First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
how would you rate some games you own?
569 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / lei sla bonita
Offline
Posted 11/2/08
I would give kh2 a- 4 out of 5
kirby air ride a- 3 and a half out of 5
phantasy star online a 3 out of 5
super smash bros. brawl a 4 and a half out of 5
and mario kart wii a 4 out of 5
Posted 11/2/08
fallout 3-game of the year

360 broken-0 out of 5. worse console ever
142
8794 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Sweden
Offline
Posted 11/2/08
The super smash series get's a 5/5 from me; amazing that a game like melee could last so long (it's still being played).
3991 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / California
Offline
Posted 11/2/08
5/5


5/5


5/5


4.5/5


4.5/5


0/5 Epic Fail

832 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Will not distribute
Offline
Posted 11/2/08 , edited 11/2/08
Xbox 360- 2/5 Poorly put together. The fact that it has the possibility of breaking down already says that it is a console that didn't take much consideration. It seems as though that only cared about the applications and not the console itself. The built in fan is loud as fuck. The only thing that keeps the score I give it a 2 is because the games that comes out, because of how easy it is to make games for the 360.

People would argue how the 360 is superior, well it isn't. The online connection is not the console's doing damnit! The games that comes out for the 360 is the producers choice, not the console. Any console that has the possibility of breaking down is bad. Never compare the console with something else, or the games that comes out for it.

Ps2 - 5/5 It doesn't break down, you'd have to be stupid to have the console break, long lasting console.

Gears of Wars - 4.5/5

Cod4 - 4.75/5 that missing .25 is because it seems to give some people headaches, including me.

The entire touhou series - 5/5
Posted 11/2/08

Saneless wrote:

Xbox 360- 2/5 Poorly put together. The fact that it has the possibility of breaking down already says that it is a console that didn't take much consideration. It seems as though that only cared about the applications and not the console itself. The built in fan is loud as fuck. The only thing that keeps the score I give it a 2 is because the games that comes out, because of how easy it is to make games for the 360.

People would argue how the 360 is superior, well it isn't. The online connection is not the console's doing damnit! The games that comes out for the 360 is the producers choice, not the console. Any console that has the possibility of breaking down is bad. Never compare the console with something else, or the games that comes out for it.


oy...don't forget about the shitty customer service. i asked them what e73 error code is and they didn't give me an answer. they told me shit like unplug, restart the thing. obviously most people do that. they have the worst customer service out of all. i fuckin hate microsoft. the only reason i got it is because its cheaper had a lot of games and most of my friends have it. i should've screwed it over and buy me a ps3.
832 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Will not distribute
Offline
Posted 11/2/08 , edited 11/2/08

Your_Typical_Friend wrote:


Saneless wrote:

Xbox 360- 2/5 Poorly put together. The fact that it has the possibility of breaking down already says that it is a console that didn't take much consideration. It seems as though that only cared about the applications and not the console itself. The built in fan is loud as fuck. The only thing that keeps the score I give it a 2 is because the games that comes out, because of how easy it is to make games for the 360.

People would argue how the 360 is superior, well it isn't. The online connection is not the console's doing damnit! The games that comes out for the 360 is the producers choice, not the console. Any console that has the possibility of breaking down is bad. Never compare the console with something else, or the games that comes out for it.


oy...don't forget about the shitty customer service. i asked them what e73 error code is and they didn't give me an answer. they told me shit like unplug, restart the thing. obviously most people do that. they have the worst customer service out of all. i fuckin hate microsoft. the only reason i got it is because its cheaper had a lot of games and most of my friends have it. i should've screwed it over and buy me a ps3.


Their customer services are probably the worst I have had to deal with. When my 360 red ringed (Surprise, surprise.) I called them and talked to their bot all the way to the end and had to wait for it to connect to someone I can talk to. The lame, what I would consider elevator music, turned on and I waited for ten minutes. I just sat there, I had to listen to the lame music or else I wouldn't know when to start talking. Well, they closed the connection. I was getting pissed off at the time. But I could still tolerate ignorance.

I called a second time, this time I got through and told the guy with terrible accent that is sooooooooo hard to listen to and understand that I wanted to yell back "CAN I SPEAK WITH AN ENGLISH PERSON!?" At the end, he told me to get ready to write down this code then all of sudden he says that the server was going through mantainance, call back in an hour. Holy shit, I was going to complain. I had to talk about the problem all over again, navigating through... I think it was Sam?

My third call was super annoying, added up with the stress I was starting to get. I was beginning to feel as if I will never get it fixed because the service was so lame. The girl I had to talk to was unbearably difficult to talk to. I had to have the person repeat every line at least three times as slow as she can. Omigod! I was going to explode. Her accent was so terrible, I had to tell her to get me another person that I can actually communicate with. She said sorry, she couldn't. Her broken English almost only consist of nouns. Then, out of no where, she tells me to wait and I have to listen to this annoying Hindi music. I don't mind the fact that it was Hindi as much as I do that I have to listen to it to know when she gets back. asdhfoaslfhsahf!!
1809 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34
Offline
Posted 11/2/08
halo 1 = 5 out of 5
halo 2 = 3 out of 5 jackel snipers pertty much ruin most of the game for me .
halo 3 = 5 out of 5

gutar hero 3 = 4 out of 5
AC for answer = 4 out of 5
Posted 11/2/08

Saneless wrote:


Their customer services are probably the worst I have had to deal with. When my 360 red ringed (Surprise, surprise.) I called them and talked to their bot all the way to the end and had to wait for it to connect to someone I can talk to. The lame, what I would consider elevator music, turned on and I waited for ten minutes. I just sat there, I had to listen to the lame music or else I wouldn't know when to start talking. Well, they closed the connection. I was getting pissed off at the time. But I could still tolerate ignorance.

I called a second time, this time I got through and told the guy with terrible accent that is sooooooooo hard to listen to and understand that I wanted to yell back "CAN I SPEAK WITH AN ENGLISH PERSON!?" At the end, he told me to get ready to write down this code then all of sudden he says that the server was going through mantainance, call back in an hour. Holy shit, I was going to complain. I had to talk about the problem all over again, navigating through... I think it was Sam?

My third call was super annoying, added up with the stress I was starting to get. I was beginning to feel as if I will never get it fixed because the service was so lame. The girl I had to talk to was unbearably difficult to talk to. I had to have the person repeat every line at least three times as slow as she can. Omigod! I was going to explode. Her accent was so terrible, I had to tell her to get me another person that I can actually communicate with. She said sorry, she couldn't. Her broken English almost only consist of nouns. Then, out of no where, she tells me to wait and I have to listen to this annoying Hindi music. I don't mind the fact that it was Hindi as much as I do that I have to listen to it to know when she gets back. asdhfoaslfhsahf!!


did i mention that i only had my 360 for 5-6 months. i mean i barely play. at most i play like 3 hours a day and thats a span between a 12 hour cycle. i do not know why all of a sudden my 360 got fucked up. i'm going to call microsoft and just say i have 3 rings now go and get me a new one before i sue their asses for faulty, and they did say that their product,360, was faulty, products. man i'm piss. my friends play 5 times worse than me and they don't get shit. why must microsoft have shitty consoles. WHY!?!?!? hopefully apple's idea for console comes through and is cheaper but as good as the ps3
832 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Will not distribute
Offline
Posted 11/2/08

Your_Typical_Friend wrote:


Saneless wrote:


Their customer services are probably the worst I have had to deal with. When my 360 red ringed (Surprise, surprise.) I called them and talked to their bot all the way to the end and had to wait for it to connect to someone I can talk to. The lame, what I would consider elevator music, turned on and I waited for ten minutes. I just sat there, I had to listen to the lame music or else I wouldn't know when to start talking. Well, they closed the connection. I was getting pissed off at the time. But I could still tolerate ignorance.

I called a second time, this time I got through and told the guy with terrible accent that is sooooooooo hard to listen to and understand that I wanted to yell back "CAN I SPEAK WITH AN ENGLISH PERSON!?" At the end, he told me to get ready to write down this code then all of sudden he says that the server was going through mantainance, call back in an hour. Holy shit, I was going to complain. I had to talk about the problem all over again, navigating through... I think it was Sam?

My third call was super annoying, added up with the stress I was starting to get. I was beginning to feel as if I will never get it fixed because the service was so lame. The girl I had to talk to was unbearably difficult to talk to. I had to have the person repeat every line at least three times as slow as she can. Omigod! I was going to explode. Her accent was so terrible, I had to tell her to get me another person that I can actually communicate with. She said sorry, she couldn't. Her broken English almost only consist of nouns. Then, out of no where, she tells me to wait and I have to listen to this annoying Hindi music. I don't mind the fact that it was Hindi as much as I do that I have to listen to it to know when she gets back. asdhfoaslfhsahf!!


did i mention that i only had my 360 for 5-6 months. i mean i barely play. at most i play like 3 hours a day and thats a span between a 12 hour cycle. i do not know why all of a sudden my 360 got fucked up. i'm going to call microsoft and just say i have 3 rings now go and get me a new one before i sue their asses for faulty, and they did say that their product,360, was faulty, products. man i'm piss. my friends play 5 times worse than me and they don't get shit. why must microsoft have shitty consoles. WHY!?!?!? hopefully apple's idea for console comes through and is cheaper but as good as the ps3


Funny, I had my 360 for a year and play 2 hours a month at max. (Yay!) Instant red ring regardless of playtime rules!

To stay on topic;

Dawn of Mana - 3/5 Man was this game slow. But I still liked how the game played out and it's story line.

Children of Mana - 1/5 might as well have gotten something else.
Posted 11/2/08

Saneless wrote:



Funny, I had my 360 for a year and play 2 hours a month at max. (Yay!) Instant red ring regardless of playtime rules!

To stay on topic;

Dawn of Mana - 3/5 Man was this game slow. But I still liked how the game played out and it's story line.

Children of Mana - 1/5 might as well have gotten something else.


when i call them i'm going to ask what the do with all those broken 360's i mean come on. do they attempt to fix it or do they just throw it away. FUCKIN ERROR CODE E 73
9584 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / In Memphis, with...
Offline
Posted 11/2/08
I would rate Final Fantasy IV on the DS, and super nintendo; nine out of ten. It's a masterpiece.
32158 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 11/2/08

Cyclone003 wrote:

5/5


5/5


5/5


4.5/5


4.5/5


0/5 Epic Fail



wow. took me sometime scrolling down to reach the comment box.
anyways...i'll just post a few down.

SSBB - 4/5
Mario Kart Wii- 4/5
Okami - 5/5
Dora Saves the Mermaids (lol my niece bought it) - 0/5


544 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / QC
Offline
Posted 11/2/08
WARRIORS OROCHI 1&2 5 stars
5638 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / シャドーモセス島
Offline
Posted 11/3/08 , edited 11/3/08
I just do a few:
-Devil May Cry 4 - 4/5
-Resistance: Fall of Man - 4/5
-Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare - 5/5
-Dynasty Warriors 6 - 3/5
-Dragonball Z: Burst Limit - 3/5
-Metal Gear Solid 4: GotP - 5/5
-Soul Calibur IV - 4/5
-LittleBigPlanet - 5/5

First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.