Created by izaluna
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
ABS-CBN or GMA???
335 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 11/3/08
For me, it is GMA....the best TV network in the Philippines...

Only GMA introduced interesting and AWARD-WINNING SHOWS IN THE PHILIPPINES like I-witness, Encantadia, 24-oras, pinoy meets world, reporter's notebook, and many more...

the first korean (Endless Love 1: Summer scent) as well as japanese drama ever played in the Philippines was introduced by GMA which became a phenomenal hit...

551 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
38 / F
Offline
Posted 11/3/08
i like abs-cbn, they have a greater number of better shows.. encantadia was the only drama in gma i appreciated ..
1466 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F
Offline
Posted 11/3/08

classic_20 wrote:

For me, it is GMA....the best TV network in the Philippines...

Only GMA introduced interesting and AWARD-WINNING SHOWS IN THE PHILIPPINES like I-witness, Encantadia, 24-oras, pinoy meets world, reporter's notebook, and many more...

the first korean (Endless Love 1: Summer scent) as well as japanese drama ever played in the Philippines was introduced by GMA which became a phenomenal hit...


right!!!! super agree with you!!

however it's kinda sad...because the signal of abs-cbn is "stronger"
or clearer in the provinces than that of GMA's so abs is more popular in the provinces...

i hope GMA can improve their communication networks
so that more people can watch CERTIFIED QUALITY SHOWS..

335 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 11/3/08
GMA RULEZ.......

GMA IS THE ONLY TV NETWORK IN THE PHILIPPINES THAT REVOLUTIONIZED THE WAY PEOPLE LOOK IN BROADCASTING AS WELL AS MEDIA...

SO GUYZ, LET'S ADMIT IT, GMA IS THE BEST AND THE NO. 1 TV NETWORK IN THE PHILIPPINES....

KAPUSO RULEZ...
1466 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F
Offline
Posted 11/3/08 , edited 11/3/08

cyphk999 wrote:

i like abs-cbn, they have a greater number of better shows.. encantadia was the only drama in gma i appreciated ..


GMA has LOTS of good quality shows like the ones mentioned below..
however,, the signal of ABS is clearer in the provinces making it more popular than GMA...


i think it's great that there's GMA and ABS competing with each other...
it makes the philippine entertainment a lot more exciting
and the two stations are striving to make their shows better
because of the competition neh??



Posted 11/3/08
KAPAMILYA!!!!!!!!!
Posted 11/3/08
i was once a GMA boy, til they stop showing animes...hehe
551 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
38 / F
Offline
Posted 11/3/08

cheddar_ejiahaddict wrote:


cyphk999 wrote:

i like abs-cbn, they have a greater number of better shows.. encantadia was the only drama in gma i appreciated ..


GMA has LOTS of good quality shows like the ones mentioned below..
however,, the signal of ABS is clearer in the provinces making it more popular than GMA...


i think it's great that there's GMA and ABS competing with each other...
it makes the philippine entertainment a lot more exciting
and the two stations are striving to make their shows better
because of the competition neh??





huh?!? what's the point of quoting me? this is a forum and i am stating my preference, do i have to agree with you? such insolence...

if i said i like apples better than oranges does it necessarily mean i will never eat oranges ever?!? duh?!?
1466 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F
Offline
Posted 11/3/08

cyphk999 wrote:


cheddar_ejiahaddict wrote:


cyphk999 wrote:

i like abs-cbn, they have a greater number of better shows.. encantadia was the only drama in gma i appreciated ..


GMA has LOTS of good quality shows like the ones mentioned below..
however,, the signal of ABS is clearer in the provinces making it more popular than GMA...


i think it's great that there's GMA and ABS competing with each other...
it makes the philippine entertainment a lot more exciting
and the two stations are striving to make their shows better
because of the competition neh??





huh?!? what's the point of quoting me? this is a forum and i am stating my preference, do i have to agree with you? such insolence...

if i said i like apples better than oranges does it necessarily mean i will never eat oranges ever?!? duh?!?


i didn't mean it that way..
i was just stating what i think and i'm not even picking a fight with you...
why are yous o angry all of a sudden?? DUH!!!

i was trying to be friendly and i was was just trying to make a
conversation with you and yet you call it insolence...DUH!!!

nevermind...don't even quote back..
i don't want to engage in unintelligent arguments with you...
551 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
38 / F
Offline
Posted 11/3/08

cheddar_ejiahaddict wrote:


cyphk999 wrote:


cheddar_ejiahaddict wrote:


cyphk999 wrote:

i like abs-cbn, they have a greater number of better shows.. encantadia was the only drama in gma i appreciated ..


GMA has LOTS of good quality shows like the ones mentioned below..
however,, the signal of ABS is clearer in the provinces making it more popular than GMA...


i think it's great that there's GMA and ABS competing with each other...
it makes the philippine entertainment a lot more exciting
and the two stations are striving to make their shows better
because of the competition neh??





huh?!? what's the point of quoting me? this is a forum and i am stating my preference, do i have to agree with you? such insolence...

if i said i like apples better than oranges does it necessarily mean i will never eat oranges ever?!? duh?!?


i didn't mean it that way..
i was just stating what i think and i'm not even picking a fight with you...
why are yous o angry all of a sudden?? DUH!!!

i was trying to be friendly and i was was ust trying to make a
conversation with you and yet you call it insolence...DUH!!!

nevermind...don't even quote back..
i don't want to engage in unintelligent arguments with you...


if you say you didn't mean it so be it.. just a piece of advice don't sound so imposing cause you're doing it again and you call this being friendly.. i am quoting you again cause unlike you i am giving you the benefit of the doubt so keep cool huh peace... you turned this personal when i am expecting a rebuttal on opinions here..
17397 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / Im Lost
Offline
Posted 11/3/08
you guys are embarassing
21531 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 11/3/08
this is like a duplicate??!!
2687 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
77 / M / now at home
Offline
Posted 11/3/08 , edited 11/3/08

cherryvheyga wrote:







damn u juz put all in spoilers plz u froze my pc...
1007 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Vienna
Offline
Posted 11/3/08
definitely ABS CBN.

all that gma airs are those fantaserye craps.
the actors and actress' in abs cbn got also better skills ;p whereas gma has only good singers & comedians.
258 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25
Offline
Posted 11/3/08

hagrid1000 wrote:


cherryvheyga wrote:







damn u juz put all in spoilers plz u froze my pc...


why should i?..

they are very nice pics...

if your pc is slow...
then, that's not my fault.....

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.