First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
how do you think of president Bush
83333 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 12/5/07 , edited 4/14/08

chrisbad726 wrote:


starryeyeddreamer wrote:


chrisbad726 wrote:

if I had the Death Note I would make Bush's and Dick Chenny's death go like this:

After having an argument with Dick Chenny, Chenny gets out a rifle and shots Bush in the head. After realizing what he has done Dick Chenny commits suicide.


...I...LOVE YOU



thank you


You rock. You absolutely rock! Maybe you could add more violent stuff in your deathnote. =)
2955 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / some place
Offline
Posted 12/5/07 , edited 4/14/08

dyatt wrote:


chrisbad726 wrote:


starryeyeddreamer wrote:


chrisbad726 wrote:

if I had the Death Note I would make Bush's and Dick Chenny's death go like this:

After having an argument with Dick Chenny, Chenny gets out a rifle and shots Bush in the head. After realizing what he has done Dick Chenny commits suicide.


...I...LOVE YOU



thank you


You rock. You absolutely rock! Maybe you could add more violent stuff in your deathnote. =)


hmmm... okay lets see
After having an argument with Dick Chenny, Chenny and Bush go into a Brawl. as they fight in the white house chenny accidentally kills bush's wife, Bush is enraged and he gets a katana and slices chenny's legs. Bush slowly tortures Chenny to death by slicing of he arms and slitting his throat. security comes in and riddle bush with bullets until all his blood spews out.
2172 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Chicago-ILLINOIS
Offline
Posted 12/5/07 , edited 4/14/08
I hate bush
I Hope he dies
1045 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Tsuki
Offline
Posted 12/5/07 , edited 4/14/08
Mr. President is a good person.
2955 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / some place
Offline
Posted 12/5/07 , edited 4/14/08
tell me, how is he good?
1096 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Paradise
Offline
Posted 12/5/07 , edited 4/14/08
I think he sucks. I should overthrow him and become the first female president of the United States.

2955 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / some place
Offline
Posted 12/5/07 , edited 4/14/08
Hillary Clinton might beat you to it
Posted 12/5/07 , edited 4/14/08
All of you bush-bashers are fucking retarded. You have nothing better to say about him other than he remsembles a monkey. You guys sure as Hell have the collective intelligence of a monkey. As soon as he's out of the Oval office, you won't be able to say much against conservatives, Bush-bashing being your main point. I support the man, he needs it. I may have fought the war differently but at least it got done. If all you have to say is Bush-bashing shit, go to Hell and don't post. You look inebriated and microcephalic.
2955 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / some place
Offline
Posted 12/5/07 , edited 4/14/08
ok sure he has done a FEW good things but because of him a lot of countries despise us now.
Posted 12/5/07 , edited 4/14/08
HE IS A VERY BAD PRESIDENT well right now he is making ur go to war for his FALSE accusion of them having to do with 9/11 in Iraq
535 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / usa
Offline
Posted 12/5/07 , edited 4/14/08
i thk he's a dumb butt tht should have never been president and gives a bad name to southerners. but hey. he's from TEXAS so wht do u aspect
naduo 
13908 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Canada
Offline
Posted 12/5/07 , edited 4/14/08
he is a president????? lol
2955 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / some place
Offline
Posted 12/5/07 , edited 4/14/08
number one reason for being in Iraq is for the oil that is there. that is what he wants.
Posted 12/5/07 , edited 4/14/08
^Noob, if he wants oil so badly, why are oil and gasoline prices up? I think the supply is low. I don't think that we are reaping oil from Iraq as you say we are.


hellsbutterflie wrote:

HE IS A VERY BAD PRESIDENT well right now he is making ur go to war for his FALSE accusion of them having to do with 9/11 in Iraq


Silence noob girl, you know nothing of such matters. He didn't blame 9/11 on Iraq, he accused Saddam of aiding Al Queda.
2955 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / some place
Offline
Posted 12/5/07 , edited 4/14/08
fine believe what you want and i will believe what i want
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.