First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply Hey Say Jump Questions?
Member
28872 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / moon
Offline
Posted 11/9/08

mishka011766 wrote:


Chinen: Yaotome [when he does a mistake in a quiz, his smile when he's shy is soooo kawaii]


i agree with this!! when he was juggling in shounen club, the dropped a ball and then he smiled! it was so cute!!!!
Member
3843 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Over the Rainbow~
Offline
Posted 11/10/08 , edited 11/10/08
UMM am i the only one noticed what Inoo said??

10. Who’s the member that you want to be your girlfriend?
Inoo: Yabu [he gives attention to his girlfriend, good boy


it asked Inoo who does he want as his girlfriend not who does he want to be girlfriend to. So why say Yabu is nice to his girlfriend??
And how would he Know Yabu is nice to his Girlfriend???

THe anwser,


Yabu has a GIRLFRIEND!!!!!! Just think~ well it doesn't matter^^ if he does, i hope he's happy~

Moderator
2675 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / with Chinen. (Or...
Offline
Posted 11/10/08
Don't jump to conclusions.
We wouldn't want another HSJ girlfriend debate to start again alright.
Member
3843 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Over the Rainbow~
Offline
Posted 11/10/08

yukisohma66 wrote:

Don't jump to conclusions.
We wouldn't want another HSJ girlfriend debate to start again alright.



i know~ i'm not trying to start any thing though

i just wanted 2 know if any one else noticed the slip up~
Member
406 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Brazil
Offline
Posted 11/19/08
AHAHAHA!VERY FUNNY!xDDD
Daiki is a H..HAHAHA
Wahh..Yamada is so popular nee~
Member
9520 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F
Offline
Posted 11/19/08
its so cool to see that finally they are well adjusted with each other and I bet they begin to accept everyones flaws and bests as well...

I love the questions!

Thanks a lot
Member
4037 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / philippines
Offline
Posted 11/28/08
LOL.. daiki's a hentai and i can't imagine that chinen has bad language.... LOL
Member
433 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / England babeh
Offline
Posted 12/22/08
Aww even though Chii is Kawaii his words are bad??
Member
4163 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / School Library
Offline
Posted 12/25/08
i actually noticed inoo's comment about yabu, too... well, is having a girlfriend bad?
Posted 12/25/08 , edited 12/25/08

mishka011766 wrote:

Yabu: Chinen [he seems kawaii, but in fact, he has abusive language]
Yamada: Chinen [even though he's soooo kawaiiii, his words are bad…]

*i don't know zuubon..anyone can help me?


lol i heard alot about chinen's bad mouth.

zuubon means pants. i think its spelled zubon.

Member
5410 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Undefined
Offline
Posted 12/25/08

pekyi94 wrote:


mishka011766 wrote:

Yabu: Chinen [he seems kawaii, but in fact, he has abusive language]
Yamada: Chinen [even though he's soooo kawaiiii, his words are bad…]

*i don't know zuubon..anyone can help me?


lol i heard alot about chinen's bad mouth.

zuubon means pants. i think its spelled zubon.




ahahaha.. ^^ Thanks ^^
Member
514 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Maryland, USA
Offline
Posted 12/26/08

mishka011766 wrote:


5. Who’s the most indecent?
Hikaru: Arioka [he is indecent]
Yabu: Nakajima [if we are joking about “that”, he joins directly]
Inoo: Arioka [he often thinks H (laugh)]
Daiki: Inoo [he's always opening topic about “that” if we're chatting]
Yuya: Arioka [because he often thinks H]
Ryuu: Nakajima [because he often touches anyone’s bottom!]
Keito: Morimoto [because he's still a kid, he wants to know…]
Chinen: Morimoto [because he is the youngest, in fact…he doesnt know yet…]
Yuto: Inoo [between all the members, he is!]
Yamada: Morimoto [because he likes to speak about that]




This might be inappropriate but what's "that"?
I know what H is.
Is H the same as "that"

Member
5410 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Undefined
Offline
Posted 12/26/08

frcxwhoa716 wrote:


mishka011766 wrote:


5. Who’s the most indecent?
Hikaru: Arioka [he is indecent]
Yabu: Nakajima [if we are joking about “that”, he joins directly]
Inoo: Arioka [he often thinks H (laugh)]
Daiki: Inoo [he's always opening topic about “that” if we're chatting]
Yuya: Arioka [because he often thinks H]
Ryuu: Nakajima [because he often touches anyone’s bottom!]
Keito: Morimoto [because he's still a kid, he wants to know…]
Chinen: Morimoto [because he is the youngest, in fact…he doesnt know yet…]
Yuto: Inoo [between all the members, he is!]
Yamada: Morimoto [because he likes to speak about that]




This might be inappropriate but what's "that"?
I know what H is.
Is H the same as "that"


i think it's perverted stuff or something... XD well, they ARE boys....
ahahahha
Member
514 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Maryland, USA
Offline
Posted 12/27/08


mishka011766 wrote:

i think it's perverted stuff or something... XD well, they ARE boys....
ahahahha



haha. well true,,
Member
102 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / earth
Offline
Posted 12/29/08
zuubon means pants he gets good prices on pants
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.