First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply Who is Kaname?
Member
10144 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / F / Moon Dorm
Offline
Posted 12/2/08

cloudji wrote:

i can see why female would like him but can we stay on topic since i think i know almost everything so far about him but i come on here to see if i miss any thing but so far. i seen pretty much this turn into a love kaname thread.


LOOOOOOL cloudji.......
its obvious that it would " turn into a love kaname thread". after all, it involves kaname My beloved kaname-sama!!
Member
10144 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / F / Moon Dorm
Offline
Posted 12/2/08

adicraze wrote:


Icis907 wrote:

I can go with that. Though I hope you don't mind sharing him ;)


I do mind sharing but I dun mind cloning him so that each of us have our own kuran kaname..... :D


great idea adi-chan!!! a cloning of kaname-sama?!.... love the idea, but im keeping the real one
~kate runs fast towards the real kaneme's side and hold kaname's hand ~ LOOOLZ

Creator
4659 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / F / In Kaname's Arms....
Offline
Posted 12/3/08

bluepearl wrote:


adicraze wrote:


Icis907 wrote:

I can go with that. Though I hope you don't mind sharing him ;)


I do mind sharing but I dun mind cloning him so that each of us have our own kuran kaname..... :D


great idea adi-chan!!! a cloning of kaname-sama?!.... love the idea, but im keeping the real one
~kate runs fast towards the real kaneme's side and hold kaname's hand ~ LOOOLZ



u think u have da real one?? i locked him up ryte after I cloned him... so...u dat is the clone's hand ure holding after all...:P fu fu fu [evil laugh]
Member
5657 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Just my place.
Offline
Posted 12/3/08
Kaname's my one and only love. I mind if u steal. MUHAHAHA!
Member
10144 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / F / Moon Dorm
Offline
Posted 12/3/08

adicraze wrote:


bluepearl wrote:


adicraze wrote:


Icis907 wrote:

I can go with that. Though I hope you don't mind sharing him ;)


I do mind sharing but I dun mind cloning him so that each of us have our own kuran kaname..... :D


great idea adi-chan!!! a cloning of kaname-sama?!.... love the idea, but im keeping the real one
~kate runs fast towards the real kaneme's side and hold kaname's hand ~ LOOOLZ



u think u have da real one?? i locked him up ryte after I cloned him... so...u dat is the clone's hand ure holding after all...:P fu fu fu [evil laugh]


AHHHAHAHA WAHAHAHA.. ~evil laugh~ adi-chan! ^_^ are you sure sweetie? you better check that again!
Creator
4659 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / F / In Kaname's Arms....
Offline
Posted 12/3/08

bluepearl wrote:


adicraze wrote:


bluepearl wrote:


adicraze wrote:


Icis907 wrote:

I can go with that. Though I hope you don't mind sharing him ;)


I do mind sharing but I dun mind cloning him so that each of us have our own kuran kaname..... :D


great idea adi-chan!!! a cloning of kaname-sama?!.... love the idea, but im keeping the real one
~kate runs fast towards the real kaneme's side and hold kaname's hand ~ LOOOLZ



u think u have da real one?? i locked him up ryte after I cloned him... so...u dat is the clone's hand ure holding after all...:P fu fu fu [evil laugh]


AHHHAHAHA WAHAHAHA.. ~evil laugh~ adi-chan! ^_^ are you sure sweetie? you better check that again!


unless u stole the password...:P lolz am coming after u katechannnnnnnnnnnnnnnn...lolz
Member
315 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / US
Offline
Posted 12/4/08 , edited 12/4/08
confused abt the last spoiler...explain...

Sorry, I've been away (computer problems). Maybe I can help explain Cloudji's last answer.



I find it really interesting to learn about vampires and the differences between variations. For example: here power is transferred by blood (one of the reasons why purebloods are so precious). In movies like Underworld (not too realistic but bare with me) even after a vampire is completely drained, they are just put to sleep and can be awoken later by anyone's blood. It will all start to make sense once Rido takes over his old body (keep in mind this thread was started a while ago). It appears that Juri's son was sacrificed in order to revive this Kuran ancestor and his body was given to Kaname. Episode 9, Rido says 'Even after you gain your full power.' Meaning Kaname is awake and alive, but hasn't yet assumed everything he was when he was put to sleep or killed. That's another question I would like answered sometime. In episode 8, Rido uses Senri's blood whip power. I believe that the actual powers are related to blood, however how strong they are and controlled depends on the soul currently inhabiting that body. These are my opinions so far, if you guys have any other ideas be sure to share!
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.