First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
IQ Test
2633 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / New York City, NY
Offline
Posted 11/3/08
Maybe Grandma is stupid and forgot she lives in a hut or something, or she lied and was with her secret lover at the time. The question makes too many assumptions?
5229 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Mammago Garage, Y...
Offline
Posted 11/3/08
I guessed that it was the ninja in the attic. He's the only one without an alibi, so it must be him.
722 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / canada
Offline
Posted 11/3/08
read the english...says circle of house
2276 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 11/17/08
grandma..
but why don't the others stop grandma???
because the house is circle, so everyone can see what others do >.>
485 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 11/17/08

TsuruyaSan wrote:

GERO GERO GERO GERO


Hahaha! This. Every time I see that frog avatar in a thread all I can think for the rest of the thread is GERO GERO GERO~.


realdry wrote:

read the english...says circle of house


Yeah, the English is screwy. Makes the question a tad confusing. I was trying to figure out what a "circle of house" was.
1111 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Europe :)
Offline
Posted 11/17/08

jujihoon0ppa wrote:

grandma..
but why don't the others stop grandma???
because the house is circle, so everyone can see what others do >.>


That makes sense im my opinion all the females in the house are guilty (except for the litte girl). They wanted to get rid of grandpa so they waited for a perfect moment to finish him of (maybe even the father was involved) Granma is just a little senile and forgot she cant be in a corner in a circle house


Ps: i saw the answer before i even read the story ^.^
34431 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / lolwhut
Offline
Posted 11/23/08
grandma its a circle house=no corner
238 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / yuto nakajima's h...
Offline
Posted 11/23/08
i think that it is the grandma
she was probably fed up with her husband
Posted 11/23/08
This thread failed. What has it got to do with extended discussion? Further more, it's only one single question. If you're going to set an IQ test, make it a proper one.

For those who are interested, you can give it a go.
http://www.intelligencetest.com/
8300 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / a secluded locati...
Offline
Posted 12/26/08
ahemm... the detective
Posted 12/26/08

digs wrote:

The grandma, a circle house wouldn't have a corner.


hellyeah!
2279 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Omnipresent
Offline
Posted 12/26/08
A circled house you say? The Grandma. I know a riddle just like that one!
34124 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 1/1/09
the grandma,i mean,why would a circle house had a corner?
Posted 1/1/09 , edited 1/1/09
I'll guess it's a suicide but was made to look as a murder.
The grandfather is evil. Everyone else is a victim.
1186 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Leading your nigh...
Offline
Posted 1/1/09

ShroomInferno wrote:

and that should test our iq? =S okay, and where is the extended discussion gone to?

btw, you can arrange a corner with the furniture in the house, or not? just because the house has a circle form doesn't mean that it doesn't have corners indoor...meh..or is there a definition for corner that would decide that the angle should always have 90 degrees?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
the father would have witnesses who could confirm that he was at the office at the time when the grandpa got murdered.
so would the little boy.

so, all the females are still suspects because they don't have any witnesses for their actions. all potential liars. all potential murderers.

i am glad that the judicial system doesn't work like you incompetent guys do, because if it did then that would mean that a lot more innocent people would go to jail, and that because you fail to look at every possibility.

ps: if iq tests are formed with questions of this kind, i'd prolly fail...and get an iq of 10 =S


And that's all there is too it
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.