First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  Next  Last
SPOILERS...?! (post your own)
Member
UN1M3 
17784 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / No where to be seen
Offline
Posted 11/4/08

i like that part too XD(when ren was laying on her lap XD) but then she got fixed on playing with his hair XD lol anyway



i dont think sho ever met "corn" since he never knew she went to the "forest" to cry by herself

O-O i might be wrong O-O
2964 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 11/4/08

angelcake22 wrote:


Yumiko_x3 wrote:

thanks for posting out parts of the story..


why did u go in this forum. it does say SPOILERS ALERT AS THE TITLE so don/t complain. no one forced u to click here


i am not complaining.when i say thanks,i mean thanks..i am glad that they post these parts of the story as i can read them..
Member
1604 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / iN tHaT tInY bLuE...
Offline
Posted 11/4/08

Yumiko_x3 wrote:


angelcake22 wrote:


Yumiko_x3 wrote:

thanks for posting out parts of the story..


why did u go in this forum. it does say SPOILERS ALERT AS THE TITLE so don/t complain. no one forced u to click here


i am not complaining.when i say thanks,i mean thanks..i am glad that they post these parts of the story as i can read them..


oh sorry . read the smiley face wrong
2964 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 11/4/08

angelcake22 wrote:


Yumiko_x3 wrote:


angelcake22 wrote:


Yumiko_x3 wrote:

thanks for posting out parts of the story..


why did u go in this forum. it does say SPOILERS ALERT AS THE TITLE so don/t complain. no one forced u to click here


i am not complaining.when i say thanks,i mean thanks..i am glad that they post these parts of the story as i can read them..


oh sorry . read the smiley face wrong


oh,i see..never mind,it is okay (:

602 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 11/4/08

UN1M3 wrote:


i like that part too XD(when ren was laying on her lap XD)


lol, actually Ren was thinking of kissing kyoko (i think?) but somehow came out with the "i-cant-sleep-without-a-pillow" thing to avoid himself from really kissing kyoko. "So uncool," i quote from him ^^
7518 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 11/4/08
I love how Ren helps Kyoko with her runway walk!!! I think its funny.

I also like the scene were kyoko is staring at her shoes and makeup. Her face is adorable :)
Member
4473 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Malaysia
Offline
Posted 11/5/08
hmm, did anyone mention bout the part whr kyoko accidently fall on ren~ and ren almost..yes , almost!....kiss her~ i thought he is going to kiss her but then i shouldnt hav this thought in the first place since skip beat is drawed by a very pure thinking artist...just like in her previous manga( tokyo paradise right? i read chinese version, not too sure bout the english title~)
Member
UN1M3 
17784 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / No where to be seen
Offline
Posted 11/5/08

justleo wrote:


UN1M3 wrote:


i like that part too XD(when ren was laying on her lap XD)


lol, actually Ren was thinking of kissing kyoko (i think?) but somehow came out with the "i-cant-sleep-without-a-pillow" thing to avoid himself from really kissing kyoko. "So uncool," i quote from him ^^


yeah he was going to ask her for something........ but saw her scared face and then thought "no i cant make her hate me" XD and before that when the director came to check on ren XD so funny
Member
473 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / crazyland
Offline
Posted 11/6/08
i also read the manga. .i liked the chapter wen shou found out that kyoko changed her hairstyle. .it was soo funny cuz shou was teasing her to admit that she was really the one and only kyoko mogami. . .
55 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / singApore
Offline
Posted 11/6/08

sanpincha wrote:

i love love the part when ren is sleeping on kyoko's lap and she's all freaked out. >.<

when did this happen? lols~

Member
1344 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 11/6/08
they're all childhood buddies? never thought of that. man, can't wait for more of the manga to come out online. maybe i should run to the store.
Member
5284 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Australia
Offline
Posted 11/6/08

psalmatha wrote:







502 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 11/6/08
Can anyone tell me who is ending up with who in the story, Pls Pls PLs Pls
Member
4231 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / midnight_EcLiPsE
Offline
Posted 11/7/08

tampic wrote:


psalmatha wrote:










yeah..my bad.
my friend on the other hand insisted so..i guess that messed it up..
but i already cleared that up...
>___<
Member
5284 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Australia
Offline
Posted 11/7/08

psalmatha wrote:


tampic wrote:


psalmatha wrote:










yeah..my bad.
my friend on the other hand insisted so..i guess that messed it up..
but i already cleared that up...
>___<


Haha, naw well
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.