First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Kitchen Princess
Posted 11/1/08
So far, I've read until volume 3.
I need to read the next volume, but I can't find it anywhere online.
Please help me! >_<

20 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / America
Offline
Posted 11/1/08
Oh, I like that manga! It's cute. But I heard it's been licensed by DEL REY, so no one is picking it up for scanslating. So I have to go to the bookstore to read. ):

Dude, I posted the same thing like, 3 times, but it isn't going through. -crosses fingers-
20 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / America
Offline
Posted 11/1/08
Yay, it did go through. Must have been my internet. We're having a storm.
283 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / F / Indonesia
Offline
Posted 12/25/08
i never read this.

is it good??i like manga with a cooking but it still has a family and romance story...is it like that???

where i can find it??
1365 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 12/25/08
What is this about? I heard it was pretty good.
2351 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / nothing here
Offline
Posted 12/25/08
i love that manga the part i read so far is soo intence i feel sad for her
18474 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 12/26/08
I didn't really like this manga.... a lot of it was just kinda stupid, not-really-but-suppose-to-be sappy moments
1098 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / manila
Offline
Posted 1/4/09

hanahitotsu wrote:

So far, I've read until volume 3.
I need to read the next volume, but I can't find it anywhere online.
Please help me! >_<



mangafox.com has it until vol.7

973 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 1/4/09
my school has this in the library.
The art is pretty good and the story is different.
Makes me want to cook though
Posted 1/4/09

lienne03 wrote:


hanahitotsu wrote:

So far, I've read until volume 3.
I need to read the next volume, but I can't find it anywhere online.
Please help me! >_<



mangafox.com has it until vol.7



Oh it's out? o_o
Thank you! ^-^
1098 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / manila
Offline
Posted 1/5/09

hanahitotsu wrote:


lienne03 wrote:


hanahitotsu wrote:

So far, I've read until volume 3.
I need to read the next volume, but I can't find it anywhere online.
Please help me! >_<



mangafox.com has it until vol.7



Oh it's out? o_o
Thank you! ^-^


oh its a pleasure!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted 2/9/09
my friend reads this and she loves it
i find it kinda stupid X_X
Posted 2/9/09

jenk_ochie wrote:

i never read this.

is it good??i like manga with a cooking but it still has a family and romance story...is it like that???

where i can find it??


its a really cute manga~ familly and romance =P
7583 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 2/9/09
i only read through the 5th volume
it's okay i guess......plot was pretty predictable to me though
47421 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Australia.
Offline
Posted 2/9/09
started reading this last week xD it's good
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.