First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Have you ever tried to comment on a dvd
1143 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / under your bed sc...
Offline
Posted 11/3/08

TheUndeadLord wrote:


XxVampiressxX wrote:


TheUndeadLord wrote:


XxVampiressxX wrote:


TheUndeadLord wrote:


XxVampiressxX wrote:

i do it sometimes its embarassing but i have


Can you please elaborate on what you mean?


i mean have you ever wanted to comment on a movie while your watching it


So like the Mystery Science Theatre 3000 kind of thing?


huh


MST 3000:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3M4_XZ3FLHw


sort of basically do you talk to the characters or yell at the screen or stuff like that
Posted 11/3/08

XxVampiressxX wrote:


TheUndeadLord wrote:


XxVampiressxX wrote:


TheUndeadLord wrote:


XxVampiressxX wrote:


TheUndeadLord wrote:


XxVampiressxX wrote:

i do it sometimes its embarassing but i have


Can you please elaborate on what you mean?


i mean have you ever wanted to comment on a movie while your watching it


So like the Mystery Science Theatre 3000 kind of thing?


huh


MST 3000:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3M4_XZ3FLHw


sort of basically do you talk to the characters or yell at the screen or stuff like that


No.
1143 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / under your bed sc...
Offline
Posted 11/3/08

TheUndeadLord wrote:


XxVampiressxX wrote:


TheUndeadLord wrote:


XxVampiressxX wrote:


TheUndeadLord wrote:


XxVampiressxX wrote:


TheUndeadLord wrote:


XxVampiressxX wrote:

i do it sometimes its embarassing but i have


Can you please elaborate on what you mean?


i mean have you ever wanted to comment on a movie while your watching it


So like the Mystery Science Theatre 3000 kind of thing?


huh


MST 3000:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3M4_XZ3FLHw


sort of basically do you talk to the characters or yell at the screen or stuff like that


No.


ok i was just wondering if anybody else does so i started this
6008 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / Australia
Offline
Posted 11/3/08
no but I know a friend of mine that says "whats with that" a lot while watching anything , but i never said anything to them about it.
Guardian of A/M/P
65272 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Yo Mama's House
Offline
Posted 11/3/08

TheUndeadLord wrote:


XxVampiressxX wrote:


TheUndeadLord wrote:


XxVampiressxX wrote:


TheUndeadLord wrote:


XxVampiressxX wrote:


TheUndeadLord wrote:


XxVampiressxX wrote:

i do it sometimes its embarassing but i have


Can you please elaborate on what you mean?


i mean have you ever wanted to comment on a movie while your watching it


So like the Mystery Science Theatre 3000 kind of thing?


huh


MST 3000:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3M4_XZ3FLHw


sort of basically do you talk to the characters or yell at the screen or stuff like that


No.


So I was right about screaming at the DVD. "LAWL"
Posted 11/3/08

XxVampiressxX wrote:

i do it sometimes its embarassing but i have


explain more?? on a dVD?
9803 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Edward Cullen's Room
Offline
Posted 11/3/08
Nope
23944 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / ask me :)
Offline
Posted 11/4/08
no
21973 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / The Netherlands
Offline
Posted 11/4/08
whaaat?
1143 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / under your bed sc...
Offline
Posted 11/4/08

impossibleman wrote:


XxVampiressxX wrote:

i do it sometimes its embarassing but i have


explain more?? on a dVD?


well i mean have you ever talked to it or wanted to comment like on the videos on crunchyroll
Posted 11/4/08
don't get this.............
10694 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 11/4/08
if you're going to make a thread, please elaborate more about what the thread is about in the first post. i had no idea what you were talking about till i scroll down near the bottom and saw an explanation.

i talk during movies. a lot... especially if it's getting dramatic lol.
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.