First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
Who is your favorite Ninja Warrior?
Posted 6/30/08
magic wok + ninja warrior + elyssa = Good Times.

we like the hawt ones.
names are not necessary...

/thats terrible, but i am not sorry.
i dont watch it that often!

:X

Posted 6/30/08

Ichigo wrote:

JOHN CENA WILL KNOCK OUT ANY NINJA IN THE WORLD


ahahaha!

HHH is about 10,000x more of a badass than John Cena will ever be.




555 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29
Offline
Posted 6/30/08
The American ninjas! USA! USA!
3572 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / LONDON
Offline
Posted 6/30/08

toxicpink wrote:


Ichigo wrote:

JOHN CENA WILL KNOCK OUT ANY NINJA IN THE WORLD


ahahaha!

HHH is about 10,000x more of a badass than John Cena will ever be.






triple H is not a badass with his gay move pedigree. its basically shoving a guys head inbetween your legs and letting your balls bags rest on the back of their head. JOHN CENA IS DA MAN!
Posted 6/30/08

Ichigo wrote:


toxicpink wrote:


Ichigo wrote:

JOHN CENA WILL KNOCK OUT ANY NINJA IN THE WORLD


ahahaha!

HHH is about 10,000x more of a badass than John Cena will ever be.






triple H is not a badass with his gay move pedigree. its basically shoving a guys head inbetween your legs and letting your balls bags rest on the back of their head. JOHN CENA IS DA MAN!


LMAO. so true!

okay, okay...
i'll say either one can take a ninja warrior anyday.

... with the odds in HHH's favor due to sheer gayness that will overwhelm & frighten every man.

:)
3572 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / LONDON
Offline
Posted 6/30/08

toxicpink wrote:


Ichigo wrote:


toxicpink wrote:


Ichigo wrote:

JOHN CENA WILL KNOCK OUT ANY NINJA IN THE WORLD


ahahaha!

HHH is about 10,000x more of a badass than John Cena will ever be.






triple H is not a badass with his gay move pedigree. its basically shoving a guys head inbetween your legs and letting your balls bags rest on the back of their head. JOHN CENA IS DA MAN!


LMAO. so true!

okay, okay...
i'll say either one can take a ninja warrior anyday.

... with the odds in HHH's favor due to sheer gayness that will overwhelm & frighten every man.

:)


Gold dust is lord of the gays!
Posted 6/30/08
how the hell did pro wrestling come into this?
Posted 6/30/08

vittoriano wrote:

how the hell did pro wrestling come into this?


idk. RAW was on tonight, but i had h/w.
uhm, we stayed on topic...
sortof.



3572 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / LONDON
Offline
Posted 6/30/08

toxicpink wrote:


vittoriano wrote:

how the hell did pro wrestling come into this?


idk. RAW was on tonight, but i had h/w.
uhm, we stayed on topic...
sortof.





rick flair vs green ranger would be an awesome fight
Posted 6/30/08

Ichigo wrote:


toxicpink wrote:


vittoriano wrote:

how the hell did pro wrestling come into this?


idk. RAW was on tonight, but i had h/w.
uhm, we stayed on topic...
sortof.





rick flair vs green ranger would be an awesome fight


wow! now that you mention it...
i think a battle royale between ninja warriors, the WWE Roster, & the power rangers is necessary immediately.
766 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / the place im in r...
Offline
Posted 6/30/08
mokoto nagano and that one teacher. i foreget what his name was
Posted 7/1/08

toxicpink wrote:


vittoriano wrote:

how the hell did pro wrestling come into this?


idk. RAW was on tonight, but i had h/w.
uhm, we stayed on topic...
sortof.





Yeah, I know. I used to watch it, until Benoit decided to go"heel" in real life and kill his family. He was my favorite , growing up. It's too hard to watch it now.
85095 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 7/1/08
all the naruto characters,and the ninja guide,and the ninji named i forgot dang it but they my hero
Posted 7/1/08

vittoriano wrote:


toxicpink wrote:


vittoriano wrote:

how the hell did pro wrestling come into this?


idk. RAW was on tonight, but i had h/w.
uhm, we stayed on topic...
sortof.





Yeah, I know. I used to watch it, until Benoit decided to go"heel" in real life and kill his family. He was my favorite , growing up. It's too hard to watch it now.


yeah, that was a rough moment for everyone.
he was amazing & sweet; never thought that would happen, but i honestly think it was roid rage.

:(
3417 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M
Offline
Posted 7/29/08
I like Makoto Nagano, Shunsuke Nagasaki, Daisuke Nakata, Toshihiro Takeda and from the girls side I like Ayako Miyake and Shingo Yamamoto`s aprentice. They are so awesome. Haha ninja warrior right threr before Ninja.Look
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.