First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
what sparks your interest/curiosity? tell us why?
6367 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / around here
Offline
Posted 1/30/08
yaoi, anime, manga, tv cool books... and others
16241 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 1/30/08
Humm, this is very...queer question for me to answer, because everything interest me, and nothing does.

Long as its something that matters to me, it'll interest me. and if its something relating to me and/or the people around me, it'll get the curiosity out of me

but if you're talking about something like Science CLASS..that relates anddd "should be" mattered to me...I don't care about it at all...

but if its science out side of class...it'll most likely interest me.

e.g: Anime interest me, reading interest me, Love interest me, Gossip interest me, peoples lives interest me, their pasts interest me, a little bit of science interest me.

so on so on. >_<
74897 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / /cm/
Offline
Posted 1/30/08
Rumors about couples and spoiler images...

When I see an image of an anime I'm watching, and it looks to be something that could happen in the future of the series, I will research the crap outta the series until I find an answer/spoiler for the image.
5522 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 11/23/08


things that are unusual..

like before when I was grade 6..

I've seen a 2 girls kissing..

I was really amazed!! ahaha
61687 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / somwehre in the l...
Offline
Posted 11/23/08

shana23 wrote:



things that are unusual..

like before when I was grade 6..

I've seen a 2 girls kissing..

I was really amazed!! ahaha


heeh tyou are?..i was too^^..eheh but i see goirls kiss quite alot where i live =)
5522 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 11/23/08

narutofan999 wrote:


shana23 wrote:



things that are unusual..

like before when I was grade 6..

I've seen a 2 girls kissing..

I was really amazed!! ahaha


heeh tyou are?..i was too^^..eheh but i see goirls kiss quite alot where i live =)


yes i had..
but today, it's not unusual anymore..
61687 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / somwehre in the l...
Offline
Posted 11/23/08

shana23 wrote:


narutofan999 wrote:


shana23 wrote:



things that are unusual..

like before when I was grade 6..

I've seen a 2 girls kissing..

I was really amazed!! ahaha


heeh tyou are?..i was too^^..eheh but i see goirls kiss quite alot where i live =)


yes i had..
but today, it's not unusual anymore..


hehe i guess*smiels*...eheh i know because..my most good friends appears to be lesbians =)..but they are good people =).....
5522 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 11/23/08

narutofan999 wrote:


shana23 wrote:


narutofan999 wrote:


shana23 wrote:



things that are unusual..

like before when I was grade 6..

I've seen a 2 girls kissing..

I was really amazed!! ahaha


heeh tyou are?..i was too^^..eheh but i see goirls kiss quite alot where i live =)


yes i had..
but today, it's not unusual anymore..


hehe i guess*smiels*...eheh i know because..my most good friends appears to be lesbians =)..but they are good people =).....


well im bi actually....
my curiosity led me to being one..
Posted 11/23/08
fortune telling. LOL...i read tarot cards.....
7164 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Texas
Offline
Posted 11/23/08
a cute guy. haha.
Posted 11/23/08

misspsycho wrote:

fortune telling. LOL...i read tarot cards.....


have you predicted the winning lottery numbers yet?
13258 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / O.C. So.Cal
Offline
Posted 11/23/08

vittoriano wrote:


misspsycho wrote:

fortune telling. LOL...i read tarot cards.....


have you predicted the winning lottery numbers yet?


i did

its 6969696969
674 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / Bath, UK
Offline
Posted 11/23/08
i love clothes! anything polka dot or with a cute red heart shape on it will get me starring wide-eyed.
and also hot guys. hehehe
Posted 11/23/08

LemonyPanda wrote:


vittoriano wrote:


misspsycho wrote:

fortune telling. LOL...i read tarot cards.....


have you predicted the winning lottery numbers yet?


i did

its 6969696969


does that mean two hot lesbians will present me the check?
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.