First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
Love?
Posted 11/7/08
How can you possibly love someone who you haven't met?
Haven't seen her boobies.
Posted 11/7/08
1. can u help who u fall in love with?
no. xP
2. love at first sight do u believe in it?
yeah
3. is it possible to love someone u havent met/ dont know?
that the same as love at first sight xP
100 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Toronto
Offline
Posted 11/7/08
1. can u help who u fall in love with?
Yes, its called self control.
2. love at first sight do u believe in it?
Yes, I do believe in destiny.
3. is it possible to love someone u havent met/ dont know?
No, stop lying.
2704 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Trinidad and Tobago
Offline
Posted 11/7/08

hotsmliey wrote:

no to all da answers


how cold
459 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 11/7/08
1. can u help who u fall in love with?
no
2. love at first sight do u believe in it?
yes
3. is it possible to love someone u havent met/ dont know?
No need to know them at least dont you?
12089 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / but the computers...
Offline
Posted 11/7/08
Love is just a series of chemical reactions. All but the first are possible.
34510 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Chillin damn it
Offline
Posted 11/7/08

darkskinempress wrote:


hotsmliey wrote:

no to all da answers


how cold


how is that cold just speak what i think haha maybe it is but i dont really know da answer
982 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / melbourne
Offline
Posted 11/7/08
1. can u help who u fall in love with?
no you cant, but i keep it to myself when i like someone im not supposed to

2. love at first sight do u believe in it?
hrm.. i believe in lust/attraction at first sight.. bcos sometimes first impressions are SO misleading

3. is it possible to love someone u havent met/ dont know?
nope.
8385 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 11/7/08
1. sometimes i think you can.
2. no
3. ... im confused... so.. basically... you dont know each other? never spoken to each other even? kind of like love at first sight? xD... if thats the case, then no.
1252 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / below Jay Park's...
Offline
Posted 11/7/08
1. can u help who u fall in love with?

i dont think so. well for some people they fall in love with someone whom they not really like before:)

2. love at first sight do u believe in it?

i dnt believe in love at first sight...
first of all how could you say you love a person without knowing him/her?.

3. is it possible to love someone u havent met/ dont know?

no.:)
4294 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
forgot where
Offline
Posted 11/7/08 , edited 11/7/08

lovelishaa wrote:

1. can u help who u fall in love with?
no you cant, but i keep it to myself when i like someone im not supposed to

2. love at first sight do u believe in it?
hrm.. i believe in lust/attraction at first sight.. bcos sometimes first impressions are SO misleading

3. is it possible to love someone u havent met/ dont know?
nope.


1.yes
2.yes
3.yes

why? because i have just fallen in love with you i love proving people wrong peace over war
982 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / melbourne
Offline
Posted 11/7/08

JJT2 wrote:


lovelishaa wrote:

1. can u help who u fall in love with?
no you cant, but i keep it to myself when i like someone im not supposed to

2. love at first sight do u believe in it?
hrm.. i believe in lust/attraction at first sight.. bcos sometimes first impressions are SO misleading

3. is it possible to love someone u havent met/ dont know?
nope.


1.yes
2.yes
3.yes

why? because i have just fallen in love with you i love proving people wrong peace over war


lol..that made me smile hah~

17764 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F
Offline
Posted 11/7/08
It's so easy, To think about Love, To Talk about Love, To wish for Love, But it's not always easy, To recognize Love, Even when we hold it....In our hands
4294 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
forgot where
Offline
Posted 11/7/08

lyn_okinawa wrote:

It's so easy, To think about Love, To Talk about Love, To wish for Love, But it's not always easy, To recognize Love, Even when we hold it....In our hands


are you sayng my love is just an illusion? peace over war
17764 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F
Offline
Posted 11/7/08

JJT2 wrote:


lyn_okinawa wrote:

It's so easy, To think about Love, To Talk about Love, To wish for Love, But it's not always easy, To recognize Love, Even when we hold it....In our hands


are you sayng my love is just an illusion? peace over war


????cant really comment on that???i like the peace over war thing though, so dont worry i wont blog..lets just say all love is sweet, given or returned
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.