Created by wolflee
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Who do you want for president of the USA?
34081 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Chicago
Offline
Posted 11/2/08
Obama sucks. But do not mind what I said, just vote as you would without hearing it.
5561 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Neverland
Offline
Posted 11/2/08
totally a dupe, I've seen at least 3 with the same subject
34081 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Chicago
Offline
Posted 11/2/08

lonely_devil wrote:

totally a dupe, I've seen at least 3 with the same subject


Yes, but I have not and I do not feel like searching for them, but that is why I put Nadar, I suspected the others might not have him as a choice, and with more of a selection, it makes it different and not a duplicate. But if you took the time to come into the poll and call it a duplicate, you could not just answer the freakin question?
5561 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Neverland
Offline
Posted 11/2/08

wolflee wrote:


lonely_devil wrote:

totally a dupe, I've seen at least 3 with the same subject


Yes, but I have not and I do not feel like searching for them, but that is why I put Nadar, I suspected the others might not have him as a choice, and with more of a selection, it makes it different and not a duplicate. But if you took the time to come into the poll and call it a duplicate, you could not just answer the freakin question?


ah, i apologize, I didn't realize u had Nadar up there I'm sorrys :[ I should have looked before I posted, I'm just tired of all the political polls
34081 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Chicago
Offline
Posted 11/2/08

lonely_devil wrote:


wolflee wrote:


lonely_devil wrote:

totally a dupe, I've seen at least 3 with the same subject


Yes, but I have not and I do not feel like searching for them, but that is why I put Nadar, I suspected the others might not have him as a choice, and with more of a selection, it makes it different and not a duplicate. But if you took the time to come into the poll and call it a duplicate, you could not just answer the freakin question?


ah, i apologize, I didn't realize u had Nadar up there I'm sorrys :[ I should have looked before I posted, I'm just tired of all the political polls


I apologize for my rudeness, and I am sorry that I had to post this political thread. But I really want to see what the people think on this subject. Sorry.
12957 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / in ur heart ♥
Offline
Posted 11/18/08
obama
550 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / All Over The Place
Offline
Posted 11/18/08

wolflee wrote:

Obama sucks. But do not mind what I said, just vote as you would without hearing it.
wtf?! you need to educate yourself!

34081 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Chicago
Offline
Posted 11/18/08

Young-Ae wrote:


wolflee wrote:

Obama sucks. But do not mind what I said, just vote as you would without hearing it.
wtf?! you need to educate yourself!



Saying that is ignorant in itself. You need to educate yourself. For I have studied their plans and made my educated decision.
33884 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 11/18/08
Who's Nadar?
32215 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / F / Denver
Offline
Posted 11/18/08
Nader!!! I can't believe that was an option. It's who we all voted for here.
8969 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Georgia
Offline
Posted 11/18/08
I wanted McCain so bad.

Me wonders why people voted for Obama.
13092 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 11/18/08
I would've voted for Obama but I'm not 18 yet...
2424 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Anywhere...
Offline
Posted 11/18/08
Is This A Debate? Or A poll? Why Are Others Debating? it's Just A question. nothing to personalize..... just answer. i vote for mccain, though his not the one who win....
10637 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / cali
Offline
Posted 11/18/08
hahah i already voted on Election Dayyy! :o)

but i voted for someone else on this
'cause i figured: it doesn't matter!
13676 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / on earth....
Offline
Posted 11/28/08
Obama
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.