First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
[ROOM] Mod Room
Posted 12/7/08
I'm Code Geass
Okkk... I don't really know much 'bout the anime ><
Posted 12/7/08
ummmmmmmmmm, so i do gandum? ummmmmmmmmmm, can we change it? cuz i don't really know about that one
Posted 12/7/08

Pinkishi wrote:

I'm Code Geass
Okkk... I don't really know much 'bout the anime ><


u dun need 2 noe dat anime. just go search 4 pics. if u need pics of cc and lelouch, ill b happi 2 gib u sum. :))
Posted 12/7/08

Drive-B wrote:

ummmmmmmmmm, so i do gandum? ummmmmmmmmmm, can we change it? cuz i don't really know about that one


u dun need 2 noe dat anime. just go search 4 pics. if u need pics of kira and lacus, ill b happi 2 gib u sum. :))
All-Important-Graphics-Editor
6174 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Stalker...
Offline
Posted 12/9/08
i promise the december theme will be done by the end of this week
my computer is malfunctioning so the interenet is like jammed
sorrie if this cause's any porblems
Posted 1/1/09
btww, when's the dealine of handing in the banner? o . O?
Posted 1/2/09

hot_and_SPICY wrote:

btww, when's the dealine of handing in the banner? o . O? :D


d deadline ish ur month.
Posted 1/4/09
NEHHS. can someone teach me how to manga color in GIMP2? please!?
All-Important-Graphics-Editor
16447 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ・♡。゚+.✿BunniBunni...
Offline
Posted 2/3/09
Can we hold contests here ?
Posted 2/6/09

CuteBunni wrote:

Can we hold contests here ?


sure! bat wat contests?
All-Important-Graphics-Editor
16447 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ・♡。゚+.✿BunniBunni...
Offline
Posted 2/6/09

Iai wrote:


CuteBunni wrote:

Can we hold contests here ?


sure! bat wat contests?


Like invite your buddies contest where people invite as many buddies as they can then post a screenie of it .. or Avatar contests , banner contests , icon contests etc ~
Posted 2/6/09

CuteBunni wrote:


Iai wrote:


CuteBunni wrote:

Can we hold contests here ?


sure! bat wat contests?


Like invite your buddies contest where people invite as many buddies as they can then post a screenie of it .. or Avatar contests , banner contests , icon contests etc ~


hoe bout a valentine special 4 couples?
All-Important-Graphics-Editor
16447 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ・♡。゚+.✿BunniBunni...
Offline
Posted 2/6/09

Iai wrote:


CuteBunni wrote:


Iai wrote:


CuteBunni wrote:

Can we hold contests here ?


sure! bat wat contests?


Like invite your buddies contest where people invite as many buddies as they can then post a screenie of it .. or Avatar contests , banner contests , icon contests etc ~


hoe bout a valentine special 4 couples?


maybe a Valentines themed graphic making contest ?
Posted 2/6/09

CuteBunni wrote:


Iai wrote:


CuteBunni wrote:


Iai wrote:


CuteBunni wrote:

Can we hold contests here ?


sure! bat wat contests?


Like invite your buddies contest where people invite as many buddies as they can then post a screenie of it .. or Avatar contests , banner contests , icon contests etc ~


hoe bout a valentine special 4 couples?


maybe a Valentines themed graphic making contest ?


and a couple/twin avie request?
All-Important-Graphics-Editor
16447 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ・♡。゚+.✿BunniBunni...
Offline
Posted 2/6/09

Iai wrote:


CuteBunni wrote:


Iai wrote:


CuteBunni wrote:


Iai wrote:


CuteBunni wrote:

Can we hold contests here ?


sure! bat wat contests?


Like invite your buddies contest where people invite as many buddies as they can then post a screenie of it .. or Avatar contests , banner contests , icon contests etc ~


hoe bout a valentine special 4 couples?


maybe a Valentines themed graphic making contest ?


and a couple/twin avie request?


Yeash ~ ^ u ^
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.