First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply Membership card
7242 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / I dunno, where do...
Offline
Posted 1/30/09

_i_love_you_ wrote:

1-Username: _i_love_you_
2 your name: Se-chan
3 DOB(date of birth): April 25
4 put the pick that you want on your card

5 wich colour you want
-Blue
6 since when you are a member: December 11,2008


7242 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / I dunno, where do...
Offline
Posted 1/30/09

rebelaleia wrote:

1 Username: RebelAleia
2 Your Name: Elena or Aleia
3 DOB: March 15
4


7242 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / I dunno, where do...
Offline
Posted 1/30/09

carocace wrote:

1. carocace
2. KrOlinitaz
3. 30/12/92
4.

5. blue
6. since Jan 9, 2009


7242 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / I dunno, where do...
Offline
Posted 1/30/09

jacki08 wrote:

1.jacki08
2.jack
3.jan1,1994
4.


Member
1632 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Lima, Peru
Offline
Posted 1/30/09

LMMN wrote:


carocace wrote:

1. carocace
2. KrOlinitaz
3. 30/12/92
4.

5. blue
6. since Jan 9, 2009




thnkz!! i like it a lot ^^!*
7242 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / I dunno, where do...
Offline
Posted 1/30/09

DAnime1989 wrote:

1-Username: DAnime1989
2 your name: Danie
3 DOB(date of birth): 22 dec
4 put the pick that you want on your card

5 wich colour you want
-white
6 since when you are a member: july 6th 2008


7242 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / I dunno, where do...
Offline
Posted 1/30/09

carocace wrote:


LMMN wrote:


carocace wrote:

1. carocace
2. KrOlinitaz
3. 30/12/92
4.

5. blue
6. since Jan 9, 2009




thnkz!! i like it a lot ^^!*


ur welcome!!! ^_^
Posted 1/30/09

LMMN wrote:


_i_love_you_ wrote:

1-Username: _i_love_you_
2 your name: Se-chan
3 DOB(date of birth): April 25
4 put the pick that you want on your card

5 wich colour you want
-Blue
6 since when you are a member: December 11,2008




Arigatou!.. It's kawaii!.. *smiles*
Member
6171 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / The Void
Offline
Posted 1/31/09

LMMN wrote:


DAnime1989 wrote:

1-Username: DAnime1989
2 your name: Danie
3 DOB(date of birth): 22 dec
4 put the pick that you want on your card

5 wich colour you want
-white
6 since when you are a member: july 6th 2008




Thank You!! I really like it!
1360 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/31/09
Hi i want one allso but my labtop he dont downleod any pic so could u take the pic from my profile :sweatingbullets:and u well see 2 pic i want the first one ^_________^ and could u cut the pic beacous its big
1.asdfggg
2.Yuki
3.1-MAY-91
4.31-JAN-09
5.white
7242 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / I dunno, where do...
Offline
Posted 1/31/09 , edited 1/31/09

asdfggg wrote:

Hi i want one allso but my labtop he dont downleod any pic so could u take the pic from my profile :sweatingbullets:and u well see 2 pic i want the first one ^_________^ and could u cut the pic beacous its big
1.asdfggg
2.Yuki
3.1-MAY-91
4.31-JAN-09
5.white


umm can you be a bit specific? there's a lot of photos in your profile so can you tell me which spoiler it's in? I'm very srry for asking you this
1360 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/31/09
the pic that im talking aboute its L pic sorry i foget to say ther is 2 pic of him in my profile so i eant the
firsy one and dont forget to cut the pic
7242 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / I dunno, where do...
Offline
Posted 2/1/09

asdfggg wrote:

the pic that im talking aboute its L pic sorry i foget to say ther is 2 pic of him in my profile so i eant the
firsy one and dont forget to cut the pic


here you go ^_^
1360 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 2/4/09
wooooooow i love it thanks soooooo much ^___^
7242 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / I dunno, where do...
Offline
Posted 2/4/09

asdfggg wrote:

wooooooow i love it thanks soooooo much ^___^


you're welcome ^_^
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.