First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Avatar Requests
Creator
3242 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / 『 still trying to...
Offline
Posted 1/23/09

AnimeAdam wrote:


ChikaChickaBoomBoom wrote:


AnimeAdam wrote:

Mod Request: Anitia97
Username: AnimeAdam
Name: Zake
Size: Original Size
Colour Scheme: whatever look good
What You Want Written:
- The quote, "My Drill is the Drill that Creates the Heavens!"
- Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann
- *also include mod name, group name, and the name Zake somewhere in the avatar*
Written Where: I'll leave it to the mod
Picture:


Me will PM Anita to tell her u are requesting her and I am quoting u coz u need to show the group name Please And Thank You..


I need to show the group name? What do you mean?


Oh poo u mean the credit to our group right? sorry about that well anyway I have PM the mod u wanted to requested and she is very busy and cannot do any requests... do you mind if I make it???
Member
33176 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Wherever anime is...
Offline
Posted 1/23/09

ChikaChickaBoomBoom wrote:


AnimeAdam wrote:


ChikaChickaBoomBoom wrote:


AnimeAdam wrote:

Mod Request: Anitia97
Username: AnimeAdam
Name: Zake
Size: Original Size
Colour Scheme: whatever look good
What You Want Written:
- The quote, "My Drill is the Drill that Creates the Heavens!"
- Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann
- *also include mod name, group name, and the name Zake somewhere in the avatar*
Written Where: I'll leave it to the mod
Picture:


Me will PM Anita to tell her u are requesting her and I am quoting u coz u need to show the group name Please And Thank You..


I need to show the group name? What do you mean?


Oh poo u mean the credit to our group right? sorry about that well anyway I have PM the mod u wanted to requested and she is very busy and cannot do any requests... do you mind if I make it???


Oh, sure. But make it look REALLY cool okay? I leave it in your hands.
2782 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / In your dreams...
Offline
Posted 1/25/09
Mod Request:Anitia97
Username:fallen_luv
Name:Fahi-chan
Size: thin n tall
Colour Scheme:that fits the pic
What You Want Written:fallen_luv Fahi-chan
Written Where:i'l leave it to the mod
Picture:
Creator
3242 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / 『 still trying to...
Offline
Posted 1/27/09

AnimeAdam wrote:


ChikaChickaBoomBoom wrote:


AnimeAdam wrote:


ChikaChickaBoomBoom wrote:


AnimeAdam wrote:

Mod Request: Anitia97
Username: AnimeAdam
Name: Zake
Size: Original Size
Colour Scheme: whatever look good
What You Want Written:
- The quote, "My Drill is the Drill that Creates the Heavens!"
- Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann
- *also include mod name, group name, and the name Zake somewhere in the avatar*
Written Where: I'll leave it to the mod
Picture:


Me will PM Anita to tell her u are requesting her and I am quoting u coz u need to show the group name Please And Thank You..


I need to show the group name? What do you mean?


Oh poo u mean the credit to our group right? sorry about that well anyway I have PM the mod u wanted to requested and she is very busy and cannot do any requests... do you mind if I make it???


Oh, sure. But make it look REALLY cool okay? I leave it in your hands.


Here u go if u would like it to be redone then quote me

Member
33176 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Wherever anime is...
Offline
Posted 1/27/09

ChikaChickaBoomBoom wrote:


AnimeAdam wrote:


ChikaChickaBoomBoom wrote:


AnimeAdam wrote:


ChikaChickaBoomBoom wrote:


AnimeAdam wrote:

Mod Request: Anitia97
Username: AnimeAdam
Name: Zake
Size: Original Size
Colour Scheme: whatever look good
What You Want Written:
- The quote, "My Drill is the Drill that Creates the Heavens!"
- Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann
- *also include mod name, group name, and the name Zake somewhere in the avatar*
Written Where: I'll leave it to the mod
Picture:


Me will PM Anita to tell her u are requesting her and I am quoting u coz u need to show the group name Please And Thank You..


I need to show the group name? What do you mean?


Oh poo u mean the credit to our group right? sorry about that well anyway I have PM the mod u wanted to requested and she is very busy and cannot do any requests... do you mind if I make it???


Oh, sure. But make it look REALLY cool okay? I leave it in your hands.


Here u go if u would like it to be redone then quote me



... whoa... NICE!!!
Posted 2/7/09

fallen_luv wrote:

Mod Request:Anitia97
Username:fallen_luv
Name:Fahi-chan
Size: thin n tall
Colour Scheme:that fits the pic
What You Want Written:fallen_luv Fahi-chan
Written Where:i'l leave it to the mod
Picture:


sorry for VERY late reply but the pic is too small ._.;;
2782 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / In your dreams...
Offline
Posted 2/7/09

Anitia97 wrote:


fallen_luv wrote:

Mod Request:Anitia97
Username:fallen_luv
Name:Fahi-chan
Size: thin n tall
Colour Scheme:that fits the pic
What You Want Written:fallen_luv Fahi-chan
Written Where:i'l leave it to the mod
Picture:


sorry for VERY late reply but the pic is too small ._.;;


So this is one is okay?
Posted 2/7/09

fallen_luv wrote:


Anitia97 wrote:


fallen_luv wrote:

Mod Request:Anitia97
Username:fallen_luv
Name:Fahi-chan
Size: thin n tall
Colour Scheme:that fits the pic
What You Want Written:fallen_luv Fahi-chan
Written Where:i'l leave it to the mod
Picture:


sorry for VERY late reply but the pic is too small ._.;;


So this is one is okay?


still too small .. sorry
2782 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / In your dreams...
Offline
Posted 2/10/09

Anitia97 wrote:


fallen_luv wrote:
*

Anitia97 wrote:


fallen_luv wrote:

Mod Request:Anitia97
Username:fallen_luv
Name:Fahi-chan
Size: thin n tall
Colour Scheme:that fits the pic
What You Want Written:fallen_luv Fahi-chan
Written Where:i'l leave it to the mod
Picture:


sorry for VERY late reply but the pic is too small ._.;;


So this is one is okay?


still too small .. sorry



oh o.O so this one?
Member
333 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / over the rainbow xD
Offline
Posted 2/10/09
Mod Request: any1
Username: brokendreamer7
Name:Minami
Size: Thin and Tall
Color Scheme: Red, Black and White
What You Want Written: Broken Dreamer
Written Where: Bottom
Picture:


thx!!! ^^
Posted 2/11/09

fallen_luv wrote:


Anitia97 wrote:


fallen_luv wrote:
*

Anitia97 wrote:


fallen_luv wrote:

Mod Request:Anitia97
Username:fallen_luv
Name:Fahi-chan
Size: thin n tall
Colour Scheme:that fits the pic
What You Want Written:fallen_luv Fahi-chan
Written Where:i'l leave it to the mod
Picture:


sorry for VERY late reply but the pic is too small ._.;;


So this is one is okay?


still too small .. sorry



oh o.O so this one?


ok just rite :] xD sorry for the inconvienience your gonna get it on saturday
Posted 2/11/09

brokendreamer7 wrote:

Mod Request: any1
Username: brokendreamer7
Name:Minami
Size: Thin and Tall
Color Scheme: Red, Black and White
What You Want Written: Broken Dreamer
Written Where: Bottom
Picture:


thx!!! ^^


Pending c/o Anitia97

this is gonna be done on saturday
Member
333 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / over the rainbow xD
Offline
Posted 2/11/09
ok. thx!!! ^^
2782 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / In your dreams...
Offline
Posted 2/11/09

Anitia97 wrote:



Ok so i'll wait..XD
Member
33176 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Wherever anime is...
Offline
Posted 2/14/09
Mod Request: ChikaChickaBoomBoom

Username: AnimeAdam

Name: Zeke

Size: Original Size

Colour Scheme: whatever looks cool

What You Want Written:
- AnimeAdam
- Zeke
- the mod's name and group name
- D.Gray-man
- "Exorcist, the one summoned by God... burying the world's chaos as darkness assembles."

Written Where: I'd like my username and nickname near the top, i'd the the mod and group names in the corner, i'd like the title D.Gray-man pretty noticeable on the avatar (anywhere good without interferring with the original pic or the quote), and the quote should be placed just under the character in the pic.

Picture:

First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.