Dennou Coil
1166 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 11/2/08 , edited 11/2/08
My friend recommended me this anime.

So, I looked it up. (It's licensed now in Crunchy)

During the first minutes of the first episodes, I got pretty bored and taken aback because of the graphics. There was a time I was very bored and decided to watch the series. Midway the first episode, it started grabbing my attention. The anime was good after all.


Dennō Coil (電脳コイル, Dennō Koiru?, lit. Computer Coil, Cyberbrain Coil or Electric Brain Coil), Coil — A Circle of Children, is a Japanese animation science fiction series depicting a near future where augmented reality (AR) technology has just begun to enter the mainstream. The series takes place in the fictional city of Daikoku, a hotbed of AR development with an emerging city-wide virtual infrastructure. It follows a group of children as they use AR glasses to unravel the mysteries of the half real, half Internet city, using a variety of illegal software tools, techniques, and virtual pets to manipulate the digital landscape.

Dennō Coil, in development for over a decade, is the series director debut of Japanese animator Mitsuo Iso. It premiered on NHK Educational on May 12, 2007. Due to the animators involved in its production and its unusually high-profile television broadcast time slot, Dennō Coil was highly anticipated by fans of animation production quality.[1]

Story
In 2026, eleven years after the introduction of internet-connected augmented reality eyeglasses and visors, Yūko Okonogi moves with her family to the city of Daikoku, the technological center of the emerging half-virtual world. Yūko joins her grandmother's "investigation agency" made up of children equipped with virtual tools and metatags. As their research turns up mounting evidence of children who have been whisked away to the mysterious "other side" of reality, they find themselves entangled in a conspiracy to cover up the dangerous true nature and history of the new technology.

quoted from wikipedia



The anime has 26 episodes, so it's fairly short. Well, I recommend this to those who haven't watched this.

To those who have watched it, let's discuss some stuff!



SORRY, WRONG SECTION. HOW CAN I DELETE THIS?

12079 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / location location...
Offline
Posted 11/2/08
Wrong section
1166 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 11/2/08

makimaki_sataandagi wrote:

Wrong section


yeah, i know.
how can i delete this? T_T
Posted 11/2/08 , edited 11/2/08
Yeah,Wrong Section.
Should be in Anime Section.
^Only mods can move this thread.
Here.
http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumcategory-3/Anime.html
1166 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 11/2/08

SkyLightSun wrote:

Yeah,Wrong Section.
Should be in Anime Section.
^Only mods can move this thread.
Here.
http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumcategory-3/Anime.html


oh.
and someone also told me that this is a duplicate. oh well.
thanks for the help
Posted 11/2/08

fnfgalino wrote:


SkyLightSun wrote:

Yeah,Wrong Section.
Should be in Anime Section.
^Only mods can move this thread.
Here.
http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumcategory-3/Anime.html


oh.
and someone also told me that this is a duplicate. oh well.
thanks for the help :)


You're Welcome.Uhhmm,this is a dupe?
I don't think so.FlyStarMoon will always
help.
1166 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 11/2/08

SkyLightSun wrote:


fnfgalino wrote:


SkyLightSun wrote:

Yeah,Wrong Section.
Should be in Anime Section.
^Only mods can move this thread.
Here.
http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumcategory-3/Anime.html


oh.
and someone also told me that this is a duplicate. oh well.
thanks for the help :)


You're Welcome.Uhhmm,this is a dupe?
I don't think so.FlyStarMoon will always
help.


yeah
i tried reposting this in the anime section and they told me this is a dup XD
Posted 11/2/08


Ohh..I see.It's a dupe.It was a thread made long ago.
Here's the link.Maybe,you can discuss it there.
http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumtopic-8065/Denno-Coil.html
Posted 11/2/08
~ Locked
You must be logged in to post.