First  Prev  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  Next  Last
Best Loli
Banned
92714 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / This Dying World
Offline
Posted 5/6/14 , edited 5/6/14
Quote from Anonymous:


that turns you off? Then you are not one of us....PRETENDER!

Personally, I happy to say I get turned on by because I'm a creepy pervert ^___^


At least creeps and perverts are honest, unlike some others.

edit: moar quotes:



The whole concept of her character is sleazy and creepy. Why stop your tolerance there? Just enjoy it for what it is. How can you browse this site and follow this side of anime while being this sensitive? Does rape hentai turn you off too?


People just like being assholes. Plain and simple.
Banned
38521 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / U.S(Boston)
Offline
Posted 5/6/14

aidenraine wrote:

what's this? people are talking and enjoying things that I don't like?! fuck that! I must bitch and whine about how much I hate it and how it should not exist because I don't like it!


Lol just to clarify, in case I did bring on this comment it was a horribly made joke for some to enjoy, as my Best loli would have been Shiro for the season.
But the real reason for this reply is mainly after seeing the comment, I then saw your signature:
"My words may cut like daggers But I wasn't put here to keep my thoughts inside"
Which I just found a bit ironic to this post. Haha sorry I just felt like mentioning this.
26209 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 5/6/14

AnimeKami wrote:
At least creeps and perverts are honest, unlike some others.

Not to mention the fact that you don't have to be a lolicon, creep or pervert to like lolis...

Like is there no middle ground? Can I not just enjoy lolis as cute characters, disagree with their sexualization when it happens and live my life?

Just because a character is small and cute doesn't automatically mean she has been sexualized.
9715 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / outer wall, level...
Online
Posted 5/6/14
<rant>
i would like to take this moment to say i under stand the loli (con?) hate.
i get where your are comming from. but here is what bothers me.
loli's are bad cus they sexulize little girls? fine.
what about these?
age 15

age 15

middle school, age 13-14

high school

if were going to hate, can we at least be equal in out hate of fiction?
</rant>
thank you for your time, i'll get off my soap box now
Banned
92714 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / This Dying World
Offline
Posted 5/6/14

iblessall wrote:


AnimeKami wrote:
At least creeps and perverts are honest, unlike some others.

Not to mention the fact that you don't have to be a lolicon, creep or pervert to like lolis...

Like is there no middle ground? Can I not just enjoy lolis as cute characters, disagree with their sexualization when it happens and live my life?

Just because a character is small and cute doesn't automatically mean she has been sexualized.


creep/pervert by association if you like lolis as a cute character. <- terrible stereotyping.

Take usagi drop (just the anime). Rin, 100% loli, but noone likes her because she is sexualized. Everyone likes because she emits the daughter aura.
26209 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 5/6/14

AnimeKami wrote:
creep/pervert by association if you like lolis as a cute character. <- terrible stereotyping.

Take usagi drop (just the anime). Rin, 100% loli, but noone likes her because she is sexualized. Everyone likes because she emits the daughter aura.

Btw, AK, what's happening to you on these forums?

I've seen you straying from your chosen path of "not discussing anime seriously." You've started dropping in much more serious, insightful posts than when I first joined the forums.

YOU ARE NOT THE SAME GOD OF ANIME I ONCE WORSHIPED.
39276 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / M
Offline
Posted 5/6/14

cay032692 wrote:


aidenraine wrote:

what's this? people are talking and enjoying things that I don't like?! fuck that! I must bitch and whine about how much I hate it and how it should not exist because I don't like it!


Lol just to clarify, in case I did bring on this comment it was a horribly made joke for some to enjoy, as my Best loli would have been Shiro for the season.
But the real reason for this reply is mainly after seeing the comment, I then saw your signature:
"My words may cut like daggers But I wasn't put here to keep my thoughts inside"
Which I just found a bit ironic to this post. Haha sorry I just felt like mentioning this.


it wasn't your post, per say. it was anyone who seems to think like this. your post could easily be read as satire, or easily be read as serious. 9 times out of 10 on the internet, it's usually satire, so I read it as such. it's those who are serious about it that piss me off.


iblessall wrote:


AnimeKami wrote:
creep/pervert by association if you like lolis as a cute character. <- terrible stereotyping.

Take usagi drop (just the anime). Rin, 100% loli, but noone likes her because she is sexualized. Everyone likes because she emits the daughter aura.

Btw, AK, what's happening to you on these forums?

I've seen you straying from your chosen path of "not discussing anime seriously." You've started dropping in much more serious, insightful posts than when I first joined the forums.

YOU ARE NOT THE SAME GOD OF ANIME I ONCE WORSHIPED.


kami just likes to stir shit up. he takes no sides and will drop knowledge bombs on either of them.
48504 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Distant Blue Yonder
Offline
Posted 5/6/14
Just saying, the little Sister from "No Game, No Life", Shiro...She's totally adorable too. <3

40322 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 5/6/14

x-Cellar_Door-x wrote:
Just saying, the little Sister from "No Game, No Life", Shiro...She's totally adorable too.

She comes in a pair though. She is part of <Blank>, and both make the same person.
11703 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M
Offline
Posted 5/6/14
I dont really know if she counts as a loli per say, but...

Iona from Arpeggio of Blue Steel. To me, shes just shorter and less endowed than all the other girls in the series (besides her clones), and not necessarily a loli. I can say pretty much the same thing about Laura from Infinite Stratos.
18344 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / 727 The Zoo
Online
Posted 5/6/14
Lemme tell you guys, I've hated loli's my whole anime life which started sadly a little over a year ago, maybe a year and 4 months. But this right here..



This is a true man's loli.
39276 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / M
Offline
Posted 5/6/14

Captainkirko wrote:

Lemme tell you guys, I've hated loli's my whole anime life which started sadly a little over a year ago, maybe a year and 4 months. But this right here..

This is a true man's loli.


indeed. the Enju is quite a wonderful specimen of Loli awesomeness.

Banned
92714 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / This Dying World
Offline
Posted 5/6/14

iblessall wrote:


AnimeKami wrote:
creep/pervert by association if you like lolis as a cute character. <- terrible stereotyping.

Take usagi drop (just the anime). Rin, 100% loli, but noone likes her because she is sexualized. Everyone likes because she emits the daughter aura.

Btw, AK, what's happening to you on these forums?

I've seen you straying from your chosen path of "not discussing anime seriously." You've started dropping in much more serious, insightful posts than when I first joined the forums.

YOU ARE NOT THE SAME GOD OF ANIME I ONCE WORSHIPED.


Every post I make sets the stone of foundation for something greater, and much more grand. This, is another stone.

5050 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / qt 3.14
Offline
Posted 5/6/14
If your answer isn't Tomo Kunagisa, you're wrong. You're wrong, your opinion is wrong, and your favorite loli hates you.
Banned
92714 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / This Dying World
Offline
Posted 5/6/14
^
First  Prev  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.