First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Hyun Bin and Song Hye Gyo Bed Scene, Tuesday November 4, 2008 Korea
1100 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / F / anywhere
Offline
Posted 11/6/08
thanks
3284 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / seoul ^_^
Offline
Posted 11/6/08
OMG so excited
16218 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / chillin with yuto...
Offline
Posted 11/6/08
IMA KILL HYUN BIN!!!!!!!!!!!!! xD jk jk but...wow....thats a rare one for a kdrama O_O
Posted 11/6/08
...wow. I guess I'll be watching that.
1756 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Zagreb
Offline
Posted 11/6/08

IDoNotKnowOk wrote:


chickenfeeder wrote:


IDoNotKnowOk wrote:

Haha watched it oredi :P


hey, where did you watch it?? give us the site...hehe...tnx.. :)


Sure
www.viikii.net.
Fully eng subbed too


it's not subbed yet
5153 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / FRANCE
Offline
Posted 11/6/08

EmmaKawai wrote:


IDoNotKnowOk wrote:


chickenfeeder wrote:


IDoNotKnowOk wrote:

Haha watched it oredi :P


hey, where did you watch it?? give us the site...hehe...tnx.. :)


Sure
www.viikii.net.
Fully eng subbed too


it's not subbed yet


which part ??
6100 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / F / America, New York
Offline
Posted 11/6/08
12723 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Malaysia the land...
Offline
Posted 11/6/08

sweet_hope1 wrote:


EmmaKawai wrote:


IDoNotKnowOk wrote:


chickenfeeder wrote:


IDoNotKnowOk wrote:

Haha watched it oredi :P


hey, where did you watch it?? give us the site...hehe...tnx.. :)


Sure
www.viikii.net.
Fully eng subbed too


it's not subbed yet


which part ??


Its already subbed by now..
170 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / mAriKiNa ciTy ..
Offline
Posted 11/7/08
cant wait to see it .. exciting .. eheheheheheheheeheheh
2622 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
67 / Sweden
Offline
Posted 11/7/08 , edited 11/7/08
WHAT. *runs off to watch*

I'll be back.

EDIT: Nothing .. special?
818 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28
Offline
Posted 11/7/08
how is that hyun bin's first bed scene? Kim Sam Soon ring any bells? lol
2766 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / philippines
Offline
Posted 11/7/08

xspiked wrote:

how is that hyun bin's first bed scene? Kim Sam Soon ring any bells? lol


in kim sam soon there are no seen bed scenes.. its just that they are seen in the bed..ryt?
112 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / F
Offline
Posted 11/7/08
WAAAA
cant wait to see it!!!
hehehehe
this is cool!!!
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.