First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
Post Reply Mod Request
Posted 12/16/08 , edited 12/24/08


HIRED~
:33
Moderator
7004 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 12/17/08

hoako04 wrote:


Anni13 wrote:

username:Anni13
nickname:.. um Anni
what days r u usually on cr? everyday i guess XD
do u like to make avis? yeah!
wat program do u use? uh i use this picasa place?......and i also use edit and paint sometimes and i also have gimp
sample work: o.k
and sorry if you don't like it or have too many moderators.... and yeah they are simple :p i could make better ones though....



HIRED~
:33


YAY!!!
Posted 12/20/08 , edited 12/21/08
username: LaLaQing
nickname: La-Chan
what days r u usually on cr : Everyday
do u like to make avis : yes
wat program do u use : Lunapic,photoscape


Examples of work :
Posted 12/21/08

hoako04 wrote:

hiya neh XDD
please write this down if u want to be a group mod x)

username:
nickname:
what days r u usually on cr?
do u like to make avis?
wat program do u use?

sample work:

thanks XDD

Example~

username: hoako04
wat days r u usually on cr? every single day
do u like to make avis? yes :]
wat program do use? blingee, paint, lunapic
sample work:


ako-chan can i b ur assistant?? not mod but like u can create a new thing if u let me be ur assistant then put me in mod first and then i'll help u make the assistant thingy
Nickname:naomi-chan/nana-chan
everyday lol
i think soo...
photoscape and photofiltre nyaa
ehhh u saw the avatars i made be4 right i'm 2 lazy 2 make one right now so then i'll use the one i made 4 ppl k?
Posted 12/22/08

hoako04 wrote:

hiya neh XDD
please write this down if u want to be a group mod x)

username:
nickname:
what days r u usually on cr?
do u like to make avis?
wat program do u use?

sample work:

thanks XDD

Example~

username: hoako04
wat days r u usually on cr? every single day
do u like to make avis? yes :]
wat program do use? blingee, paint, lunapic
sample work:





username:
nickname:membersiii
what days r u usually on cr?mostyly everyday~
do u like to make avis?yes luv 2~
wat program do u use? photoshopcs3 gimp photoscape, and lunapic~

sample work:

Member
12008 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 12/22/08



user: ninaisawesome
name: nina
days: weekends && holidays && some weekdays
do u like: yesh ^^
prog: lunapic, gimp && photoscape
sample:
Posted 12/24/08 , edited 12/24/08


you're on~
plz be active >x<
Posted 12/24/08 , edited 12/24/08


HIRED. plz be active!
Posted 12/24/08

lalaqing wrote:

username: LaLaQing
nickname: La-Chan
what days r u usually on cr : Everyday
do u like to make avis : yes
wat program do u use : Lunapic,photoscape


Examples of work :


hired~ :33
Posted 12/24/08

hoako04 wrote:


Naomi885 wrote:


hoako04 wrote:

hiya neh XDD
please write this down if u want to be a group mod x)

username:
nickname:
what days r u usually on cr?
do u like to make avis?
wat program do u use?

sample work:

thanks XDD

Example~

username: hoako04
wat days r u usually on cr? every single day
do u like to make avis? yes :]
wat program do use? blingee, paint, lunapic
sample work:


ako-chan can i b ur assistant?? not mod but like u can create a new thing if u let me be ur assistant then put me in mod first and then i'll help u make the assistant thingy
Nickname:naomi-chan/nana-chan
everyday lol
i think soo...
photoscape and photofiltre nyaa
ehhh u saw the avatars i made be4 right i'm 2 lazy 2 make one right now so then i'll use the one i made 4 ppl k?


you're on~
plz be active >x<


eto...ako-chan am i a mod or creator's assistant??

Posted 12/24/08

Naomi885 wrote:


hoako04 wrote:


Naomi885 wrote:


hoako04 wrote:

hiya neh XDD
please write this down if u want to be a group mod x)

username:
nickname:
what days r u usually on cr?
do u like to make avis?
wat program do u use?

sample work:

thanks XDD

Example~

username: hoako04
wat days r u usually on cr? every single day
do u like to make avis? yes :]
wat program do use? blingee, paint, lunapic
sample work:


ako-chan can i b ur assistant?? not mod but like u can create a new thing if u let me be ur assistant then put me in mod first and then i'll help u make the assistant thingy
Nickname:naomi-chan/nana-chan
everyday lol
i think soo...
photoscape and photofiltre nyaa
ehhh u saw the avatars i made be4 right i'm 2 lazy 2 make one right now so then i'll use the one i made 4 ppl k?


you're on~
plz be active >x<


eto...ako-chan am i a mod or creator's assistant??



eh? in this group, ur a helper or a moderator.
Look at the first forum post in this forum..
Moderator
6023 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / ~In your dreams~
Offline
Posted 12/25/08

hoako04 wrote:

hiya neh XDD
please write this down if u want to be a group mod x)
There are different types of mod to request, so plz choose the right one.

Maker Mod

username:
nickname:
what days r u usually on cr?
do u like to make avis?
wat program do u use?
sample work(with your copyright):


Manga Coloring Mod

username:
nickname:
what days r u usually on cr?
sample work:


thanks XDD

-----Sample Request Is Right Below------




IMPORTANT
When u become a mod, and ur not active that much, u'll be down to a position called "Helper"
it's the same power as moderators, except that it's people who don't go on the group as much.
Sorry mods, but i'll be the only one who will change positions of members, moderators, and helpers.


Username:Miyiki
nickname:Mi-chan
what days r u usually on cr?:umm.... everyday (if i'am not out)
do u like to make avis?:Of course~
wat program do u use?:photofiltre and GIMP
sample work(with your copyright):
Posted 12/25/08


HIRED~
for now, u'll be a helper, but when ur active, u'll become a mod,
and if u help the group A LOT, u'll become the assistant. ^_^
g'd luck! btw, merry x-mas
Moderator
6023 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / ~In your dreams~
Offline
Posted 12/25/08

hoako04 wrote:



HIRED~
for now, u'll be a helper, but when ur active, u'll become a mod,
and if u help the group A LOT, u'll become the assistant. ^_^
g'd luck! btw, merry x-mas


thank you ^.^ i will try my best~
Posted 12/26/08

Miyiki wrote:


hoako04 wrote:



HIRED~
for now, u'll be a helper, but when ur active, u'll become a mod,
and if u help the group A LOT, u'll become the assistant. ^_^
g'd luck! btw, merry x-mas


thank you ^.^ i will try my best~


neh, ur really active. :33
im gonna move u as a mod..
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.