First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
Triple Threat Artists
1421 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 11/3/08
Basically my question is... who are your favorite triple threat artists?

For those who doesn't know what "Triple Threat" is... it's someone who can Dance, Act, AND Sing amazingly well.
2743 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / St. Louis
Offline
Posted 11/3/08 , edited 11/3/08
Jerry Yan, although I've only seen his funny DMS dance in MG and when they're all dancing together on the basketball court in Hot Shot



Vanness Wu, definitely all 3



Edit:
Show Luo

Posted 11/3/08
Maja Salvador (Filipina actress)..she's really good
3335 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / sunny California :]
Offline
Posted 11/3/08
that's hard ><
some are good at acting or dancing, but not so great at singing. [or vice versa]
some can do all three, but not amazingly well at all of them.
Posted 11/3/08
Matsumoto Jun... he's awesome! >_<

16058 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 11/3/08 , edited 11/3/08
very few....
maybe Jay Chou, Wang Leehom and Rain?


Jay Chou's probably the best at all three.

Leehom's dancing's just okay...as is his acting...

I'm not that fond of Rain's anything...

some people can dance, sing and act, but not very well.

Most focus on either singing and dancing or acting.

Honestly, to me, it's rare enough that someone's good at any one of them.



I don't consider Vanness a good actor.
And Jerry's not that good of a singer or actor.
46 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26
Offline
Posted 11/3/08
Jay Chou goes waaaaaaaaay past three
46 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26
Offline
Posted 11/3/08
Rainie Yang probably fits this too, but she just started dancing in her last album. I like her dance in the McDonald's commercial with show though
1643 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / F / MD, USA
Offline
Posted 11/3/08

ivana0319 wrote:

Rainie Yang probably fits this too, but she just started dancing in her last album. I like her dance in the McDonald's commercial with show though


I haven't seen Rainie dance yet, but her acting sucks big time.
Posted 11/3/08
I dont remember his name but the lead guy from doremifasolatido seemed really cute and he could act (the end scene was mindblowing def showed his range of skills) he can definitely sing (i think he sang the songs for the movie) and he is cute as hell .. dance im not sure if he can but im sure he can move well
263 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 11/3/08

NgThH wrote:


ivana0319 wrote:

Rainie Yang probably fits this too, but she just started dancing in her last album. I like her dance in the McDonald's commercial with show though


I haven't seen Rainie dance yet, but her acting sucks big time.


I agree haha. Rainie does suck at acting...and singing and dancing in my opinion.
Well, she's okay. I'm just not very fond of the over cutesy act of hers.

I actually think that Wang Lee Hom is a good actor, singer, and dancer.
And Jay Chou is pretty much amazing in every aspect.

Show Luo is a good singer and dancer, but his acting in Hot Shot is getting annoying. He was good in Corner with Love, but I'm not a fan of him in Hot Shot.
31911 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / California
Offline
Posted 11/3/08
Hard but I would have to say Ohno from the band Arashi although he has only been in 1 drama he was amazing in it PLUS he can dance and sing like no other!!
Posted 11/3/08
fo sho~ YAMAPI
7398 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / California, USA
Offline
Posted 11/3/08







yamapi. kame && akanishi.
they can act. (watch their dramas)
they can sing && dance (watch their MV's)
PLUS. they are hotties.

so its actually Quadruple Threat Artist.
12158 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / ╰☆ 没有黑暗の地方╭☆
Offline
Posted 11/3/08

purisonia wrote:

I dont remember his name but the lead guy from doremifasolatido seemed really cute and he could act (the end scene was mindblowing def showed his range of skills) he can definitely sing (i think he sang the songs for the movie) and he is cute as hell .. dance im not sure if he can but im sure he can move well :)


I think you're talking about jang geun seok~ He's an amazzzzzzzzzzing actor (not to mention cute), he can sing (but I've only heard one song of his), but dunno if he dances
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.