First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Post Reply Avii Requests
Member
815 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25
Offline
Posted 2/2/09 , edited 2/2/09

hmms23 wrote:




If you don't like it, you can request again =33


Arigato..*thank you* so much!!
Posted 2/6/09
What do you want written on it?: YuukiChann
Who do you want to do it?: he said she said
Cropped?: yes
Member
752 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / The Future
Offline
Posted 2/6/09
What do you want written on it?: Exterminating the target and
Gothiic ( beside Setsuna )
Who do you want to do it?: anyone that can do it
Cropped?: you decide ( cuz i dun really noe wha it means )
Picture:
7635 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / S'pore
Offline
Posted 2/9/09





srry if i messed it up >.<
Member
5309 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / at my party!!
Offline
Posted 2/11/09
What do you want written on it?:Heartgirl707
Who do you want to do it?:anyone
Cropped?:yes
Pincture:
Member
752 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / The Future
Offline
Posted 2/13/09 , edited 2/13/09
THX for helpin me =DDDD
could it be erm... lik >> way?

and could de gothiic (mak it abit bigger then the Exterminating The Target)
be on top of Exterminating The Target
PLS PLS PLS wit CHOCO ON TOP
7635 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / S'pore
Offline
Posted 2/13/09 , edited 2/13/09



omg, i actually typed the 'and' in too.
psps~
re-done~
my colour sense ish a bit werid, if euu wann it redone, euu must tell me th colours =))
5487 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 2/14/09

ShugoChara1Fan wrote:

What do you want written on it?:Heartgirl707
Who do you want to do it?:anyone
Cropped?:yes
Pincture:


here it is.






there is a lot of space below the picture, would you like me to add text? if you want just post here.
Member
752 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / The Future
Offline
Posted 2/14/09

hmms23 wrote:




omg, i actually typed the 'and' in too.
psps~
re-done~
my colour sense ish a bit werid, if euu wann it redone, euu must tell me th colours =))


thx for redoin it again =D
i lik de colours =D
well.... i dun mean de words i mean de pic O_O
to be lik >> way
thx btw it looks nicer nw =D
Member
5309 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / at my party!!
Offline
Posted 2/14/09

mrin wrote:


ShugoChara1Fan wrote:

What do you want written on it?:Heartgirl707
Who do you want to do it?:anyone
Cropped?:yes
Pincture:


here it is.






there is a lot of space below the picture, would you like me to add text? if you want just post here.



Sure can you put in leslie for the text?


7635 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / S'pore
Offline
Posted 2/14/09



but aint that kinda long???
here euu go~
5487 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 2/14/09

ShugoChara1Fan wrote:


mrin wrote:


ShugoChara1Fan wrote:

What do you want written on it?:Heartgirl707
Who do you want to do it?:anyone
Cropped?:yes
Pincture:


here it is.






there is a lot of space below the picture, would you like me to add text? if you want just post here.



Sure can you put in leslie for the text?





here ,




hope ypu like it, if you want it changed just ask.
Member
752 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / The Future
Offline
Posted 2/14/09

hmms23 wrote:




but aint that kinda long???
here euu go~


THX =DDDDDDDDD
i lik it tis way =DDDD
Posted 2/16/09 , edited 2/17/09
What do you want written on it?:Crona
Who do you want to do it?:...anyone with free time...
Cropped?:..sure
Pincture:


PENDING Michi-Yuki
Member
8880 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Under a pouring o...
Offline
Posted 2/17/09

Dark-One wrote:



Done.. if you want any changes plz feel free to ask away!! ^-^


First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.