First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Post Reply [Request] Request Page
Posted 12/6/08

Inu-kage wrote:



Cool thanks~!


np
Member
10698 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Wherever you want...
Offline
Posted 12/6/08

SweetxCherries wrote:


Starlight305 wrote:

Text: x-mew-ichi-ichigo-x
Effect: brushes
Font Color: anything
what are u Request for: avii
Pic[in Spoiler ]:


(Dis is for my friend!! ^-^)


Done


arigato!! ^-^
Member
10698 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Wherever you want...
Offline
Posted 12/6/08


Okay!!! ^o^
Posted 12/6/08

Starlight305 wrote:


SweetxCherries wrote:


Starlight305 wrote:

Text: x-mew-ichi-ichigo-x
Effect: brushes
Font Color: anything
what are u Request for: avii
Pic[in Spoiler ]:


(Dis is for my friend!! ^-^)


Done


arigato!! ^-^


np
Posted 12/6/08

Starlight305 wrote:



Okay!!! ^o^


thanx
Posted 12/6/08

SweetxCherries wrote:


Smily_Gurl wrote:

Username:smily_gurl
Name:penny
Text:Info:
Name:Penny
Age:13
B-Day:28th of September

Effect:idc
Font Color:idc
what are u Request for:idc
-and more...
Uh could u make this photo with brushes in the back..and could i have only amu in the photo; oh yea the text i want is all in red! =] sorry its so hard ..eheh thanks x D D
Pic:



please do this in the membership cards forum


oo i do new request
Posted 12/6/08 , edited 12/6/08
Username:smily_gurl
Name:penny
Texts: Welcome
Effect:idc
Font Color:idc
what are u Request for: any MOD
-banner
Pic[in Spoiler ]:
Posted 12/13/08 , edited 12/13/08

Smily_Gurl wrote:

Username:smily_gurl
Name:penny
Texts: Welcome
Effect:idc
Font Color:idc
what are u Request for: any MOD
-banner
Pic[in Spoiler ]:


Done by Holly_tran
Posted 12/13/08

holly_tran wrote:


Smily_Gurl wrote:

Username:smily_gurl
Name:penny
Texts: Welcome
Effect:idc
Font Color:idc
what are u Request for: any MOD
-banner
Pic[in Spoiler ]:


Done by Holly_tran


okay thnks! ^^
Posted 12/13/08 , edited 12/13/08
Username: smileycupcakes
Name: amy
Text: smileycupcakes
Effect: brushes
Font Color: u pick
what are u Request for: avatar
-avatar
-banner
-proflies divider
-and more...
Pic[in Spoiler ]:



gonna do this
~
tazusapete
Moderator
5742 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / America
Offline
Posted 12/13/08

smileycupcakes wrote:

Username: smileycupcakes
Name: amy
Text: smileycupcakes
Effect: brushes
Font Color: u pick
what are u Request for: avatar
-avatar
-banner
-proflies divider
-and more...
Pic[in Spoiler ]:



gonna do this
~
tazusapete


Posted 12/13/08

tazusapete wrote:


smileycupcakes wrote:

Username: smileycupcakes
Name: amy
Text: smileycupcakes
Effect: brushes
Font Color: u pick
what are u Request for: avatar
-avatar
-banner
-proflies divider
-and more...
Pic[in Spoiler ]:



gonna do this
~
tazusapete




omg thanks it is soo pretty!!!!!!!!
Posted 12/18/08
Username:smily_gurl
Name:penny
Text:Welcome
Effect:any
Font Color:any
what are u Request for:
-banner
Pic[in Spoiler ]:

[Warning:Please put PENDING to who do u what ur page to do- any MOD
Member
16147 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / crunchyroll?
Offline
Posted 12/20/08

SweetxCherries wrote:


Username:
Name:
Text:
Effect:
Font Color:
what are u Request for:
-avatar
-banner
-proflies divider
-and more...
Pic[in Spoiler ]:
[Warning:Please put PENDING to who do u what ur page to do


Name: mewmashie
Text: All about me
Effect: sure
Font Color: doesnt matter
proflies divider


name: mewmashie
Text: Please Support These Groups
Effect: sure
Font Color: doesnt matter
proflies divider


PENDING
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.