been here since Feb 17, 2008 and you don't know the rules?


nope i dont know a single rule at all i just watch the anime im never on the forums
Guardian of A/M/P
65272 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Yo Mama's House
Offline
Posted 11/1/08


Damn it. Why would you do that? The user already got the point, just leave it be.
Posted 11/1/08

zendude wrote:



Damn it. Why would you do that? The user already got the point, just leave it be.


At least I put it in a spoiler.
4552 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 11/1/08

cursemarksasuke wrote:


rexxar wrote:

You been here since Feb 17, 2008 and you don't know the rules?


nope i dont know a single rule at all i just watch the anime im never on the forums


You better grab a flame shield then.
4552 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 11/1/08

Yoshiya-Kiryuu wrote:


zendude wrote:



Damn it. Why would you do that? The user already got the point, just leave it be.


At least I put it in a spoiler.


Reported either way.
Posted 11/1/08

rexxar wrote:


Yoshiya-Kiryuu wrote:


zendude wrote:



Damn it. Why would you do that? The user already got the point, just leave it be.


At least I put it in a spoiler.


Reported either way.


Fuck yeah.
6717 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Earth
Offline
Posted 11/1/08
No more Narutard thread. Post it in the General and Extended Discussion sections.
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.