First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply info about upcoming real robot series
Captain
10585 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / california
Offline
Posted 11/2/08
since wikipedia mess up i need info. what are the next real robot series
Ensign
34726 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / M / Colorado Springs,Co
Offline
Posted 1/3/09 , edited 1/3/09
dunno but from what i hear from the rumor mill.
After 00 is over we may be seeing MSG Unicorn in the fall to early next year
finally after years of waiting a new UC Gundam series.
Captain
10585 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / california
Offline
Posted 1/3/09 , edited 1/3/09

dasgundam wrote:

dunno but from what i hear from the rumor mill.
After 00 is over we may be seeing MSG Unicorn in the fall to early next year
finally after years of waiting a new UC Gundam series.


if thats TRUE THEN SPREAD THE WORDS TO THE UC GUNDAM GROUP LOL
Ensign
1193 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Florida
Offline
Posted 2/4/09
Gundam U.C. animated? Interesting...maybe that's why Master Grade models are being made...

Also, is the new anime Linebarrels of Iron considered a real robot show?
Captain
10585 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / california
Offline
Posted 2/5/09

artmaster079 wrote:

Gundam U.C. animated? Interesting...maybe that's why Master Grade models are being made...

Also, is the new anime Linebarrels of Iron considered a real robot show?


i think so
Ensign
78416 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Digital world
Offline
Posted 2/5/09
MSG Unicorn seems interesting but its only a novel i would like to see a series
Posted 4/25/09
there is this thing 4 the gundam 30th aniversery. from wat i kno, i dont think it is gundam unicorn. i heard it takes place in UC 0081
Captain
10585 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / california
Offline
Posted 4/25/09

Kirafan wrote:

there is this thing 4 the gundam 30th aniversery. from wat i kno, i dont think it is gundam unicorn. i heard it takes place in UC 0081

unfortunatly 0081 is just a video game and unicorn has been confirmed their making it in to a anime check this site http://www.gundam-unicorn.net/
51702 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / ░
Offline
Posted 5/1/09
Rebuild of Evangelion 2.0

June 16
Posted 5/11/09 , edited 5/11/09
Gundam 00 film 2010
SEED film, i dont kno wen it will come. maybe nxt yr, 2010, 2012 or worse, 2013
Ensign
33176 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Wherever anime is...
Offline
Posted 5/12/09
i believe the seed film comes out in 2011
Ensign
Ak831 
13084 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Salinas, CA
Offline
Posted 9/6/09
yupyup

Gundam 00 Movie 10'

Gundam Seed in 11'

MSG Unicorn looks good
Ensign
745 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / idk
Offline
Posted 12/12/09
we got str.a.in. as a new one n we also got the new eva 2.0 with a surprise in it i cant really tell u but its a new eva unit
Captain
10585 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / california
Offline
Posted 12/12/09

fullmetalpunk78 wrote:

we got str.a.in. as a new one n we also got the new eva 2.0 with a surprise in it i cant really tell u but its a new eva unit


check out this gundam unicorn trailer
http://www.crunchyroll.com/group/Real_Robot_Anime#s=/group/Real_Robot_Anime/forum%3Fextra_param%3D577269%26page%3D0
Ensign
745 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / idk
Offline
Posted 12/12/09
yah i did it looks aw3some
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.