First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Do u think that girls can be violent as guys
Posted 11/3/08


no..
I just thought you were asian.
lol

yeah, unfortunately, im not. its ohk, you're not thee first too mistake me for asian. too bad im too..brown/dark. ugh. aha but yeah i understood what you said. If i was asian, it would've been rare too have thighs like..me i guess. lol
Posted 11/3/08

BATTLElover wrote:



no..
I just thought you were asian.
lol


yeah, unfortunately, im not. its ohk, you're not thee first too mistake me for asian. too bad im too..brown/dark. ugh. aha but yeah i understood what you said. If i was asian, it would've been rare too have thighs like..me i guess. lol

ya that'd be sexy.
Posted 11/3/08



uh, ohkay? i dunno if i should take that as an insult or just..nevermind. haha
Posted 11/3/08

BATTLElover wrote:




uh, ohkay? i dunno if i should take that as an insult or just..nevermind. haha


its good that you have a body.
but i just prefer asian girls.

so its good.
Posted 11/3/08



uh, ohkay? i dunno if i should take that as an insult or just..nevermind. haha


its good that you have a body.
but i just prefer asian girls.

so its good.


HAHA. oh i see. well, thank you..?!? haha. and yeah its ohk. im INLOVE with korean guys. eek.
Posted 11/3/08

BATTLElover wrote:




uh, ohkay? i dunno if i should take that as an insult or just..nevermind. haha


its good that you have a body.
but i just prefer asian girls.

so its good.


HAHA. oh i see. well, thank you..?!? haha. and yeah its ohk. im INLOVE with korean guys. eek.


Eek to bad , im filipino.
Posted 11/3/08
lol i only become violent when im in life-or-death situation

or when ppl piss me off n_n

thats when i bring out my gun

LMAO! ^^
7442 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Tampa, FL
Offline
Posted 11/3/08
Hahaha...well...I can be pretty violent not that I can actually do any damage
102495 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / Paradise⌒☆
Offline
Posted 11/3/08
Yeah, why not?
508 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / United States
Offline
Posted 11/3/08
Yeah. Have you met my mom?
34166 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Ohio
Offline
Posted 11/3/08
Of course. But in my personal creed, it is NEVER EVER okay to strike or hit a woman. Me and my buddy Devin have pulled over to pound the crap out of men we see hitting or pushing their GF's or wive's and even a daughter once. I will not stand for it
Posted 11/3/08


its good that you have a body.
but i just prefer asian girls.

so its good.


HAHA. oh i see. well, thank you..?!? haha. and yeah its ohk. im INLOVE with korean guys. eek.


Eek to bad , im filipino.


yeah, just like you.
too bad, im german/tongan
7442 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Tampa, FL
Offline
Posted 11/3/08

CaisterNatsumi wrote:

Of course. But in my personal creed, it is NEVER EVER okay to strike or hit a woman. Me and my buddy Devin have pulled over to pound the crap out of men we see hitting or pushing their GF's or wive's and even a daughter once. I will not stand for it



Lol, damn well, I'd have to say that's pretty noble of you guys.

Really though, girls can take some dirt. I have a reactive temper, getting me into physical fights sometimes, and once in awhile it'll be with a guy. I don't win but, I can put up a fight I bet there's a lot of girls who can kick ass though.
34166 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Ohio
Offline
Posted 11/3/08
noble? Nah, I was just brought up by my father to be that way. Like I said, I won't hesitate to act if I see it happen. It's never okay, and shouldn't be thought to be. I've made some off hand comments, and got hit pretty hard, but never is it okay to hit back.

guess...I'm just a dork/weird/old fashioned =^_^=
Posted 11/3/08

BATTLElover wrote:



its good that you have a body.
but i just prefer asian girls.

so its good.


HAHA. oh i see. well, thank you..?!? haha. and yeah its ohk. im INLOVE with korean guys. eek.


Eek to bad , im filipino.


yeah, just like you.
too bad, im german/tongan
i have alot of samoan friends. lol.

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.