First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
Why you shouldnt VOTE FOR OBAMA.
Posted 11/3/08 , edited 11/3/08

sitruunaperhonen wrote:

If I lived in America, I'd vote for Obama. Actually in almost every country about 70% of the people would vote for Obama. You already made a crappy decision by choosing your current president, why make the same mistake twice?


I was 10 when they voted for him , Don't title everyone as who voted for george W.
Ignorant as it is , your opinion fails here.
Posted 11/3/08

postcommenthere wrote:

Doesn't mean that I shouldn't vote for someone because of the reasons you stated.
We have our own interest.


state them.
Posted 11/3/08
Perhaps I love war, guns and higher taxes... etc.

We have our own.
Posted 11/3/08

postcommenthere wrote:

Perhaps I love war, guns and higher taxes... etc.

We have our own.


never stated any of those in that correct way of thinking.
your opinion fails.
2161 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Finland
Offline
Posted 11/3/08

Deathguitar wrote:


sitruunaperhonen wrote:

If I lived in America, I'd vote for Obama. Actually in almost every country about 70% of the people would vote for Obama. You already made a crappy decision by choosing your current president, why make the same mistake twice?


I was 10 when they voted for him , Don't title everyone as who voted for george W.
Ignorant as it is , your opinion fails here.


Don't people have to vote the same person TWICE, if anyone were to be president for eight whole years. Americans will show their stupidity again if they vote for McCain. Did you know that about 13% of the people in my country would vote for McCain. The rest votes would go to Obama. Anyway, I would totally vote for a democrat rather than a republican.
Posted 11/3/08
i am for mccain anyway. obama is too mysterious, and you don't really know if what he says is what he thinks or what he'll support in future. with mccain it's a sure thing, he's a simple man, and so is palin, even though that's a big criteria that makes me hesitate to be for mccain, but in the end i still believe that the mccain-palin ticket would be the better pick.
2161 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Finland
Offline
Posted 11/3/08
P.S. You fail. Not us.
Posted 11/3/08

sitruunaperhonen wrote:


Deathguitar wrote:


sitruunaperhonen wrote:

If I lived in America, I'd vote for Obama. Actually in almost every country about 70% of the people would vote for Obama. You already made a crappy decision by choosing your current president, why make the same mistake twice?


I was 10 when they voted for him , Don't title everyone as who voted for george W.
Ignorant as it is , your opinion fails here.


Don't people have to vote the same person TWICE, if anyone were to be president for eight whole years. Americans will show their stupidity again if they vote for McCain. Did you know that about 13% of the people in my country would vote for McCain. The rest votes would go to Obama. Anyway, I would totally vote for a democrat rather than a republican.


How is obama a democrat , and how is McCain republican.

by the parties there in.
or there opinions and thought on everything.

stop being ignorant.
Posted 11/3/08

ShroomInferno wrote:

i am for mccain anyway. obama is too mysterious, and you don't really know if what he says is what he thinks or what he'll support in future. with mccain it's a sure thing, he's a simple man, and so is palin, even though that's a big criteria that makes me hesitate to be for mccain, but in the end i still believe that the mccain-palin ticket would be the better pick.


Woo!
Posted 11/3/08

shikanarukez wrote:

0_o
Do you want me to make a thread saying "why you shouldn't vote for John mcain" (or whatever you spell his name)
It would be 1 page full


hell yeah, my family is voting for obama shyt
2161 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Finland
Offline
Posted 11/3/08

Deathguitar wrote:


sitruunaperhonen wrote:


Deathguitar wrote:


sitruunaperhonen wrote:

If I lived in America, I'd vote for Obama. Actually in almost every country about 70% of the people would vote for Obama. You already made a crappy decision by choosing your current president, why make the same mistake twice?


I was 10 when they voted for him , Don't title everyone as who voted for george W.
Ignorant as it is , your opinion fails here.


Don't people have to vote the same person TWICE, if anyone were to be president for eight whole years. Americans will show their stupidity again if they vote for McCain. Did you know that about 13% of the people in my country would vote for McCain. The rest votes would go to Obama. Anyway, I would totally vote for a democrat rather than a republican.


How is obama a democrat , and how is McCain republican.

by the parties there in.
or there opinions and thought on everything.

stop being ignorant.


Stop making things so difficult, you're too narrow-minded. I hope all the best for you Americans.
Posted 11/3/08

Deathguitar wrote:


postcommenthere wrote:

Perhaps I love war, guns and higher taxes... etc.

We have our own.


never stated any of those in that correct way of thinking.
your opinion fails.


Well do I want think in a right way of thinking?

Don't to tell anyone who's not to vote...as if we think the same as yours.
Posted 11/3/08

sitruunaperhonen wrote:


Deathguitar wrote:


sitruunaperhonen wrote:


Deathguitar wrote:


sitruunaperhonen wrote:

If I lived in America, I'd vote for Obama. Actually in almost every country about 70% of the people would vote for Obama. You already made a crappy decision by choosing your current president, why make the same mistake twice?


I was 10 when they voted for him , Don't title everyone as who voted for george W.
Ignorant as it is , your opinion fails here.


Don't people have to vote the same person TWICE, if anyone were to be president for eight whole years. Americans will show their stupidity again if they vote for McCain. Did you know that about 13% of the people in my country would vote for McCain. The rest votes would go to Obama. Anyway, I would totally vote for a democrat rather than a republican.


How is obama a democrat , and how is McCain republican.

by the parties there in.
or there opinions and thought on everything.

stop being ignorant.


Stop making things so difficult, you're too narrow-minded. I hope all the best for you Americans.

generalizing a whole community of ethnic groups as one thinker.
more ignorant.
get out.

Posted 11/3/08

sitruunaperhonen wrote:


Deathguitar wrote:


sitruunaperhonen wrote:


Deathguitar wrote:


sitruunaperhonen wrote:

If I lived in America, I'd vote for Obama. Actually in almost every country about 70% of the people would vote for Obama. You already made a crappy decision by choosing your current president, why make the same mistake twice?


I was 10 when they voted for him , Don't title everyone as who voted for george W.
Ignorant as it is , your opinion fails here.


Don't people have to vote the same person TWICE, if anyone were to be president for eight whole years. Americans will show their stupidity again if they vote for McCain. Did you know that about 13% of the people in my country would vote for McCain. The rest votes would go to Obama. Anyway, I would totally vote for a democrat rather than a republican.


How is obama a democrat , and how is McCain republican.

by the parties there in.
or there opinions and thought on everything.

stop being ignorant.


Stop making things so difficult, you're too narrow-minded. I hope all the best for you Americans.


Agree. I thought this gonna be different but it's all the same narrow-minded person.
Posted 11/3/08

postcommenthere wrote:


Deathguitar wrote:


postcommenthere wrote:

Perhaps I love war, guns and higher taxes... etc.

We have our own.


never stated any of those in that correct way of thinking.
your opinion fails.


Well do I want think in a right way of thinking?

Don't to tell anyone who's not to vote...as if we think the same as yours.


wtf , your vocabulary is confusing.
how your put your sentences together.

then not talk , easy?
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.