First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
Why you shouldnt VOTE FOR OBAMA.
Posted 11/3/08

Lenalee1 wrote:

People have different opinions. Why make a thread -_-?


you live in america?
IDDD THINK SO.
Posted 11/3/08

makimaki_sataandagi wrote:


Deathguitar wrote:


makimaki_sataandagi wrote:


Deathguitar wrote:


makimaki_sataandagi wrote:


Deathguitar wrote:


makimaki_sataandagi wrote:

You can multiquote...

besides I'm not American


THEN LEAVE.
jesus.


If you wish to quote someone's message, quote the whole damn thing. Don't put it as if I wanted to post for the sake of it. I can't really say who I'd vote for, because indeed everyone has his/her own opinions. A candidate's ability to lead is viewed from different perspectives not to mention time. From your first post, you've been negative towards Obama. How am I to judge someone for his/her capability?


how am i being negative?
it's fact's.


There are the goods and bads or a person, you've only looked at the bads which is why I cannot say who I'd vote for. Well I can't blame you since the title did say 'Why you shouldn't vote for Obama', but my opinion is that, you gave what you knew, and rather or not a person is to agree is up to them although it is not to your favour. And that a person ought to judge another after hearing both side of the stories which is the fairest way.

So IT IS bad.
is that what your saying.
my opinion just been justified.


Oh God .. you're just so freaking stubborn. You're obviously pointing at a negative direction
I've nothing else to say.


No i'm not.
I'm saying exactly what he said.
so he is negative , right.
cry moar please.
Posted 11/3/08

Deathguitar wrote:


why do people liike you bother posting and opposing me , running on nothing but ignorant situations.



*o*...
your the one opposing all the posters
and if you call me immature 1 more time...
I'm going to cut your balls off...
27007 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / AUSTRALIA
Offline
Posted 11/3/08

Deathguitar wrote:


Lenalee1 wrote:

People have different opinions. Why make a thread -_-?


you live in america?
IDDD THINK SO.


No, it says Norway x'D
But yes, I do care who's going to be the new president. But someone sticks with Obama and someone sticks up for that McCain (spelling?) guy. Having different opinions is natural. Deal with it
Posted 11/3/08

Deathguitar wrote:


makimaki_sataandagi wrote:


Deathguitar wrote:


makimaki_sataandagi wrote:


Deathguitar wrote:


makimaki_sataandagi wrote:


Deathguitar wrote:


makimaki_sataandagi wrote:

You can multiquote...

besides I'm not American


THEN LEAVE.
jesus.


If you wish to quote someone's message, quote the whole damn thing. Don't put it as if I wanted to post for the sake of it. I can't really say who I'd vote for, because indeed everyone has his/her own opinions. A candidate's ability to lead is viewed from different perspectives not to mention time. From your first post, you've been negative towards Obama. How am I to judge someone for his/her capability?


how am i being negative?
it's fact's.


There are the goods and bads or a person, you've only looked at the bads which is why I cannot say who I'd vote for. Well I can't blame you since the title did say 'Why you shouldn't vote for Obama', but my opinion is that, you gave what you knew, and rather or not a person is to agree is up to them although it is not to your favour. And that a person ought to judge another after hearing both side of the stories which is the fairest way.

So IT IS bad.
is that what your saying.
my opinion just been justified.


Oh God .. you're just so freaking stubborn. You're obviously pointing at a negative direction
I've nothing else to say.


No i'm not.
I'm saying exactly what he said.
so he is negative , right.
cry moar please.


you support flaming...
-_-...
and you call me immature huh?
1914 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Cav
Offline
Posted 11/3/08


well, its just that...


Deathguitar wrote:


why do people liike you bother posting and opposing me , running on nothing but ignorant situations.



... your trying to flamebait anyone who disagrees with you... i think that just supports that the topic "expects posters to agree with you"...
(again if ever this reply turns to a flamebait i will not reply to the next quote)




27007 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / AUSTRALIA
Offline
Posted 11/3/08
This is ridiculous :X
1914 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Cav
Offline
Posted 11/3/08

Lenalee1 wrote:

This is ridiculous :X


agreed.

6499 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Minnesota
Offline
Posted 11/3/08
this thread fails
5585 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / YOU WISH U KNOW L...
Offline
Posted 11/3/08
If I lived in America, I'd vote for Obama.
4552 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 11/3/08
GET POLITIC OFF CRUNCHYROLL NOW!
733 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 11/3/08 , edited 11/3/08
Don't care actually o_o (Well, I don't live in America either)

But if I could vote, I would vote for Obama. Because a voice in my head says that Mccain is gonna be like Bush =)

Posted 11/3/08

kingraver92 wrote:

this thread fails


i second that
Posted 11/3/08
well i don't want oboma well becuase well umm I can't say <.<
1141 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / F / Seattle-ish
Offline
Posted 11/3/08 , edited 11/3/08
They all tell you what you want to hear, and then not do it when they get elected. Everyone has their own opinions, and they are just as valid as anyone elses, whether they are American or not.


Palin is shady, and McCain seems like a good guy, but he's too old and he'd be too much like Bush.

I do agree that alot of people are voting Obama based on his skin color, and I think those people suck, and shouldn't be voting if they can't do the research.

BTW, I already voted, 2 weeks ago.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.