First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply Most Hated Female Anime Characters
897 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / united states
Offline
Posted 11/15/08
lulu from shugo chara, not because shes from easter, cuz i never hated utau and ikuto, but because shes a filler character, one thats not from teh manga, so it kinda messed up the plot a lil
281 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / London, England
Offline
Posted 11/15/08
I HATE REIRA FROM NANA
..............SHERYL FROM MACROSS FRONTIER
............... thinking about them makes me
463 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 11/15/08

angeldo1995 wrote:

lulu from shugo chara, not because shes from easter, cuz i never hated utau and ikuto, but because shes a filler character, one thats not from teh manga, so it kinda messed up the plot a lil


Seriously?! She's a filler character?!! No wonder I felt that she gave off some bad vibes when she first appeared...

Anyways, I usually dislike the weak, useless, whiny, crybaby female characters of any anime, but I also don't like the b*tchy, arrogant, TOO headstrong/stubborn, overly-bossy female characters either. Some examples...

-Louise from Zero no Tsukaima: she was one of the reasons why I stopped watching that anime at around ep. 5...
-Taiga from Toradora: why does she seem so annoying in the anime?! I read the manga and she's perfectly fine there, but for some reason I dislike her in the anime! maybe it's her voice...
-Orihime from Bleach: I was neutral with her in the beginning, but these days, she's all "Kurosaki-kun!" "Kurosaki-kun!" and being utterly useless...I kinda liked her when she first discovered her hairclip-powers, she was pretty determined there. Anyways, I quit watching Bleach several episodes ago so I don't exactly know what's going on anymore after Ichigo & co. entered Hueco Mondo to save her.
-Sakura from Naruto: Before Shipuudden, I hated her. Now in Shipuudden, she's okay but still needs to get her act together sometimes. And maybe not get pissed off so frequently - I know it's usually for comedy but it gets repetitive after a while.


897 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / united states
Offline
Posted 11/15/08

HarukaXKanata wrote:


angeldo1995 wrote:

lulu from shugo chara, not because shes from easter, cuz i never hated utau and ikuto, but because shes a filler character, one thats not from teh manga, so it kinda messed up the plot a lil


Seriously?! She's a filler character?!! No wonder I felt that she gave off some bad vibes when she first appeared...

Anyways, I usually dislike the weak, useless, whiny, crybaby female characters of any anime, but I also don't like the b*tchy, arrogant, TOO headstrong/stubborn, overly-bossy female characters either. Some examples...

-Louise from Zero no Tsukaima: she was one of the reasons why I stopped watching that anime at around ep. 5...
-Taiga from Toradora: why does she seem so annoying in the anime?! I read the manga and she's perfectly fine there, but for some reason I dislike her in the anime! maybe it's her voice...
-Orihime from Bleach: I was neutral with her in the beginning, but these days, she's all "Kurosaki-kun!" "Kurosaki-kun!" and being utterly useless...I kinda liked her when she first discovered her hairclip-powers, she was pretty determined there. Anyways, I quit watching Bleach several episodes ago so I don't exactly know what's going on anymore after Ichigo & co. entered Hueco Mondo to save her.
-Sakura from Naruto: Before Shipuudden, I hated her. Now in Shipuudden, she's okay but still needs to get her act together sometimes. And maybe not get pissed off so frequently - I know it's usually for comedy but it gets repetitive after a while.




its true, you'll never see her in the manga
18679 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 11/15/08

riku911 wrote:

kallen from Code Geass
and i could tolerate other
though sakura is getting there


you hate this

38556 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / The place where o...
Offline
Posted 11/15/08

kingfish00 wrote:


riku911 wrote:

kallen from Code Geass
and i could tolerate other
though sakura is getting there


you hate this



yep
1431 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Beijing, China
Offline
Posted 11/15/08
1.The pink haired girl in Macross 7
2.both female characters in the h-anime grope (sry but i just had to include that because they really do piss me off >.<)
1429 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 11/15/08

kaname08 wrote:


her, no explanation...


who is she
1429 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 11/15/08
sakura-naruto
miyabi and her friends-gto
rima-shugo chara
hakufu's sister-ikki tousen
nemu-da capo
139 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Michigan!
Offline
Posted 11/15/08
Miki from Marmalade Boy... Even though I made it through the whole series (Which it was like death to watch it by the 'American' arc) I absolutely could not stand her. I would have pushed her off a cliff...

and

Kotoko from Itazura na Kiss. She ruined the show. She was very... unlikeable to me.
19712 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
http://myanimelis...
Offline
Posted 11/15/08

luckycharmz227 wrote:


kaname08 wrote:


her, no explanation...


who is she


4534 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Somewhere Below T...
Offline
Posted 11/15/08
kiru33 
35587 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / The distant sky
Offline
Posted 11/15/08
Nemu from Da Capo

Most annoying girls that force themself on the main character or gets in the way of the main character..
5611 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / :)
Offline
Posted 11/15/08
All loli
Posted 11/15/08
NINA & Shirly From Code Geass
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.