First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply Battle Grounds
Member
51102 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / School
Offline
Posted 11/4/08
........*Sense's Someone*.........*Glare's Behind Me**Throw's a Knife Right At A Tree Next To (devyyn) *
Member
99395 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Le Home Duhhh .-.
Offline
Posted 11/4/08
*doesnt flinch* *sigh* why is every1 so tense these days
Member
51102 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / School
Offline
Posted 11/4/08

devyn94 wrote:

*doesnt flinch* *sigh* why is every1 so tense these days


Gomene!*Bow's* You Scared Me So I Had To Do Somthing !
Member
99395 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Le Home Duhhh .-.
Offline
Posted 11/4/08
its ok its ok at least u hav high *dsappears and comes next 2 ya whisperin in ur ear* senses
Member
51102 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / School
Offline
Posted 11/4/08

devyn94 wrote:

its ok its ok at least u hav high *dsappears and comes next 2 ya whisperin in ur ear* senses


*Blushe's**Take's A Couple Step's Side Way's* *Sigh**Put's Hand On My Heart*
Posted 11/4/08
Airu:-takes one end of Zanzuro and flings it at Moon- think fast!!!
Member
51102 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / School
Offline
Posted 11/4/08

MoonLitNight132 wrote:

Airu:-takes one end of Zanzuro and flings it at Moon- think fast!!!


*Jump's Up On The Sword**Stand's On It*
Nice But Go Faster k !
Posted 11/4/08
-grins the the end u were standing oncame out from under u and when u fell her headed to u again but lots faster and i grazed r arm making it bleed badly-
Airu: too slow -pulls Zanzuro bak and held him prepared to throw him again-
Member
51102 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / School
Offline
Posted 11/4/08
Karin:*Dissaper's**Reapper's Behind You**Press's Ur Presser Point Making U Fall to The Ground*
Im Not Even Using Mt Sword And Look At What I Can Do To You .......
Love:*Sigh* Karin Let's Rest
Karin: Teacher Can I Go On A Break Im Tierd......*Yawn's*
Posted 11/4/08
Airu: no u can never have a brake in battle
Zanzuro: Airu-chan let he have a brake after all she is know at fighting -changes to human form-



Airu: fine she can have a brake -walks over to a tre and sits in it-
Member
51102 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / School
Offline
Posted 11/4/08

MoonLitNight132 wrote:

Airu: no u can never have a brake in battle
Zanzuro: Airu-chan let he have a brake after all she is know at fighting -changes to human form-



Airu: fine she can have a brake -walks over to a tre and sits in it-


Wow .......Ur Sword Look's So Cool......My Sword's Just Pretty Not Cool.........*Sigh*
Posted 11/4/08
Airu: -blushes- ya he is kinda cool ant he
Zanzuro: Airu r u blushing?! -stares at her-
Airu: umm no -turns and fold arms-
Member
51102 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / School
Offline
Posted 11/4/08

MoonLitNight132 wrote:

Airu: -blushes- ya he is kinda cool ant he
Zanzuro: Airu r u blushing?! -stares at her-
Airu: umm no -turns and fold arms-


Karin:*Blushe's**Giggle's*
Love: What About Me? *Change's*
Posted 11/4/08

MoonPrincesskarin wrote:


MoonLitNight132 wrote:

Airu: -blushes- ya he is kinda cool ant he
Zanzuro: Airu r u blushing?! -stares at her-
Airu: umm no -turns and fold arms-


Karin:*Blushe's**Giggle's*
Love: What About Me? *Change's*


Airu: cool -smiles-
Zanzuro: nods head but did not seem inpressed
Airu: -elbows Zanzuro in the side- dont be so mean -looks away still blushing-
Zanzuro: -kisses Airu in the bak of her head -awww come on u know i playing with her
Airu: -blushs even more-
Member
51102 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / School
Offline
Posted 11/4/08
Love:*Sigh**Walk's Away*
Karin:*Glare's At Zanzoro**Sigh**Fallow's Love*
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.