Post Reply Which one you like better Anime or Manga?
O Hail KiKi
2102 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 11/3/08
choose
Posted 11/3/08
it's more convenient~~
But anime has its awesomeness as well~
The seiyuu's and all
Posted 11/3/08

Kiacutelove wrote:

choose


I wanna be a mod~!!!!!
O Hail KiKi
2102 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 11/3/08

hyuuganeji11 wrote:


Kiacutelove wrote:

choose


I wanna be a mod~!!!!!


lol okay
Posted 11/3/08

Kiacutelove wrote:


hyuuganeji11 wrote:


Kiacutelove wrote:

choose


I wanna be a mod~!!!!!


lol okay


u finally reply... u were reading manga, weren't you?
Too bad Red River didn't come out yet...
O Hail KiKi
2102 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 11/3/08

hyuuganeji11 wrote:


Kiacutelove wrote:


hyuuganeji11 wrote:


Kiacutelove wrote:

choose


I wanna be a mod~!!!!!


lol okay


u finally reply... u were reading manga, weren't you?
Too bad Red River didn't come out yet...


OMG I KNO!!!
Posted 11/4/08
Sawy~~~~
O Hail KiKi
2102 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 11/4/08

hyuuganeji11 wrote:

Sawy~~~~


?
Posted 11/4/08

Kiacutelove wrote:


hyuuganeji11 wrote:

Sawy~~~~


?


OBAMA WON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11
O Hail KiKi
2102 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 11/4/08

hyuuganeji11 wrote:


Kiacutelove wrote:


hyuuganeji11 wrote:

Sawy~~~~


?


OBAMA WON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11


OMG I KNO!!!!!! =D
Posted 11/6/08 , edited 11/6/08

Kiacutelove wrote:


hyuuganeji11 wrote:


Kiacutelove wrote:


hyuuganeji11 wrote:

Sawy~~~~


?


OBAMA WON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11


OMG I KNO!!!!!! =D


Kiki~~
Didja vote?
For the poll (anime&manga)
Yeah
that one
You must be logged in to post.