First  Prev  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  Next  Last
Best Loli
106955 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / This Dying World
Online
Posted 5/5/14

bathroom64 wrote:

I forget, is the girl from Darker than Black a loli? The one who could communicate through water.


nah, Yin is just flat.
398 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F
Offline
Posted 5/5/14

extremekid3708 wrote:

Lolis suck!

They are all annoying as hell, name one baddass loli


uhm, Rika Furude? she killed Santa, she fights people twice her size, she killed Santa, she never loses hope, she killed Santa...need I say more? Would say more but dont wanna spoil higurashi or Umineko
1775 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / New York
Offline
Posted 5/5/14

LindaCicada wrote:


extremekid3708 wrote:

Lolis suck!

They are all annoying as hell, name one baddass loli


uhm, Rika Furude? she killed Santa, she fights people twice her size, she killed Santa, she never loses hope, she killed Santa...need I say more? Would say more but dont wanna spoil higurashi or Umineko


Well I did watch Higurashi but still.. the way... they..talk ... and how annoying they are.I just despise lolis, and what it annoys me the most is that Japan tends to over sexualize them, like who in their right mind would wanna see that
106955 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / This Dying World
Online
Posted 5/5/14
^ The Japanese.
398 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F
Offline
Posted 5/5/14

extremekid3708 wrote:


LindaCicada wrote:


extremekid3708 wrote:

Lolis suck!

They are all annoying as hell, name one baddass loli


uhm, Rika Furude? she killed Santa, she fights people twice her size, she killed Santa, she never loses hope, she killed Santa...need I say more? Would say more but dont wanna spoil higurashi or Umineko


Well I did watch Higurashi but still.. the way... they..talk ... and how annoying they are.I just despise lolis, and what it annoys me the most is that Japan tends to over sexualize them, like who in their right mind would wanna see that


Higurashi didnt sexual the lolis...
106675 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
57 / M / U.S.A. (mid-south)
Offline
Posted 5/5/14

LindaCicada wrote:

Higurashi didnt sexual the lolis...

I assume you are unfamiliar with Higurashi no Naku Koro ni Kira:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1AHc1euGjpw

1640 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Rochester, MN
Offline
Posted 5/6/14
Posted 5/6/14
You all want to fuck children. We get it.

Have a good shotgun mouthwash.
398 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F
Offline
Posted 5/6/14

TheAncientOne wrote:


LindaCicada wrote:

Higurashi didnt sexual the lolis...

I assume you are unfamiliar with Higurashi no Naku Koro ni Kira:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1AHc1euGjpw



Kira was just an OVA for fanservice. invalid argument.
18838 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M / outer wall, level...
Offline
Posted 5/6/14
badass loli.
Posted 5/6/14 , edited 5/6/14
The best loli is a nonexistent loli.

Yes, I hate loli's.

Way to go for sexualizing little girls and women who purposely look and act like little girls, Japan!
20921 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Alpha Qudrant Sec...
Offline
Posted 5/6/14
Master Mavis

40936 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25
Offline
Posted 5/6/14 , edited 5/6/14
Spring 2014 Loli Power Rankings


1. Chaika from Hitsugi no Chaika


2. Enju from Black Bullet


3. Chino from Gochiusa


4. Shiro from No Game No Life
53787 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / FL
Offline
Posted 5/6/14 , edited 5/6/14
The Best Loli, is a Dead Loli....I kid I kid xD
actually no I am serious, Stop...
nahhh just playing, haha
But really smother them all...
With Love Obviously....
and Fire.
Posted 5/6/14
what's this? people are talking and enjoying things that I don't like?! fuck that! I must bitch and whine about how much I hate it and how it should not exist because I don't like it!
First  Prev  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.